The Emperor Has No Clothes

pseudocons, retards, bigots, hypocrites, liars, and psychopaths.
WHOA! emptied the entire liberal lexicon on that one
You are on the verge of making an extremely erroneous assumption.
ooohhh you're right...I found the abridged edition entitled "The Must Have Progressives College Seniors Dictionary".... misogyny, islamaphobia, nazi, and a page of "useful suffix" containing "-ism" "-phobia" and "-tard" have all been added...my bad
Just keep digging, fool. :lol:

You aren't the first one to fall into your own hole.
OK you got me...I forgot the founding father of left wing debate...."fool"

ooohhh you're right...I found the abridged edition entitled "The Must Have Progressives College Seniors Dictionary".... misogyny, islamaphobia, nazi, and a page of "useful suffix" containing "-ism" "-phobia" and "-tard" have all been added...my bad

I have posted on this forum many, many times what we should do to reform health care. Before you continue making a gigantic ass of yourself, you better take a look.

While you're at it, take a look at my positions on abortion, tax reform, and the AWB.

Congratulations. That hole you dug is your own grave, fool. But like I said, you aren't the first.

And now you can stagger about like the zombie Frankenstein's monster going forward.

Well, according to you anyway. But then you are the brightest guy on the board, just ask you.

Well, according to you anyway. But then you are the brightest guy on the board, just ask you.
Ah. Another dipshit who dug his own hole pops his pointy head up. :lol:

See, Frankie? You aren't the first.

Well, according to you anyway. But then you are the brightest guy on the board, just ask you. Kid you are an amateur.

Fucking Guno, such a total Sorosazi retard.

Trump said what he would do, and is doing what he said.

Tough times for Stalinists like Guno5000...
Another tard comes forward! Awesome.

The delusioin is strong in this one.

Trump did what he said he would do. O'rly?

On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country.

Healthcare Reform

The Emperor has no clothes.

Seven years of 60 repeals, jerking off the rubes.

Then...radio silent.

Biggest. Hoax. Ever.

Is this true? Man, conservatives suck
Trump is not a conservative. He's a huckster playing a conservative on TV.

The GOP has been infected by a metastasized cancer of pseudocons, retards, bigots, hypocrites, liars, and psychopaths.

Ohh, look at the hate speech from Guno.

What a hate filled fucktard you are, little Sorosazi.

Maybe you should go to Berkley and riot to stop free speech, with your fellow fascists? :duuno:

On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country.

Healthcare Reform

Seven years of repeals, jerking off the rubes.

Then...radio silent.

Biggest. Hoax. Ever.

...and yet I told weeks ago that this would happen. The reality on the ground would not allow it. Stick with me kid, I'll learn ya.

Is this true? Man, conservatives suck
Trump is not a conservative. He's a huckster playing a conservative on TV.

The GOP has been infected by a metastasized cancer of pseudocons, retards, bigots, hypocrites, liars, and psychopaths.

Ohh, look at the hate speech from Guno.

What a hate filled fucktard you are, little Sorosazi.

Maybe you should go to Berkley and riot to stop free speech, with your fellow fascists? :duuno:
The truth is "hate speech" in the minds of the pseudocons. :lol:

Healthcare Reform

Then...radio silent.

Biggest. Hoax. Ever.

...and yet I told weeks ago that this would happen. The reality on the ground would not allow it. Stick with me kid, I'll learn ya.
You're a rank amateur, son. See post 28 here: Uh oh, it looks like Repeal and Replace is becoming, just Repair

Now THAT is what reading the realities on the ground looks like!

Healthcare Reform

Then...radio silent.

Biggest. Hoax. Ever.

Yo, stupidfuck.

Trump signs sweeping order that could gut Obamacare

You're sure fucking stupid, Guno - but at least your are filled with hate and rage. Soros loves you for it.

Onward Sorosazis, promoting the 5th Reich on behalf of your Fuhrer!

I have posted on this forum many, many times what we should do to reform health care. Before you continue making a gigantic ass of yourself, you better take a look.

While you're at it, take a look at my positions on abortion, tax reform, and the AWB.

Congratulations. That hole you dug is your own grave, fool. But like I said, you aren't the first.

And now you can stagger about like the zombie Frankenstein's monster going forward.
I'm swooning, spinning on my heel, not sure recovery is even possible...what does any of the above have to do with your name calling tactics? do you think your position on any given subject frees you from the restraints accorded to the honest language of real civil debate?...it does not

Healthcare Reform

Then...radio silent.

Biggest. Hoax. Ever.

You're a rank amateur, son.

Uh oh, it looks like Repeal and Replace is becoming, just Repair

I told you this would happen weeks ago kid, stick with me, I'll learn ya.

Healthcare Reform

Then...radio silent.

Biggest. Hoax. Ever.

Yo, stupidfuck.

Trump signs sweeping order that could gut Obamacare

You're sure fucking stupid, Guno - but at least your are filled with hate and rage. Soros loves you for it.

Onward Sorosazis, promoting the 5th Reich on behalf of your Fuhrer!
That is not a repeal of ObamaCare, retard. Nor is it a replacement.

Man, I can't believe you are actually going out of your way to prove me right! Thanks!

60 repeals of ObamaCare in 7 years.

Then...no repeal. Caught with their pants down.

Biggest. Hoax. Ever.

The truth is "hate speech" in the minds of the pseudocons. :lol:

Thanks Mr. Sorosazi. You democrats sure did a great job crushing freedom of speech with your riots at Berkley. That'll teach the "subhuman conservative" that civil rights will not be tolerated by you of the left. :thup:

Adolf Soros, Fuhrer of the DNC loves each everyone of you mindless thugs. :eusa_whistle:

lol...yeah, it's getting crowded down here...looks like your superior intellect is changing minds all over the board.

Someone actually just posted a Trump EO which has not been issued. As if the President can repeal ObamaCare.

This confirms the "hypocrites" portion of my post above.

Forum List

Back