The electric car you feel is creating no emissions...

This just in... The electric car you feel is creating no emissions is actually powered by coal in the most inefficient way humanly possible... Movie at 11.

:)

peace...

Indeed. The total energy equation for Smug Electric Cars is not very good.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
There needs to remain all options on the table for producing energy, and then we should begin the figuring up of how much we need from each source used. If I were President, I would say that all are welcome at the table still, but some will have to change by excepting less in the larger scheme of things yet remain open for business. Hey some is better than nothing right ? I would also site homeland security issues if we were to do away with some very valuable technology that would assist us in war time if it ever came our way again. The idea that we live in some sort of utopia is a fools game, and America doesn't need to be listening to any idiots that would cripple us in case of a possible future invasion or a war on our home front. Why do you not think that in battle, the resources are the main thing looking to be attacked and crippled, yet if we keep and have all options available, then we may not be beaten so easily if a situation or case were to arise or come along in that respect.

Forum List

Back