The Electoral College flaunting the will of the people never ends well!

You are just whining that the Democrats can't hack middle America and therefore need to drown out their votes by having the high population areas on the East and West count be the only votes that count.

That Middle America has less people than coastal America shouldn't give them veto power.

one person. One vote. That's how it works in a democracy.

not to worry, all you dopes in "Middle America" are going to get wise when the factory jobs don't come back and you all loose your jobs at the WalMart.

You are just whining that the Democrats can't hack middle America and therefore need to drown out their votes by having the high population areas on the East and West count be the only votes that count.

That Middle America has less people than coastal America shouldn't give them veto power.

not to worry, all you dopes in "Middle America" are going to get wise when the factory jobs don't come back and you all loose your jobs at the WalMart.

Yeah sorry but it does give them Veto power. Boo hoo but that's how the Founding Fathers set it up.

Because Oklahoma or Wyoming may have less population than say New York or California should not mean they don't have a vote.

The Founding Fathers recognized this could be a way to undermine everyone having a voice.

Deal with it, your candidate lost.

And as I've said before, Hillary winning the popular vote would carry more weight with Voter ID. Given a lot of the states Hillary won don't have Voter ID, I'd say her popular win doesn't convince many.

Yeah sorry but it does give them Veto power. Boo hoo but that's how the Founding Fathers set it up.

Because Oklahoma or Wyoming may have less population than say New York or California should not mean they don't have a vote.

sure they do. they have one vote for every person they have.. That's all they should have.

The Founding Fathers recognized this could be a way to undermine everyone having a voice.

The founding SLAVE RAPISTS also said that blacks were 3/5th of a white person, women weren't people at all, and you only got the vote if you owned property.

We've evolved beyond those assholes who shit in chamberpots.

I think even they would be horrified to know that their system allowed Russia to pick our president over the will of the people.

Why you aren't, is kind of scary.

CoWxNR9VIAAxIPj.jpg

sure they do. they have one vote for every person they have.. That's all they should have.

The founding SLAVE RAPISTS also said that blacks were 3/5th of a white person, women weren't people at all, and you only got the vote if you owned property.

I think even they would be horrified to know that their system allowed Russia to pick our president over the will of the people.

CoWxNR9VIAAxIPj.jpg
Have we evolved beyond you liberals? Your post indicates otherwise.....

Women's rights; unless Mr. Trump flip-flops.
No, you said natural rights....which ones?
reproductive rights; women's are not men's.
You mean abortion? Killing a baby is not a natural right.....
Don't bother asking for specifics. All you'll get is platitudes.

Here's a specific.

A kidney bean sized fetus is not a baby. and given The Siberian Candidate won't give us any specifics about whether he ever paid for an abortion or not, I think it's kind of hypocritical for him to try to take those rights away.
So you're condemning him because he doesn't wish to divulge details of his personal life that have nothing to do with the office or would violate any laws to you.

And you'll sound sillier and sillier every time you do it. You'll be as predictable as the sun shining on the Sahara. Face reality, or don't, but Hillary was a terrible candidate and lost. Trump will be your new president, no matter how much you hate it, no matter how much you kick and scream. Heck, you could hold your breath until you turn blue and no one will change reality for you.

again, I'm totally happy with Trump as President. Now you guys OWN him. You own every stupid, treasonable, inept, embarrassing thing he does now and up until the point he is impeached.
The funny thing is, no matter how much you want to pretend otherwise, Trump is your president.

You "just did"? What you "just did" was state that he did it. That's not proving that he commanded and Russia forced a bunch of democrats to vote for Trump.

Okay, you know, I realize that you can't quite come to terms with the fact the Russians helped Trump steal the election... I guess after you lose your job at the Piggly-Wiggly, you'll figure it out.
Assange To Hannity: Our Source Was Not The Russian Government
You can provide whatever evidence you want. The fact remains that, once an idea has settled in the liberal mind, it's concrete and will not move.

Deal with it, your candidate lost.

And as I've said before, Hillary winning the popular vote would carry more weight with Voter ID. Given a lot of the states Hillary won don't have Voter ID, I'd say her popular win doesn't convince many.
Never mind joe, he refuses to leave his moms basement...

CoWxNR9VIAAxIPj.jpg

Actually the 3/5's compromise was an attempt by the Founding Fathers to keep the country together at a time of crisis and the hope they could revisit the issue when the country was stronger.

Southern states wanted to use slaves as "citizens" but ONLY as far as representation. They wanted to increase their power in the House by saying they had more citizens than they really did.

Especially, since slaves could not vote.

This is the same tactic Democrats want to pull today with illegal aliens.

The North knew it was cynically evil to use slaves as citizens, especially when the slaves were given no choice in the matter.

The 3/5 compromise was an attempt to blunt this effort by the South.

The North tried time and time again to end slavery by peaceful means with the DEMOCRATS blocking every effort.

It's sad it took a war to finally end it.

Then the Democrats created the KKK to instill fear in both whites and blacks not to vote Republican in the South.

Same tactic Hillary tried with people attacking Trump supporters both during the election and after.

The Democrat playbook is old and very, very corrupt.

if our next president hasn't paid personal income tax for years, he doesn't really have any more standing than the poor.

So you're condemning him because he doesn't wish to divulge details of his personal life that have nothing to do with the office or would violate any laws to you.

I condemn him because he's throwing in with the people who would invade everyone else's private life.

The funny thing is, no matter how much you want to pretend otherwise, Trump is your president.

Until he's impeached, anyway. He might be the first one executed for Treason.

Actually the 3/5's compromise was an attempt by the Founding Fathers to keep the country together at a time of crisis and the hope they could revisit the issue when the country was stronger.

All the excuse making in the world won't make it less fucked up, Sweetie.

I condemn him because he's throwing in with the people who would invade everyone else's private life.

You really are going off the deep end on this one.

I figured I had already seen you at your lowest. I was wrong.

Be sure to let us know when the black drones start following you.

Boy, that would fulfill your deepest fantasy, wouldn't it?

Lay off the drugs Snowflake....

Forum List

Back