The end of white America is now clearly in sight

Topics like this ignore nature for the sake of pimping divisions of color. As the races continue to mingle there will only be one "color" in the end.

Most in the West do not race mix.

How do you justify eradicating unique, and diverse peoples in the process?

Did you type that with a straight face? Have you been out in America lately?

My two grandsons are white, black, Hispanic and Native American mixes. My granddaughter is white and Hispanic mixed, although she looks like a Nordic princess.

I am not alone.
And all of my 3 siblings are in a relationship with a white person, with my estranged brother literally having white kids from 2 different white women, one of which he married.

My step-brother also has 2 white kids with his Iowa cornbread ginger wife.

The only one in my family who married outside of his race was my now dead uncle, and he only had one white-looking kid who will probably marry a white guy to produce a nearly white kid.

Race mixing for white people is quickly becoming rare again, while Asians and Hispanics are the ones increasing IR dating and marriage.
You CLEARLY live in a bubble of your own making. Mixed relationships are everywhere and there's nothing wrong with that.

Protip

Your personal family =/= The rest of America

My country right or wrong never serves the countries needs
Real citizenship is acknowledging what is wrong with the country and trying to fix it

This particular thread is about the loss of power among white males. Our countries treatment of women and minorities is not something we should be proud of. Having a level playing field where white males have to compete on an equal basis with women and minorities and non-Christians is something to strive for

Bemoaning the fact that white males no longer get to call all the shots is not something our society needs

Which is not what I did.

YOU said that the US was "one of the last modern societies" to give women the right to vote.

I looked it up.

We were TWO year after Britain.

WHich would render your claim an very unfair characterization.

Then I posted that we were decades before France, or Spain OR Italy.

Which made your claim just WRONG.

You are unfairly harsh in judging America. ON the women's voting issue, I have demonstrated it beyond question.

As an example.

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT?
Point taken
They were in the same time period

But it does not negate my point that our nation was established as a nation to be controlled by white males. Our legacy of racism and sexism is not something to be proud of. Racist posts like the OP moaning about the breeding of whites shows we still have a long way to go
My country right or wrong never serves the countries needs
Real citizenship is acknowledging what is wrong with the country and trying to fix it

This particular thread is about the loss of power among white males. Our countries treatment of women and minorities is not something we should be proud of. Having a level playing field where white males have to compete on an equal basis with women and minorities and non-Christians is something to strive for

Bemoaning the fact that white males no longer get to call all the shots is not something our society needs

Which is not what I did.

YOU said that the US was "one of the last modern societies" to give women the right to vote.

I looked it up.

You are unfairly harsh in judging America. ON the women's voting issue, I have demonstrated it beyond question.

As an example.

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT?
Point taken

But it does not negate my point that our nation was established as a nation to be controlled by white males. Our legacy of racism and sexism is not something to be proud of. Racist posts like the OP moaning about the breeding of whites shows we still have a long way to go

Kudos for you to admitting that your point about sexism was unfairly harsh towards America.

The nation was not established to "be controlled by white males".

That was a given at the time.

It was to be more free and democratic than "other modern societies" most of which were, by our standards, brutal imperial regimes.

And it was.

Your natural inclination is to be unfairly harsh in judging America, as demonstrated above with sexism. YOu are now doing it with racism.

This is not a rhetorical question. Why are you so harsh in your judgements of America?

I agree that there were no other nations not being controlled by white males. Some were controlled by Queens but the rest of the government was all white and male and Christian

Our nation obviously was set up and run by white male Christians. But that does not excuse the violence and abuse of power by white males to maintain control. It is a long and sordid history that led us to our current state.

Now we have white males complaining that the world no longer belongs to them. They no longer have top jobs in politics and business set aside just for them. The OP even complains about race mixing and we are in the 21st century and just had a mixed race President

1. The long history of fighting against discrimination led to legal equality for everyone, and massive discrimination in favor of traditionally disadvantaged groups.

2. THe current state is that liberals are trying to transform the alliance against white discrimination and bigotry into a permanent political alliance for power, even though that battle was won quite some time ago.

3. As evidenced by your next point, where you mis characterize the actions of white males who are unhappy about that continued discrimination in favor of traditionally disadvantaged groups. IT is a fairly vile act for you to call wanting equal treatment to be wanting set asides.

The good ole days when all positions of power were reserved for white males are gone

I can see why you and the OP are upset

Not only will America become less white it spells the end of America being great since America was made great by whites. Not surprising that minorities want what someone else created. Consider Africa or any other country that minorities come from, who in the right mind would want to live in those hell holes?
How many great countries kept four million people in slavery and kept blacks in second class citizenship for 100 years after?
It also obliterated our Indian population

That is how whites made America great......through racism
No doubt, but it was still whites that made the greatest nation in the world.

Yes they did. They did it by blocking any other race from contributing

Do you mean blacks and orientals have not contributed to America. Don't tell that to descendants of slaves.

They contributed back breaking labor

I was referring to contributing from a leadership perspective

Which is not what I did.

I looked it up.

As an example.

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT?
Point taken

Which is not what I did.

I looked it up.

As an example.

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT?
Point taken

Kudos for you to admitting that your point about sexism was unfairly harsh towards America.

It was to be more free and democratic than "other modern societies" most of which were, by our standards, brutal imperial regimes.

And it was.

Your natural inclination is to be unfairly harsh in judging America, as demonstrated above with sexism. YOu are now doing it with racism.

This is not a rhetorical question. Why are you so harsh in your judgements of America?

I agree that there were no other nations not being controlled by white males. Some were controlled by Queens but the rest of the government was all white and male and Christian

Our nation obviously was set up and run by white male Christians. But that does not excuse the violence and abuse of power by white males to maintain control. It is a long and sordid history that led us to our current state.

Now we have white males complaining that the world no longer belongs to them. They no longer have top jobs in politics and business set aside just for them. The OP even complains about race mixing and we are in the 21st century and just had a mixed race President

1. The long history of fighting against discrimination led to legal equality for everyone, and massive discrimination in favor of traditionally disadvantaged groups.

2. THe current state is that liberals are trying to transform the alliance against white discrimination and bigotry into a permanent political alliance for power, even though that battle was won quite some time ago.

3. As evidenced by your next point, where you mis characterize the actions of white males who are unhappy about that continued discrimination in favor of traditionally disadvantaged groups. IT is a fairly vile act for you to call wanting equal treatment to be wanting set asides.

The good ole days when all positions of power were reserved for white males are gone

THat has nothing to do with the op, or the actual issue as it is being debated in the world..

You are hiding from addressing what we cons are actually saying.

Considering that you are being dishonest in support of discrimination, and are smearing good people in the process, this is, with all due respect RW, you being an asshole.

Seriously.

Why?

An informative story at the BBC....

How young Americans are set to change the US forever - BBC News
Non-whites are the major source of population increase for the US for some time now.
The Hispanic population will become the predominant ethnic group within 50 years at the current rate.
Even the Asian rate of population growth exceeds the growth rate of the white ethnic group.

The white population median age is now 43 and growing older. It's simply a matter of time.

And with the decline in white people from rural America and traditionalists regions who historically have been Patriots, so will go the inclination to preserve the framework of the USA as founded.

It won't matter to most of us since we'll be gone......but in 200 years I would venture a guess that the USA will be dramatically different than it has been for the last 200 or so. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing probably depends on your point of view.
Also....I think the UK is closer to becoming something other than white.
At the rate they're going they'll be under Sharia Law in less than a decade.

Which is not what I did.

I looked it up.

As an example.

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT?
Point taken

Eradicating people through raci
Which is not what I did.

I looked it up.

As an example.

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT?
Point taken

Eradicating people is wrong whether by genocide, or by multiculturalism.

Both are more similar than you'd expect, in both cases greed is a main factor.

Furthermore both are expansionist, colonialism, and globalism aren't far removed from one another.

Colonialism uses intolerance to build expansion, and wealth.

Globalism uses tolerance to build expansion, and wealth.

It's all garbage, elites brainwashing idiots to throw away people's heritages.

It is merely letting nature take its course. Allowing people to breed with the person they choose

Don't hide from the fact that it is a result of purposeful democrat policies.

That is cowardice.

THis is your party, your agenda, leading towards YOUR goal of total control.

Own it, don't be a coward and claim it is some sort of accident.
You can tell the direction they're going by their new leaders.......

cnn-tom-perez-wins-dnc-chair.png

Perez wins DNC chairmanship - CNNPolitics.com
Yup. The Democratic Party looks like America.

Topics like this ignore nature for the sake of pimping divisions of color. As the races continue to mingle there will only be one "color" in the end.

My two grandsons are white, black, Hispanic and Native American mixes. My granddaughter is white and Hispanic mixed, although she looks like a Nordic princess.

I am not alone.
And all of my 3 siblings are in a relationship with a white person, with my estranged brother literally having white kids from 2 different white women, one of which he married.

The only one in my family who married outside of his race was my now dead uncle, and he only had one white-looking kid who will probably marry a white guy to produce a nearly white kid.

Race mixing for white people is quickly becoming rare again, while Asians and Hispanics are the ones increasing IR dating and marriage.
You CLEARLY live in a bubble of your own making. Mixed relationships are everywhere and there's nothing wrong with that.

Protip

Still not the majority, though.

interracial-marriage.jpg

Non-whites are the major source of population increase for the US for some time now.
The Hispanic population will become the predominant ethnic group within 50 years at the current rate.
Even the Asian rate of population growth exceeds the growth rate of the white ethnic group.

The white population median age is now 43 and growing older. It's simply a matter of time.

And with the decline in white people from rural America and traditionalists regions who historically have been Patriots, so will go the inclination to preserve the framework of the USA as founded.

It won't matter to most of us since we'll be gone......but in 200 years I would venture a guess that the USA will be dramatically different than it has been for the last 200 or so. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing probably depends on your point of view.

Brits will meekly stand by and let their country become a Muslim hell hole.

Maybe they will put up some resistance when the Muslim will come - and it is inevitable - after their precious royals.

I am not alone.

Protip

interracial-marriage.jpg
I never said it was the majority and why does it matter anyway?

WTF is wrong with you people? Everyone bleeds red.

I am not alone.

Protip

interracial-marriage.jpg
I never said it was the majority and why does it matter anyway?

WTF is wrong with you people? Everyone bleeds red.

I certainly don't wish harm on anyone, Human life is valuable.

However, Human diverse cultures are also valuable.

How many great countries kept four million people in slavery and kept blacks in second class citizenship for 100 years after?

Do you mean blacks and orientals have not contributed to America. Don't tell that to descendants of slaves.
I hope that there are no Asians on this board.

Yeah, because you mocked Asians who change their eyes.
I noticed that all through history that people are unsatisfied with themselves. but if they mingle, that will solve some of their problems. But back in the days, that the majorly of American-Asians didn't mingle with other races. Their parents will disowned them. But the poor countries like the Philippine. As long as if you were an American soldier or just plain ole' American, that they doesn't care.

See, no eyes surgery on her...

th

Tai Babilonia

Babilonia was the first figure skater of partial African American descent to compete for the United States at Olympics and win world titles. She is also part Filipino on her father's side and part Native American.[1][6]

I noticed that all through history that people are unsatisfied with themselves. but if they mingle, that will solve some of their problems. =]

LOL, how do you figure that mingling racially will solve some of their problems?

Is that why divorce is generally higher in such marriages?

Not only will America become less white it spells the end of America being great since America was made great by whites. Not surprising that minorities want what someone else created. Consider Africa or any other country that minorities come from, who in the right mind would want to live in those hell holes?

They were not "blocked from contributing"

Point taken

Point taken

And it was.

THat has nothing to do with the op, or the actual issue as it is being debated in the world..

You are hiding from addressing what we cons are actually saying.

Considering that you are being dishonest in support of discrimination, and are smearing good people in the process, this is, with all due respect RW, you being an asshole.

Seriously.

Why?
Because he's a lying, marxist craphat.

They were not "blocked from contributing"

Didn't see many Senators, Judges or CEOs from the ranks of Blacks, Hispanics, Asians or women did you?

Anti-Racists say "Diversity is strength"
But, they fight to "Blend diverse peoples into a swath"

Anti-Racists say "Diverse cultures have much to contribute for being diferent"
But, they fight to "Make such diverse cultures eradicated"

Am I missing something, or are anti-Racists retarded on the whole?

Brits will meekly stand by and let their country become a Muslim hell hole.

Maybe they will put up some resistance when the Muslim will come - and it is inevitable - after their precious royals.
Yep....probably wait till after the Mussy's establish a holy site that they take trips to in remembrance.....like the WTC.

I noticed that all through history that people are unsatisfied with themselves. but if they mingle, that will solve some of their problems. =]

LOL, how do you figure that mingling racially will solve some of their problems?

Is that why divorce is generally higher in such marriages?
Plastic surgeries cost a lot. A lot of women and men also, wants big round bottoms and full lips. but only one race that are genetically born with them parts. But I don't think that nobody knows that Cubans and Puerto Ricans are mixed with African, Indians, Middle easterners and Europeans. It is because of the slave trade. When England banned the slave trade, that they had blown up the buildings that housed the slavest. But Spain that controlled the slave trade, did not want to fund money to bring their employees back to their home countries. And so they just left the slave traders there and the slave's traders just start mingling on the Island with the ex-slave women since there were not enough of women on the islands..

Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse

Sarah Baartman - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back