The End Times

what's lining up??!!
there are no end times/etc ..just like there isn't a god
all this sci-fi/fairytale/Lord of the Rings/etc is not real
yeah thats why its lining right up with what is happening on the world stage for crying outloud do some research instead of regurgitating someone else's ridiculous thoughts
what's lining up??
you kidding me lol - coming together

More like demons playing tricks on those. Usually when one is in a dying state like they were, they were given drugs to ease the pain and suffering. Paul taught--spiritism is how the demons get into one. The greek word used- FARMACIA. Satan has been misleading 99% all along for the majority of mankinds history. He beat them centuries ago and they have no clue.
DUH AND that is what he is doing to you seek Jesus

The new covenant= LOVE---Not only for family and friends, but the same love to ones enemies as well---the majority have failed this real love of the new covenant.

Jesus taught us to hate God's enemies. He taught us by demonstration (his unceasing hatred who showed to unbelieving Jews). He taught us by upholding the Old Testament (which tell us to hate God's enemies with a perfect hatred). And he taught us in parables, such as the Good Samaritan (Love your neighbor, but Jews aren't your neighbor).

Jesus said "love your enemies". Do you think you're God? Why do you equate your enemies with God's enemies, you arrogant shithead? Jesus made one statement in the entire bible about loving your enemies. Jesus also told people to hate their parents. Why don't you hate your parents, hypocrite? I love my parents, but I'm not a hypocrite because I recognize Jesus was speaking in hyperbole, both times.
so as not to fall into satans trap sweety... will you follow your parents to hell if that is their choice or heaven with Jesus
there is no heaven and hell.......
you willing to be eternal torment when Jesus would be more than happy to introduce himself to you if you let him

Gods justice scales make eternal suffering teaching an impossibility. Let me introduce you to the only true living God--Deut 32:4--All of Gods ways are justice--He showed all perfect justice--an eye for an eye--perfect balance--uncorruptable. Lets apply those scales to that teaching of eternal suffering being literal. Reality shows it is symbolism

On one side--70-90 years of unrepented sin----- On the other side--trillions x trillions, x trillions of never ending years of suffering.

See any balance? No--only a sadist would have eternal suffering, only blind guides that do not know God( John 15:20-21) teach that sadist God--God is love.
Hell is for those who do not want to live with God - so if you do not want God then you will find out what a place without him will be like - nothing with love or life only torment

Jesus taught us to hate God's enemies. He taught us by demonstration (his unceasing hatred who showed to unbelieving Jews). He taught us by upholding the Old Testament (which tell us to hate God's enemies with a perfect hatred). And he taught us in parables, such as the Good Samaritan (Love your neighbor, but Jews aren't your neighbor).

Jesus said "love your enemies". Do you think you're God? Why do you equate your enemies with God's enemies, you arrogant shithead? Jesus made one statement in the entire bible about loving your enemies. Jesus also told people to hate their parents. Why don't you hate your parents, hypocrite? I love my parents, but I'm not a hypocrite because I recognize Jesus was speaking in hyperbole, both times.
so as not to fall into satans trap sweety... will you follow your parents to hell if that is their choice or heaven with Jesus

Gods written word describes 3 heavens. So you are in error.
Hell= Hades--Hades translates--the GRAVE.--- So again you are in error.
Calling God a liar is not a wise place to be standing.
but god never wrote it--man did...and god didn't help man write it
it's just made up

Archeologists have dug up many of the sights from the OT and found it is true. The NT is true as well--Revelation has been occurring quite awhile now.
true all one need do is look at the world stage everything islining up

you willing to be eternal torment when Jesus would be more than happy to introduce himself to you if you let him
but I won't be in torment
maybe you should watch some people dying going to hell videosd funny how they all badsiclly see the same thing
they don't see anything ...it's just illusions/dreaming/etc
you CAN"T prove they are seeing any heaven or hell/etc
oh plz the amount of peeps having the same thing happen far outbeats it not being real wake up

maybe you should watch some people dying going to hell videosd funny how they all badsiclly see the same thing
oh plz the amount of peeps having the same thing happen far outbeats it not being real wake up
you are in a fairytale land
you/humans need to believe in an after life
you are like the people in the old days that were afraid of comets/eclipses/etc

You need to understand a little better about what Jesus meant. He taught--return evil for evil to no one--Most have premeditated return evil for evil for their enemies by throwing Jesus away to console---SELF and PRIDE.
He never taught to hate another mortal. He taught to hate the wicked deeds that opposed Gods will.

Psalm 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

If you love what God hates, then you don't belong to God. Jesus hated the Jews. He constantly showed his hatred for the Jews, such as when he said they're children of the Devil. Within the context of the Bible, Jesus invented Hell as a place for God to corporately throw Jews. But, you don't know the Bible, so you think I'm wrong.

It's a stupid concept to hate the sin without hating the sinner. There is no such thing as sin apart from a sinner.

Does this sound like hate???? After humiliating him, hitting him, spitting on him and even after driving spikes through his flesh, Jesus returned---Forgive them Father they know not what they do.

what's lining up??!!
there are no end times/etc ..just like there isn't a god
all this sci-fi/fairytale/Lord of the Rings/etc is not real
yeah thats why its lining right up with what is happening on the world stage for crying outloud do some research instead of regurgitating someone else's ridiculous thoughts
what's lining up??

More like demons playing tricks on those. Usually when one is in a dying state like they were, they were given drugs to ease the pain and suffering. Paul taught--spiritism is how the demons get into one. The greek word used- FARMACIA. Satan has been misleading 99% all along for the majority of mankinds history. He beat them centuries ago and they have no clue.

That is exactly what I did. I learned all that Jesus taught--his truth points to the JW teachers alone.

Gods justice scales make eternal suffering teaching an impossibility. Let me introduce you to the only true living God--Deut 32:4--All of Gods ways are justice--He showed all perfect justice--an eye for an eye--perfect balance--uncorruptable. Lets apply those scales to that teaching of eternal suffering being literal. Reality shows it is symbolism

On one side--70-90 years of unrepented sin----- On the other side--trillions x trillions, x trillions of never ending years of suffering.

See any balance? No--only a sadist would have eternal suffering, only blind guides that do not know God( John 15:20-21) teach that sadist God--God is love.
Hell is for those who do not want to live with God - so if you do not want God then you will find out what a place without him will be like - nothing with love or life only torment

God is love--- Not the sadist taught by blind guides.

will this be after we die??
what will it be like? please be specific

Not one thrown into the lake of fire is granted eternal life to suffer--It was symbolism. Jesus taught those would be destroyed. Fire = destruction in this case.

Not one thrown into the lake of fire is granted eternal life to suffer--It was symbolism. Jesus taught those would be destroyed. Fire = destruction in this case.
so if we don't want god we will go to hell? when?how?

God set before all--LIFE or DEATH both are everlasting-Deuteronomy 30:19) Actions prove more than words.
Eventually the bible teaches Jesus comes to earth leading Gods armies and wipes out wickedness and captures satan and abysses him for 1000 years during his appointed reign as Gods king. Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day.( 99% mislead)

God set before all--LIFE or DEATH both are everlasting-Deuteronomy 30:19) Actions prove more than words.
Eventually the bible teaches Jesus comes to earth leading Gods armies and wipes out wickedness and captures satan and abysses him for 1000 years during his appointed reign as Gods king. Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day.( 99% mislead)
but the bible was written by man--not god--not inspired by god
so--that has no meaning
it can be interpreted a thousand ways

You need to understand a little better about what Jesus meant. He taught--return evil for evil to no one--Most have premeditated return evil for evil for their enemies by throwing Jesus away to console---SELF and PRIDE.
He never taught to hate another mortal. He taught to hate the wicked deeds that opposed Gods will.

Psalm 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

If you love what God hates, then you don't belong to God. Jesus hated the Jews. He constantly showed his hatred for the Jews, such as when he said they're children of the Devil. Within the context of the Bible, Jesus invented Hell as a place for God to corporately throw Jews. But, you don't know the Bible, so you think I'm wrong.

It's a stupid concept to hate the sin without hating the sinner. There is no such thing as sin apart from a sinner.

Does this sound like hate???? After humiliating him, hitting him, spitting on him and even after driving spikes through his flesh, Jesus returned---Forgive them Father they know not what they do.

Jesus forgave the Romans, not the Jews. Jesus was in exclusive Roman custody when he said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do". Jesus hadn't told the Romans about himself, so the Romans didn't know what they were doing. There's no reason to believe that Jesus' statement applied to Jews. Given that God judged the Jews in 70AD, the Jews weren't forgiven. Jesus hated the Jews.

Jesus' request that the Father forgive the Romans would be contingent upon the Romans repenting, and for which they wouldn't be regarded as sinners.

so--that has no meaning
It cannot. In all honesty one must take the Bible for what it says or ignore it, There are no other interpretations that are not rooted in self preservation!

you sure about that lol???

it is satans and his followers afterlife not gods

what's lining up??!!
what's lining up??

That is exactly what I did. I learned all that Jesus taught--his truth points to the JW teachers alone.
JW teachers?

you are in a fairytale land
you/humans need to believe in an after life
you are like the people in the old days that were afraid of comets/eclipses/etc
the truth love not your escape

so--that has no meaning

The bible was inspired by God.

Forum List

Back