The Election Was Stolen, President Is Illegitimate

When the night of the living dead arrives ….

Sometimes it’s best to find a comfortable place to watch the ghouls stagger about and eat each other. I’ve got better things than fight with you fucks.
Life ain't a movie Tommy.

When the night of the living dead arrives ….

Sometimes it’s best to find a comfortable place to watch the ghouls stagger about and eat each other. I’ve got better things to do than argue with you ignorant fucks.
Poetic.

Irrational. But pathetic. Did I say “poetic?”

My bad. Obviously, I meant “pathetic.”

Faun, you really know how to answer this “dumfuck” bripat9643 and the others too. You answer intelligently their stupidities and dishonesties and can dish out finely tuned insults as necessary…

But these Trumpsters’ “Big Lies” and little obfuscations tire me out. I just don’t have time for their shit anymore. I wish you well, anyways. : )

I really despise this ultra partisan b.s., where if you hate Trump you must love Biden, or Hillary. It is the sign of political ghouls to discuss politics in this manner. Fuck all the stupid Trump fanatics and ultra partisan ideologies of every type! They are killing the country.
Lol. Tommy Pain just gave props to the silly twit, Fauny. Bottom of the barrel posting, right there. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Russia helped Trump win the 2016 election
There is no denying it

There is no proof the 2020 election was stolen in any way
provide proof that Russia did anything in 2016.

the proof of the coup of 2020 is widely available and very substantial. Senile ole joe did not win that election. He did not get 81 million legitimate votes. the real vote count is more like 74 mill Trump,65 mil Biden. Nothing will be done about it because the media lies and the congressional republicans are cowards.

Slobbers the USMB psycho.

Chimes PeeweeBripat. :icon_rolleyes:

2ua9tj.jpg

the proof of the coup of 2020 is widely available and very substantial. Senile ole joe did not win that election. He did not get 81 million legitimate votes. the real vote count is more like 74 mill Trump,65 mil Biden. Nothing will be done about it because the media lies and the congressional republicans are cowards.

A pity you can't prove that.

How can Hillary have conceded when three years later she was still claiming the election was stolen and that Trump was not a legitimate president? That's not conceding. Would it really have made a difference if Trump actually said the words he conceded shortly after the election and then went to court numerous times regarding the election results and called the election stolen for two years? There is a double standard going on here. I've noticed the left put a great value on words, and no value whatsoever on actions.
I think you are bit confused, Hillary Clinton, in 2017 on NPR, said she “would not” rule out questioning the legitimacy of the 2016 election if Russian interference is deeper than currently known. In 2020, she did say the that 2016 election may have been conducted illegitimately, referring to Russian interference. What she did not do is attempt to subvert the power of state election officials nor encourage a bunch thug to steal the election by force.

Both the CIA and FBI said Russia hacked the Dem servers and Trump used the information

Russia helped Trump win
He is still grateful

Both the CIA and FBI said Russia hacked the Dem servers and Trump used the information

Russia helped Trump win
He is still grateful
Trump used information from Wikileaks that was available to the public, you lying scumbag. How would the CIA know if the servers were hacked when it didn't even look at them? For that matter, neither did the FBI.

All you ever do is lie.

I think you are bit confused, Hillary Clinton, in 2017 on NPR, said she “would not” rule out questioning the legitimacy of the 2016 election if Russian interference is deeper than currently known. In 2020, she did say the that 2016 election may have been conducted illegitimately, referring to Russian interference. What she did not do is attempt to subvert the power of state election officials nor encourage a bunch thug to steal the election by force.
Ummmmmmmmmm, but she did pay for the Steele Dossier and knowing that it was not verified, used it by lying to courts to overturn a legitimate election.

LOL. So, Trump's DOJ's were a branch of Trump's administration (AKA a deep state) but Biden and Merrick Garland aren't part of Biden's deep state?
I'm not a Deep State Kornspiracy Nutter... regardless of which vote-whore is sitting in the Big Chair... never said any such thing about agencies OR people...

Next batter, please...

Trump used information from Wikileaks that was available to the public, you lying scumbag. How would the CIA know if the servers were hacked when it didn't even look at them? For that matter, neither did the FBI.

All you ever do is lie.
:fu:

Forum List

Back