The Election Was Stolen, President Is Illegitimate

No, I accept reality. Judges who Trump appointed said it was not stolen, as well as other courts. The stupidity is you posting without factual evidence.
They didn't say that. They used a lot of excuses, but never that one. The real reason is that they didn't want to get in the middle of a big pissing match.

I'm not a Deep State Kornspiracy Nutter... regardless of which vote-whore is sitting in the Big Chair... never said any such thing about agencies OR people...

Next batter, please...
So, you're trying to claim that Merrick Garland and the DOJ doesn't march to Biden's and left's tune?

That's beyond stupid. Trump couldn't know guns wouldn't be used.
Well, apparently the insurrection wasn't as much of an insurrection as you guys claim when, even though they were armed, no guns were used. The left have blown the whole thing way out of proportion for purely political gain, hence a committee full of nothing but anti-Trumpers having prime time hearings just before the midterms. All coincidence? I don't think so.

ROFL! We can't know if you are going to rob the liquor store, so we better lock you up.

talk about beyond stupid.

I'm not committing a crime, fucking moron. There's no reason to suspect I'm going to rob a liquor store.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

Well, apparently the insurrection wasn't as much of an insurrection as you guys claim when, even though they were armed, no guns were used. The left have blown the whole thing way out of proportion for purely political gain, hence a committee full of nothing but anti-Trumpers having prime time hearings just before the midterms. All coincidence? I don't think so.

"Guns" are not a required element of an insurrection. Just trying to overthrow the government is.

"Guns" are not a required element of an insurrection. Just trying to overthrow the government is.
Geeeeeeeeeeee, I just wonder why these people were armed and then didn't use guns in the so-called insurrection. Maybe it is because the left are making a mountain out of a mole hill for political reasons. Why bring guns if they weren't going to use them? Maybe for self defense?

No one ever said Trump overturned an election
He tried to overturn an election by pressuring his VP to basically declare himself, and Trump, the winners of the election they lost.

So? Which election did Hillary overturn and how did she do it?
But but but Hillary tried overturning an election. That was the post I was responding to. The poster said that what Hillary did didn't overturn an election so I asked which election Trump overturned.

No, I accept reality. Judges who Trump appointed said it was not stolen, as well as other courts. The stupidity is you posting without factual evidence.
2,000 Mules has digital evidence and video evidence. The forensic audit of the ballots themselves in AZ. are factual evidence. You people simply deny the evidence and listen to people who never cooperated with any investigation. They had to censor Trump and intimidate anyone who dared to talk about it. Pretty drastic measures, including a false flag, to cover up what did not happen.

2,000 Mules has digital evidence and video evidence. The forensic audit of the ballots themselves in AZ. are factual evidence. You people simply deny the evidence and listen to people who never cooperated with any investigation. They had to censor Trump and intimidate anyone who dared to talk about it. Pretty drastic measures, including a false flag, to cover up what did not happen.
No evidence of actual fake votes

“Pretty drastic measures to cover up what did not happen.” — Lastamender

:auiqs.jpg:

Trump cultists are … “covering up what did happen”!

Trump lost the election and tried to keep his fat lame duck ass in the White House anyway. He failed.

But this moronic narcissistic megalomaniac, ever more crazy and dangerous, may actually return to power in 2024, where he will try to finish the job of destroying our nation and republic. Chaos and even civil war may ensue.

The Democrats of course offer no real alternative. The crisis of American finance capitalism is deep and the world is dividing into blocs. This will bring economic chaos, as the rich get richer and poor get poorer … and the middle classes get more hysterical.

Demagagogy and demonology pushed by extremists (especially on the right) over “cultural wars” is bringing our nation step by step to its own “Weimar moment.”

Last edited:
“… to cover up what did not happen.” :auiqs.jpg:

Trump cultists are … “covering up what did happen.”

Trump lost the election and tried to keep his fat lame duck ass in the White House anyway. He failed.

But this moronic narcissistic megalomaniac, ever more crazy and dangerous, may actually return to power in 2024, where he will try to finish the job of destroying our nation and republic. Chaos and even civil war may ensue.

The Democrats of course offer no real alternative. The crisis of American finance capitalism is deep and the world is dividing into blocs. This will bring economic chaos, as the rich get richer and poor get poorer … and the middle classes get more hysterical.

Demagagogy and demonology pushed by extremists (especially on the right) over “cultural wars” is bringing our nation step by step to its own “Weimar moment.”
A false flag happened and Congress was complicit. Period. The fraud was obvious.

Geeeeeeeeeeee, I just wonder why these people were armed and then didn't use guns in the so-called insurrection. Maybe it is because the left are making a mountain out of a mole hill for political reasons. Why bring guns if they weren't going to use them? Maybe for self defense?

For what would they have used their guns? Despite their attempts, they never did catch any lawmakers or Pence.

But but but Hillary tried overturning an election. That was the post I was responding to. The poster said that what Hillary did didn't overturn an election so I asked which election Trump overturned.

WTF?? How on Earth did Hillary try to overturn an election?

Forum List

Back