"The enemy of my friend is my.....friend?"

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
How do American Liberal leaders like Obama and Hillary can claim to be advocates of the LGBT community AND embrace Muslims who have a one thousand year history of abhorrent treatment of Homosexuals ? How do you claim to be a friend of the Gays and ignore the barbaric treatment of Gays by Muslim States like Saudi Arabia and quite frankly Muslims in general?

ISIS is the most prominent example of this hatred as evidenced by tossing Gays off of buildings for entertainment. But is that much different than Arab state sponsored execution of Gays for being Gay? No it is not.

Hillary won't say a word, since Saudi Arabia purchased her silence years ago. And of course our worthless media is too busy shaping the election to say anything about this obvious Liberal conflict.

How do American Liberal leaders like Obama and Hillary can claim to be advocates of the LGBT community AND embrace Muslims who have a one thousand year history of abhorrent treatment of Homosexuals ? How do you claim to be a friend of the Gays and ignore the barbaric treatment of Gays by Muslim States like Saudi Arabia and quite frankly Muslims in general?

ISIS is the most prominent example of this hatred as evidenced by tossing Gays off of buildings for entertainment. But is that much different than Arab state sponsored execution of Gays for being Gay? No it is not.

Hillary won't say a word, since Saudi Arabia purchased her silence years ago. And of course our worthless media is too busy shaping the election to say anything about this obvious Liberal conflict.

So you are another one who thinks all Muslims are bad, and we should confront every single one of them. How superbly stupid of you.

Well, I reckon it's much like the american "conservative" leaders and their "embrace" of hispanics, black folk gays/LGBT and Saudi Arabia, and their pronouncements of sovereignty while cowtowing to Isreal. were you attempting to illustrate a difference between the "two" american political parties?

Well, I reckon it's much like the american "conservative" leaders and their "embrace" of hispanics, black folk gays/LGBT and Saudi Arabia, and their pronouncements of sovereignty while cowtowing to Isreal. were you attempting to illustrate a difference between the "two" american political parties?

Nah....he's just pointing out the rank hypocrisy of the left.

I made a very clear case for Liberal hypocrisy with regard to the LGBT community and Gays. You provided the standard Liberal smoke screen non-response. Thank you for sparing me a Bush reference.

I made a very clear case for Liberal hypocrisy with regard to the LGBT community and Gays. You provided the standard Liberal smoke screen non-response. Thank you for sparing me a Bush reference.

Well, no. You didn't make much of a case for anything. All you did was repeat some silly right wing talking points that are misguided at best.

This reminds me of the Blue Bloods episode that was first shown just over a year ago when the police chief and his wife were taken out. The cops found the perpetrator with help from who the perpetrator hated. The enemy of my enemy is my friend quote is mentioned in the episode. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, that episode is one of the many best of the show. :) :) :)

Last edited:

You are a laughingstock. Republicsns had a black, two Hispanics, a woman, and a little white gay guy all running for President this year. DemonRats had two old fat white people. But, Dew carry on.

Well, no. You didn't make much of a case for anything. All you did was repeat some silly right wing talking points that are misguided at best.
Well yes I did. What part did you not understand?

I've been pointing out these dichotomies for years. Black churches also oppose homos but dems pander to both.
The problem is really with the stupidity and me-first attitudes of democrat voters and special interest groups and a corrupt media who refuses to challenge democrats about these dilemmas.

Well yes I did. What part did you not understand?

Oh he got it, completely.

I've been pointing out these dichotomies for years. Black churches also oppose homos but dems pander to both.
The problem is really with the stupidity and me-first attitudes of democrat voters and special interest groups and a corrupt media who refuses to challenge democrats about these dilemmas.

Man, I'm glad we never see any of that type of thing on our side.

Forum List

Back