The facts about race and crime in America

The more astute are up to speed on the following but still too many white folk that have been misled by the media.

The Facts About Race and Crime - American Renaissance
American Renaissance run by white supremacist, Dracula laughing Jared Taylor

Getting stats about race and crime from American Renaissance is as stupid as getting facts about vegans from Ronald McDonald.

Without looking ....erm .......let me take a wild guess at what they will say

1) Blacks are the most violent
2) Blacks are killing and raping whites
3) The reason why blacks do this is innate because of low IQ and animal like tendancies

Am I close ?
Well except for the whole 37 percent of all VIOLENT crime is committed by blacks...... And the simple fact that blacks EVERY year kill 3 times as many whites as Whites kill Blacks.
Well except for the whole 37 percent of all VIOLENT crime is committed by blacks...... And the simple fact that blacks EVERY year kill 3 times as many whites as Whites kill Blacks.
White people have been and are the most violent people on the planet and it's been that way for 300 years.
Not in the US. just 7 percent of the population... black males commit 37 percent of all violent crime. So even if whites were all that's left that means 70 percent of the population commits 63 percent.

View attachment 384267
Bad math.

The more astute are up to speed on the following but still too many white folk that have been misled by the media.

Getting stats about race and crime from American Renaissance is as stupid as getting facts about vegans from Ronald McDonald.

3) The reason why blacks do this is innate because of low IQ and animal like tendancies

Am I close ?

View attachment 384269

This narrative is false. Again, more people die through lightning strikes than this shit. I suppose lightning strikes you whether the hands are down or not, too.

Just not resisting arrest is enough.

So tired of these leftist lies and snark. So many super losers running about these days.

Black folks have been harassed, beaten and murdered by the police since our sojourn in America and we are sick and tired of racist trash trying to down play it or act as if it isn't happening.
It isn’t happening. It’s a phony argument designed to gin up controversy.

Am I close ?

View attachment 384269

This narrative is false. Again, more people die through lightning strikes than this shit. I suppose lightning strikes you whether the hands are down or not, too.

So tired of these leftist lies and snark. So many super losers running about these days.

Black folks have been harassed, beaten and murdered by the police since our sojourn in America and we are sick and tired of racist trash trying to down play it or act as if it isn't happening.

It's only a phony argument to racist trash who don't have a problem with it being done.

Am I close ?

View attachment 384269

Exactly ....black propaganda ....nothing more than a hustle.

Eric holder and the usual suspects did a lot of damage to the dept. of justice.

White people have been and are the most violent people on the planet and it's been that way for 300 years.
Not in the US. just 7 percent of the population... black males commit 37 percent of all violent crime. So even if whites were all that's left that means 70 percent of the population commits 63 percent.

Your stats are wrong....blacks compose approx. 12 percent of the total population.

and the rest makes no sense.
The last census I believe had them at 13 percent. As for violent crime the last FBI stat had over all violent crime at 37 percent for blacks, Murder and I believe assault were over 50 percent.

First of all............all govenment stats on black crime and especially black on white crime are made as confusing as possible....as in they do not want the truth known.

During the obama admin the fbi was told not to report the stats on black crime.

The looter is the most misunderstood figure in America

The looter, like most American figures, exists in a state of mythical distortion. When looters emerge from social movements, the press depicts them as opportunists and outsiders; when looters destroy property in response to police violence or the silent horrors of capitalism, they are deemed lawless aggressors. Talking heads and commentators cast looters as mindless and apolitical, as if looting were not a risky, calculated act.

Out of wedlock births in countries whose culture hasn’t abandoned fathers isn’t the same as fatherlessness. Blacks lack daddies.
I don’t protest significant numbers of whites killed by cops in the process of violent crimes because they’re involved in violent crimes.
The issue is why blacks commit disproportionate violent crime. I already told you; fatherlessness.
Don’t know of this phantom white supremacy among police that you refer to. Because it’s a canard. Again, blacks commit too much violent crime. No daddies. Address that.
If a black kid not having a father upsets you so much then tell me what are you doing about it ?

I'll wait

And what you doing to help the white kids without fathers ?

I'll wait.

Am I close ?

View attachment 384269

It's only a phony argument to racist trash who don't have a problem with it being done.
It isn’t happening. It’s media and democrat/demagogue propaganda. The stats and facts bear that out.

Out of wedlock births in countries whose culture hasn’t abandoned fathers isn’t the same as fatherlessness. Blacks lack daddies.
I don’t protest significant numbers of whites killed by cops in the process of violent crimes because they’re involved in violent crimes.
The issue is why blacks commit disproportionate violent crime. I already told you; fatherlessness.
Don’t know of this phantom white supremacy among police that you refer to. Because it’s a canard. Again, blacks commit too much violent crime. No daddies. Address that.
If a black kid not having a father upsets you so much then tell me what are you doing about it ?

I'll wait

I'll wait.
There’s not much I can do about it. I was fired from one of my coaching jobs for pointing it out.
I just help whatever kids I can. I’m sure I’ve done more to help more black kids over the past 40 years than you have. Not that it was my objective to help black kids. That’s what hypocritical guilt-ridden white people do. I just worked with kids and it just so happened that the vast majority were black.

68284266_101840947837907_6258687903497453568_n.jpg

67924892_101844614504207_3648051998957240320_o.jpg

67636748_101844257837576_6265916655579168768_o.jpg

67694625_101843547837647_8884487568033316864_n.jpg

67577544_101835297838472_4729697198437040128_n.jpg

68495024_101836171171718_719320942345453568_n.jpg

67904673_101843997837602_441464690330042368_n.jpg

I'll wait

I'll wait.
Chemical castration seems ethical enough .....

I'll wait

I'll wait.
Chemical castration seems ethical enough .....

It is well known that the democratic party fractured the black family with their welfare programs that enabled black women to get more money from the gubmint if they had a lot of kids and there was no husband present in the home.

Forum List

Back