The Election Was Stolen, President Is Illegitimate

With critical issues like COVID and Afghanistan,Trump had no reason to delay transition to engage in his election fantasies
Trump fired up the mob and sent them to the Capitol then stood by and watched as they trashed the place
Sounds to me like you're saying they were mostly peaceful protesters where some of them got out of hand and trashed the place. Trashing a place is not an insurrection so thanks for admitting that.

There were no pipe bombs "planted at the capitol," dumbass Someone had some in the trunk of his car, which was 1/2 mile from the capitol.

. In addition, the truck held hundreds of rounds of ammunition, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, a crossbow with bolts, machetes, camouflage smoke devices, a stun gun and 11 Molotov cocktails.

Coffman had the weapons in his truck parked 1/2 mile from the capitol.

I'll give you these two, even though there are questions about what they actually did. I think one of them was an off duty police officer.

One guy? He's also a police officer.

His truck was parked 1/2 mile from the capitol. No banana.

No it doesn't. Cops have a habit of carrying their weapon off duty.

The weapon he had was a standard police issue revolver, dumbass.

How am I excusing it?

Sounds to me like you're saying they were mostly peaceful protesters where some of them got out of hand and trashed the place. Trashing a place is not an insurrection so thanks for admitting that.
130 injured officers is an insurrection

130 injured officers is an insurrection
Funny how the Capitol police were so overwhelmed by "armed" protesters who didn't use their guns, 130 of the totally overwhelmed police force were injured, no help came from other law enforcement, and yet the protests came to and end anyway. Doesn't that all sound just a little suspicous?

Funny how the Capitol police were so overwhelmed by "armed" protesters who didn't use their guns, 130 of the totally overwhelmed police force were injured, no help came from other law enforcement, and yet the protests came to and end anyway. Doesn't that all sound just a little suspicous?
The Mob outnumbered the cops 20 to 1

The Mob outnumbered the cops 20 to 1

What's your point, asshole? I already acknowledge he carried a gun on the capitol grounds illegally. Although he might be excused for thinking he could carry a weapon since he's a DEA agent. They can carry a gun everywhere else.

My point is you've been denying guns were there for a year and a half. And there's no doubt there were more. Trumplicans love their guns more than they love their country. Very few were arrested that day so who knows how many were carrying.

Ummmmmmmmmm, the protesters used no guns on anyone. So, can you say that Trump was right in not having to fear "armed" protesters?

LOLOL

Uh, no, Trump wasn't in fear of armed protesters because he felt confident they weren't there to harm him. Instead, he told them they were losing their country because of Pence.

Then he summoned that armed crowd to the Capitol where Pence was.

LOLOL

Uh, no, Trump wasn't in fear of armed protesters because he felt confident they weren't there to harm him. Instead, he told them they were losing their country because of Pence.

Then he summoned that armed crowd to the Capitol where Pence was.
He knew they were armed and still told them Pence let down the country

Trump didn’t care
They weren’t after him
Did progs like you care about all the people the BLM were after?
My point is you've been denying guns were there for a year and a half.
I already admitted there were two, one of whom was an off duty DEA agent.

And there's no doubt there were more.
Imbeciles never have any doubts.

Trumplicans love their guns more than they love their country. Very few were arrested that day so who knows how many were carrying.
Hundreds of people were arrested, moron.

Police chief association releases number of officers injured nationwide during violent protests

(FOX NEWS) -- More than 2,000 law enforcement officers were injured in the first weeks of protests over the summer following the police killing of George Floyd, according to a report released in October.

but_blm-png.449685

Forum List

Back