The Election Was Stolen, President Is Illegitimate

I already admitted there were two, one of whom was an off duty DEA agent.

No, you lied. You knew about that former DEA agent yet you were still posting here that no one was carrying.

Hundreds of people were arrested, moron.

Not during the riot, fucking moron. The police were too overwhelmed just trying to keep Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists from harming any lawmakers to be bothered arresting them.

So your constant blubbering about how many officers were injured on Jan 6 is just so much gas. Is that what you're admitting?

No, fucking moron. Police are injured everyday. This is different because this time, they were injured trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power; and worse, they were summoned to the Capitol by a rogue POTUS.

That was my knowledge at the time, moron. Not everything everyone says that you disagree with is a lie.

No, it wasn't, fucking moron. Now you're lying again to cover your earlier lie. I know this since I myself have shown you in the past that Ibrahim was charged with illegally carrying a firearm on Capitol grounds.

Despite knowing that, you again repeated the lie that no one was armed.

Last edited:
No, it wasn't, fucking moron. Now you're lying again to cover your earlier lie. I know this since I myself have shown you in the past that Ibrahim was charged with illegally carrying s firearm on Capitol grounds.

Despite knowing that, you again repeated the lie that no one was armed.
I don't recall. You're going to have a difficult time proving I knew something.

When reinforcements finally arrived and Trump reluctantly told the Mob to go home.

They responded to him by the way...both when he egged them on and when he finally told them to stop
Trump also told them to protest peacefully with non-violence. That seems to have been buried in the Jan 6th kangaroo hearings.

LOLOL

Uh, no, Trump wasn't in fear of armed protesters because he felt confident they weren't there to harm him. Instead, he told them they were losing their country because of Pence.

Then he summoned that armed crowd to the Capitol where Pence was.
Ummmmmmmmmm, did you miss the part about protesters didn't use their weapons? So, Trump was right, NOBODY had to worry about protesters using guns.

After years of dealing with his petty insults and name calling on every post, I find the best response to bripat is…….. :fu:

He seems to appreciate the middle finger, so that is what he gets
In other words, he consistently rejects your nonsense.

They didn't use their firearms. They did use weapons. They nearly killed a cop with a tazer and sticks.
What's funny is...

Were a black man to swing a fire extinguisher or a club at a cop or any of the "non-weapons" used during the Capitol Insurrection...he would likely been shot down and these same Trump Humpers were be calling it a justified shooting because he attacked the cop with a deadly weapon

What's funny is...

Were a black man to swing a fire extinguisher or a club at a cop or any of the "non-weapons" used during the Capitol Insurrection...he would likely been shot down and these same Trump Humpers were be calling it a justified shooting because he attacked the cop with a deadly weapon
The cops murdered an unarmed woman, and beat another to death on Jan. 6th. Why does color matter racist?

Last edited:
Post 232. You lie as easily as you breathe.

You were NOT talking about me
I’ll remedy that mistake I made. I’ll talk about you, now, Letch. Here we go:

You’re off topic.

What's funny is...

Fine. Back on topic

Forum List

Back