The Election Was Stolen, President Is Illegitimate

So no evidence of any guns. Is that what you're admitting?
I am not. There is lots of evidence of guns both at the Ellipse (among people who then went to the Capitol) and at the Capitol itself.

Not to mention PIPE BOMBS planted at the Capitol

Guns and bombs at the Capitol

I am not. There is lots of evidence of guns both at the Ellipse (among people who then went to the Capitol) and at the Capitol itself.

Not to mention PIPE BOMBS planted at the Capitol
Really? Let's see the evidence.

There were no pipe bombs "planted at the capitol," dumbass Someone had some in the trunk of his car, which was 1/2 mile from the capitol.

There were no pipe bombs "planted at the capitol," dumbass Someone had some in the trunk of his car, which was 1/2 mile from the capitol.
AGAIN you're wrong.

pipe bombs planted at the Capitol...separate from the Molotov cocktails found in a pick up just a few blocks from the Capitol

Should I embarrass you with a link?

Are you capable of embarrassment?

AGAIN you're wrong.

pipe bombs planted at the Capitol...separate from the Molotov cocktails found in a pick up just a few blocks from the Capitol

Yes, please embarrass me.

We've already seen that there WERE pipe bombs planted across the street from the Capitol

And then

Lonnie Coffman of Alabama: Police found multiple firearms and weapons in Coffman’s possession. Coffman’s truck, which he had parked in the vicinity of the Capitol on the morning of Jan. 6, was packed with weaponry including a handgun, a rifle and a shotgun, each loaded, according to court documents. In addition, the truck held hundreds of rounds of ammunition, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, a crossbow with bolts, machetes, camouflage smoke devices, a stun gun and 11 Molotov cocktails.

So no actual weapons were found on anyone at the capitol. All you have is some unverified reports of weapons.

Fucking moron...

So no actual weapons were found on anyone at the capitol. All you have is some unverified reports of weapons.

Fucking moron...

Blank-1920-x-1080-1.png

AGAIN you're wrong.

He will just call it fake

Guns and bombs at the Capitol

Coffman had the weapons in his truck parked 1/2 mile from the capitol.

Guy Reffit​
Christopher Michael Alberts​

I'll give you these two, even though there are questions about what they actually did. I think one of them was an off duty police officer.

so, two people out of 100,000

That's your definition of an armed mob?

We've already seen that there WERE pipe bombs planted across the street from the Capitol

And then

Lonnie Coffman of Alabama: Police found multiple firearms and weapons in Coffman’s possession. Coffman’s truck, which he had parked in the vicinity of the Capitol on the morning of Jan. 6, was packed with weaponry including a handgun, a rifle and a shotgun, each loaded, according to court documents. In addition, the truck held hundreds of rounds of ammunition, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, a crossbow with bolts, machetes, camouflage smoke devices, a stun gun and 11 Molotov cocktails.
His truck was parked 1/2 mile from the capitol. No banana.

Forum List

Back