The facts about race and crime in America

Well except for the whole 37 percent of all VIOLENT crime is committed by blacks...... And the simple fact that blacks EVERY year kill 3 times as many whites as Whites kill Blacks.
White people have been and are the most violent people on the planet and it's been that way for 300 years.
Not in the US. just 7 percent of the population... black males commit 37 percent of all violent crime. So even if whites were all that's left that means 70 percent of the population commits 63 percent.

Well except for the whole 37 percent of all VIOLENT crime is committed by blacks...... And the simple fact that blacks EVERY year kill 3 times as many whites as Whites kill Blacks.
White people have been and are the most violent people on the planet and it's been that way for 300 years.
Not in the US. just 7 percent of the population... black males commit 37 percent of all violent crime. So even if whites were all that's left that means 70 percent of the population commits 63 percent.

Your stats are wrong....blacks compose approx. 12 percent of the total population.

and the rest makes no sense.

Last edited:
The more astute are up to speed on the following but still too many white folk that have been misled by the media.

The Facts About Race and Crime - American Renaissance
American Renaissance run by white supremacist, Dracula laughing Jared Taylor

Getting stats about race and crime from American Renaissance is as stupid as getting facts about vegans from Ronald McDonald.

Without looking ....erm .......let me take a wild guess at what they will say

1) Blacks are the most violent
2) Blacks are killing and raping whites
3) The reason why blacks do this is innate because of low IQ and animal like tendancies

Am I close ?

That's what the FBI statistics say, because it is true. Except the last bit of point 3), which is rhetoric and not a factual claim.

No need for guessing.

Your stats are wrong....blacks compose approx. 12 percent of the total population.

The last census I believe had them at 13 percent. As for violent crime the last FBI stat had over all violent crime at 37 percent for blacks, Murder and I believe assault were over 50 percent.

Getting stats about race and crime from American Renaissance is as stupid as getting facts about vegans from Ronald McDonald.

3) The reason why blacks do this is innate because of low IQ and animal like tendancies

Am I close ?
Folks one can ONLY find this level of STUPIDITY among the American Left.

Under our form of Capitalism.

“The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal their bread.”

― Anatole France

the inability to take criticism or accept personal responsibility is one of the biggest problems in the black "community".
The biggest problem for black ppl is living in a of system of racism white supremacy

They are free to leave. Blacks certainly live so much better in Africa, in their openly black nationalist states, which you won't condemn as racist. Only white people can be racist, is that correct?

The last census I believe had them at 13 percent. As for violent crime the last FBI stat had over all violent crime at 37 percent for blacks, Murder and I believe assault were over 50 percent.

First of all............all govenment stats on black crime and especially black on white crime are made as confusing as possible....as in they do not want the truth known.

During the obama admin the fbi was told not to report the stats on black crime.

First of all............all govenment stats on black crime and especially black on white crime are made as confusing as possible....as in they do not want the truth known.

Not confusing, but openly deceptive. Counting hispanics as whites to make whites look closer to blacks than they are.

Not close. Issue is fatherlessness.
Iceland a place where there no black people but it has the highest rates for father-lesness.

68284266_101835461171789_3180914437968101376_n.jpg

Why is this the case ?

And why would a white person want to talk about black illegitimacy ? You don't care. Because if you were truly concerned about illegitimacy, you'd also be just as concerned about white illegitimacy too.

Blacks are killed by cops per capita more than whites. However, almost all police homicides involve violent crime.
EZmMVdpUEAAIOUh.jpg

Whites are killed by police at a higher rate per violent crime than blacks!
If white people object to white people being harmed by the police then ypu need to be as vociferous as black people are and protest about police brutality against white people on the same scale that black people do.

If all people get police brutality then wouldn’t you think that white people should be complaining about the police, rather than complaining about black people complaining out the police ?

But the fact is white people will support harsher policies from the police if they’ll hurt black people. White people (Generally) don't mind a few white sacrifices JUST AS LONG as the police harm black people (Especially young black men)

It’s an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

But you know white people (unarmed) are not targeted or getting by police.

White people freak out at even 1% of oppression. This coming from a race of people who were getting out on the streets a few months bk angry at not being able to get a hair cut or play golf

1*jrBVjqDiDoOR8FCG8DxUBg.png

1*l4ynadtX7A7_8fBJjHjJ5Q.png

In fact white people picked up guns for this. White people thought it was facism when they could plant seeds in their garden

Only people for whom daily life is pretty easy could believe that the closing of bars, gyms, restaurants, and sporting events was a tragedy.

Ya know who doesn’t think that way?

Black people.

But blacks commit a significantly higher rate of violent crime per capita than all others. That is a reflection of depleted family structure.
You cannot get statistics on the number of crimes committed by black people only the number of arrests and convictions.

That's were context comes in. So if we have law enforcement brimming with white supremacists who is gonna to be arrested more ? Charged more ?

We also cannot get statistics on which of the convicted people are guilty. We can only have the opinion of the court system as to their guilt and that opinion assumes guilt from the fact of conviction. Even if all convicted persons are guilty that does not mean that their sentences are fair. Longer sentences for black people will make the prison system majority black.

Not confusing, but openly deceptive. Counting hispanics as whites to make whites look closer to blacks than they are.

True but now under the Trump admin. they are listing hispanics as a seperate category aka not listing their crimes under the white label.

It has been official government policy to cover up black crimes for years and years and their adherence to this politically correct outrage will take a lot of time to recover from even if the republicans stay in power....as we all know the deep state has a lot of power.

The more astute are up to speed on the following but still too many white folk that have been misled by the media.

Am I close ?

Screenshot_2020-08-27-12-26-27~2.png

Am I close ?

Screenshot952020-08-29-09-31-44~2.png

Am I close ?

View attachment 384269

This narrative is false. Again, more people die through lightning strikes than this shit. I suppose lightning strikes you whether the hands are down or not, too.

Just not resisting arrest is enough. Or perhaps, not committing crime all the time, that helps too.

So tired of these leftist lies and snark. So many super losers running about these days.

True but now under the Trump admin. they are listing hispanics as a seperate category aka not listing their crimes under the white label.

It has been official government policy to cover up black crimes for years and years and their adherence to this politically correct outrage will take a lot of time to recover from even if the republicans stay in power....as we all know the deep state has a lot of power.

Out of wedlock births in countries whose culture hasn’t abandoned fathers isn’t the same as fatherlessness. Blacks lack daddies.
I don’t protest significant numbers of whites killed by cops in the process of violent crimes because they’re involved in violent crimes.
The issue is why blacks commit disproportionate violent crime. I already told you; fatherlessness.
Don’t know of this phantom white supremacy among police that you refer to. Because it’s a canard. Again, blacks commit too much violent crime. No daddies. Address that.

Am I close ?

View attachment 384269

This narrative is false. Again, more people die through lightning strikes than this shit. I suppose lightning strikes you whether the hands are down or not, too.

Just not resisting arrest is enough.

So tired of these leftist lies and snark. So many super losers running about these days.

Black folks have been harassed, beaten and murdered by the police since our sojourn in America and we are sick and tired of racist trash trying to down play it or act as if it isn't happening.

Forum List

Back