The Electoral College flaunting the will of the people never ends well!

He threw 35 agents out because he had to blame somebody for the incompetence of the DNC

Put down the bottle buddy...

Hey, meanwhile, the Russians j ust partitioned Syria with the Iranians and Turks.. looks like they are already getting a return on their investment.

Always have to be in denial huh Meth head Joe?

Keep it up and you will never get back Congress till the late 2030s

They'll probably get Congress back in 2018. Trump will be that unpopular.

They'll probably get Congress back in 2018. Trump will be that unpopular.
Sure joey. The Beast won in a landslide. The Dems took the House and Senate and Zimmerman is getting sodomized in prison on a daily basis. Haven't you heard these things? I have. Let me see now, where did I get that from?

I'm not a Clinton supporter, Contumnacious...my point was that if people are unhappy with the outcome of this election...or any other election for that matter...they need to take a long hard look at what their Party is doing that made that happen and ask if change is needed. The Democrats just put Nancy Pelosi back in charge of the Democrats in the House which begs the question...WHY?

Why not? A majority voted for Hillary, and the dumb-ass Inbred Cleetuses who voted for Trumpenfuhrer in WI, MI and PA didn't do so because they just hate Pelosi soooooo much.

they voted for him because Trump promised them that he'd bring back their daddy's long extinct job.

And when they find out that isn't going to happen no matter how much Trump bribes billionaires with our tax dollars, they are going to turn on him pretty viciously.
Says the dumbass inbred MORON!

Not to mention the sleaze. We all knew about the Beast, but then we learned more about Wasserman-Schultz and of course that filthy Donna Brazile.

Good God, how low can a political party sink?

Wow... yeah, because clearly, not wanting to nominate someone who isn't a member of your party is bad.

Oh, wait, the GOP made similar efforts to stop Trump for the same reason... they just failed.

So you telling us now you never switched and always was a democrat?

Check..

You just fucked up your entire story that you have been telling for years on here.

Say it ain't so Joe.

And, while we're in fantasy land. another full investigation to uncover any illegal alien votes for Hillary, along with arrest and prosecution of any who did.

Basically, you just admitted that there is no evidence that the Russians actually helped Trump, or you wouldn't want an investigation.

well, no, I know they did. It's why Obama threw 35 Russian Agents out of the Country.

Probably going to slow down the Trump Transition a bit. Who is going to tell Benedict Donald who to appoint?
I don't recall seeing you at the meeting. Were you hiding under the table again? It's fun to watch absolute certainty solidify in the liberal partisan mind. For the next 8 years they'll be spouting the same refrain, no matter what happens, no matter what evidence comes to light, no matter what, because they cannot accept the reality that Hillary was just a terrible candidate and was defeated. Heck, we still hear idiots claiming Bush stole the election in 2000, even though every single re-re-recount showed that he won Florida.

Women no longer have anything to complain about, if the right wing, tramples their natural rights.

So you telling us now you never switched and always was a democrat?

Check..

You just fucked up your entire story that you have been telling for years on here.

Say it ain't so Joe.

Put down the booze bottle, guy... I didn't use any first person pronouns....

I don't recall seeing you at the meeting. Were you hiding under the table again? It's fun to watch absolute certainty solidify in the liberal partisan mind. For the next 8 years they'll be spouting the same refrain, no matter what happens, no matter what evidence comes to light, no matter what, because they cannot accept the reality that Hillary was just a terrible candidate and was defeated. Heck, we still hear idiots claiming Bush stole the election in 2000, even though every single re-re-recount showed that he won Florida.

Yes, we will be repeating it, every day. And when Trumpenfuhrer does Putin's bidding, we will repeat it.

But I don't think we'll have to wait 8 years. Trump will do something impeachable in about two.

It wasn't that long ago when Progressives like Papa Obama would almost get
on their knees for Russians..

funny how that works

It wasn't that long ago when Progressives like Papa Obama would almost get
on their knees for Russians..

funny how that works

Not really... but you keep telling yourself that.

Your life is going to be pretty empty when you don't have Obama to hate anymore.

Ah yes, I forgot the extreme left views all negative opinions of Papa Obama as hate

But don't fret.... like a bad pimple
Papa Obama was only the head of the pimple
there is plenty of infection behind it ....

As I said before....
Please Be Patient. Your Country Will Be Restored Soon

Ah yes, I forgot the extreme left views all negative opinions of Papa Obama as hate

But don't fret.... like a bad pimple
Papa Obama was only the head of the pimple
there is plenty of infection behind it ....

As I said before....
Please Be Patient. Your Country Will Be Restored Soon

Actually, guy, you just fucked yourselves by abandoning any principles you had.

Christians supported a womanizer
Libertarians supported an authoritarian
Neo-cons supported a Russian Lacky.

And when he fucks up the economy, you own him... not the majority that voted against him.

Actually,

most supported keeping Queen Hillary out

hillexorcist-i8431.jpg

Women no longer have anything to complain about, if the right wing, tramples their natural rights.
What natural rights will be trampled?

Good question
but day to day, it is hard to tell what upsets the left
and they view everything they want as a "natural right"

as of late... the last "natural right"....
they are big on men being able to use public restrooms with
your wife and daughters

Forum List

Back