The Election Was Stolen, President Is Illegitimate

No it doesn't. Cops have a habit of carrying their weapon off duty.

He wasn't just off duty, fucking moron. He had already submitted his resignation from the DEA and went on personal leave to be at the Capitol that that.

LOLOL

If course you said otherwise, fucking moron. You think anyone here already forgot you falsely claimed no one was carrying a firearm?

:cuckoo:
OK, I admit that was wrong. I should have said there were only two people carrying firearms.

Feel better now?

They may not have USED guns...but they had them and Trump knew that

And of COURSE he sent them there.

Everyone knows that at this point.

Stop lying
They didn't use any guns so what you say is irrelevant. These big mean, armed protesters who so overwhelmed the Capitol police didn't use guns. Kind of shows the left are blowing this way out of proportion for political gain, doesn't it?

LOL

Yeah, fucking moron, the police just wasted their time looking for things they couldn't see. :cuckoo:
Someone making a comment over a police radio doesn't prove a thing. It's certain not evidence that can used in court.

So he wasn't authorized to carry a gun there. That's why he was fired from the DEA. That's why he was charged for illegally carrying.
What's your point, asshole? I already acknowledge he carried a gun on the capitol grounds illegally. Although he might be excused for thinking he could carry a weapon since he's a DEA agent. They can carry a gun everywhere else.

Forum List

Back