The Electoral College flaunting the will of the people never ends well!

By the rules set up in the Constitution, the people elected Mr. Trump.

And in no case does the President have such power to act unilaterally as a dictator. by wise design, legislative power rests primarily with Congress.

That works on a lot of assumptions...

The first is that the Founding Slave Rapists were "wise". Clearly, if they were wise, they wouldn't have made so many concessions to avoid a civil war and then have a civil war, anyway.

As stated in the OP, if the EC were all that, why has every time it's overridden the will of the people been a complete fucking disaster?

The people GET IT RIGHT. They saw Trumpenfuhrer for what he was and voted against him. Overwealmingly.
They also voted against Hillary.

Wow. If I didn't know better, I'd say you really think winning the presidency by following the law is stealing it. Only nutters think that way.

So how was working with a foreign power "following the law". Trump called on Russia to hack our election and they did. I think the word for that is "Treason".
He did not do that. He said he hoped they could find the 30,000 emails Hillary deleted from her server with no oversight, claiming they were "personal". So, please do indicate where he "called on Russia to hack our election" and present the proof that "they did".

He did not do that. He said he hoped they could find the 30,000 emails Hillary deleted from her server with no oversight, claiming they were "personal". So, please do indicate where he "called on Russia to hack our election" and present the proof that "they did".

Um... I just did.. Oh, never mind. I know you are invested in Benedict Donald.

Um... I just did.. Oh, never mind. I know you are invested in Benedict Donald.
You "just did"? What you "just did" was state that he did it. That's not proving that he commanded and Russia forced a bunch of democrats to vote for Trump.

You "just did"? What you "just did" was state that he did it. That's not proving that he commanded and Russia forced a bunch of democrats to vote for Trump.

Okay, you know, I realize that you can't quite come to terms with the fact the Russians helped Trump steal the election... I guess after you lose your job at the Piggly-Wiggly, you'll figure it out.

Okay, you know, I realize that you can't quite come to terms with the fact the Russians helped Trump steal the election... I guess after you lose your job at the Piggly-Wiggly, you'll figure it out.
You're starting to sound like you actually believe that, so I'll leave you to your own devices.

You're starting to sound like you actually believe that, so I'll leave you to your own devices.

That you work at the PigglyWiggly? Um, yeah, that seems like your level of competence.
This, dear readers, is when you know the person you're arguing with has reached the bottom of their very shallow well, but whose pride won't allow them to admit such.

This, dear readers, is when you know the person you're arguing with has reached the bottom of their very shallow well, but whose pride won't allow them to admit such.

Naw, man, you guys know Putin owns Trump, but you won't admit your treason...

And when Piggly-Wiggly lays you off, you are going to look really silly, yo!

Naw, man, you guys know Putin owns Trump, but you won't admit your treason...

And when Piggly-Wiggly lays you off, you are going to look really silly, yo!
And the hits just keep on coming. No evidence needed, just a hate site and let it rip.

Hey, let's have a full investigation... with a promise Trump will resign if it is proven the Russians helped him.

Sounds fair to me.
And, while we're in fantasy land. another full investigation to uncover any illegal alien votes for Hillary, along with arrest and prosecution of any who did.

Basically, you just admitted that there is no evidence that the Russians actually helped Trump, or you wouldn't want an investigation.

And, while we're in fantasy land. another full investigation to uncover any illegal alien votes for Hillary, along with arrest and prosecution of any who did.

Basically, you just admitted that there is no evidence that the Russians actually helped Trump, or you wouldn't want an investigation.

well, no, I know they did. It's why Obama threw 35 Russian Agents out of the Country.

Probably going to slow down the Trump Transition a bit. Who is going to tell Benedict Donald who to appoint?

well, no, I know they did. It's why Obama threw 35 Russian Agents out of the Country.

Probably going to slow down the Trump Transition a bit. Who is going to tell Benedict Donald who to appoint?

He threw 35 agents out because he had to blame somebody for the incompetence of the DNC

He threw 35 agents out because he had to blame somebody for the incompetence of the DNC

Not to mention the sleaze. We all knew about the Beast, but then we learned more about Wasserman-Schultz and of course that filthy Donna Brazile.

Good God, how low can a political party sink?

Not to mention the sleaze. We all knew about the Beast, but then we learned more about Wasserman-Schultz and of course that filthy Donna Brazile.

Good God, how low can a political party sink?

Wow... yeah, because clearly, not wanting to nominate someone who isn't a member of your party is bad.

Oh, wait, the GOP made similar efforts to stop Trump for the same reason... they just failed.

Put down the bottle buddy...

Hey, meanwhile, the Russians j ust partitioned Syria with the Iranians and Turks.. looks like they are already getting a return on their investment.

Always have to be in denial huh Meth head Joe?

Keep it up and you will never get back Congress till the late 2030s

Forum List

Back