The Election Was Stolen, President Is Illegitimate

She didn't concede when 3 years later she's still stating the election was stolen and Trump was an illegitimate president.
You are repeating irrelevant arguments made earlier. so I will repeat myself as well…

Hillary is a fool. But she conceded when it counted. She’s a loser, but she and Gore didn’t try to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power. Neither did Obama.

Who cares if Hillary still wants to believe that Russian disinformation efforts played a role in her losing the Electoral vote? After all she has, in her own mind, an additional “excuse” for feeling “cheated” since she did win the popular vote in 2016 by some 3 million votes! Also it was Republicans who first tried to impeach and remove a popular and mostly “successful” President, her husband. Let’s also not forget that Obama was another popular President — despite Trump’s disgraceful “he’s a Muslim born in Africa” campaign, which helped boost Trump into the ranks of “Republican presidential contenders.”

Trump is a demagogue and narcissist, now more aggrieved and crazy than ever! If he becomes the Republican standard bearer in 2024 and goes on to win the Presidency, he will divide the country completely and maybe lead us into a disastrous civil war.

Last edited:
Goebbels would be proud of your side. You stole an election and convinced all the judges to ignore the evidence.
Repeating your same Orange Kool-Aid bull$hit over-and-over again doesn't make it any more true than the first time your Big Lie was spoken.

1658106816252.gif
… That is the perfect response to most of the comments of bripat9643. Anyone who uses a shitty avatar like his (and argues as he does) … doesn’t deserve any other response.

Tom Pain is dead but just sued your ass for defaming his good name.
It was talking about the level of discussion brought by people like bripat9643 . Mostly I try to present arguments that I think are fully in the spirit of the original Thomas Paine.

I’ve noticed that despite your occasional personal attacks (like this one) and trolling, you sometimes show signs of distinguishing yourself from run-of-the-mill Trump fanatics here. Perhaps you would try responding thoughtfully to some of my longer comments in this thread or on other threads discussing historical questions, economics, abortion, the Constitution, or even the debates between Paine and Edmund Burke?

Hillary was still telling the big lie 3 years after the 2016 election while Trump has been saying the very same thing for less than 2 years after the 2020 election. Why are democrats giving Hillary a pass for unfounded election claims but getting all over Trump for his "Big Lie"? Her "Big Lie" lasted longer than Trump's. And, add Jimmy Carter to those also spreading the "Big Lie", years afterward. The following link is NOT from Fox News:

That is obvious. Hillary conceded the election after about 30 hours after counts were in and congratulate Trump. President Donald Trump in his confection speech did not mention President elect Joe Biden by name or congratulate him and simple said he will take office. This was nearly two months after the election. Hillary asked for a recount in one state. Donald demanded recounts in a half dozen states, and when those recounts confirmed his loss, he went to court to try and get the recounts thrown out. During the 2 months following the election he enter 63 laws suits attempting to overturn the election results and he failed in all states. And when all other legal recourses had failed, he tried to influence Mike Pence to stop the confirmation in the Senate and when that failed he turned to his supporters who tried take the election by force.

There has never been a president that attempted to overthrow the election, by recounts, by law suites, and finally by force. Donald Trump and his gang should never be allowed within a mile of the White House.

It was talking about the level of discussion brought by people like bripat9643 . Mostly I try to present arguments that I think are fully in the spirit of the original Thomas Paine.

I’ve noticed that despite your occasional personal attacks (like this one) and trolling, you sometimes show signs of distinguishing yourself from run-of-the-mill Trump fanatics here. Perhaps you would try responding thoughtfully to some of my longer comments in this thread or on other threads discussing historical questions, economics, abortion, the Constitution, or even the debates between Paine and Edmund Burke?
Maybe. But I find Britpats intolerance of liberal gibberish amusing. And I do try to interject some thought where it seems to serve a purpose. (I actually like your username to be honest.)

Otoh, I do find it often quite tedious to deal with the purported “logic” and “arguments” of so many people here, on the leftist side of the so called political spectrum. Empty talking points (endlessly looped) cobbled together with excessive doses of worthless ad hominem bleating.

Edit: just to be clear. I like britpats dismissive commentary about the liberals’ claims.

Last edited:
Maybe. But I find Britpats intolerance of liberal gibberish amusing. And I do try to interject some thought where it seems to serve a purpose. (I actually like your username to be honest.)

Otoh, I do find it often quite tedious to deal with the purported “logic” and “arguments” of so many people here, on the leftist side of the so called political spectrum. Empty talking points (endlessly looped) cobbled together with excessive doses of worthless ad hominem bleating.

Edit: just to be clear. I like britpats dismissive commentary about the liberals’ claims.
After years of dealing with his petty insults and name calling on every post, I find the best response to bripat is…….. :fu:

He seems to appreciate the middle finger, so that is what he gets

You are repeating irrelevant arguments made earlier. so I will repeat myself as well…

Hillary is a fool. But she conceded when it counted. She’s a loser, but she and Gore didn’t try to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power. Neither did Obama.

Who cares if Hillary still wants to believe that Russian disinformation efforts played a role in her losing the Electoral vote? After all she has, in her own mind, an additional “excuse” for feeling “cheated” since she did win the popular vote in 2016 by some 3 million votes! Also it was Republicans who first tried to impeach and remove a popular and mostly “successful” President, her husband. Let’s also not forget that Obama was another popular President — despite Trump’s disgraceful “he’s a Muslim born in Africa” campaign, which helped boost Trump into the ranks of “Republican presidential contenders.”

Trump is a demagogue and narcissist, now more aggrieved and crazy than ever! If he becomes the Republican standard bearer in 2024 and goes on to win the Presidency, he will divide the country completely and maybe lead us into a disastrous civil war.
How can Hillary have conceded when three years later she was still claiming the election was stolen and that Trump was not a legitimate president? That's not conceding. Would it really have made a difference if Trump actually said the words he conceded shortly after the election and then went to court numerous times regarding the election results and called the election stolen for two years? There is a double standard going on here. I've noticed the left put a great value on words, and no value whatsoever on actions.

Forum List

Back