The facts about race and crime in America

There’s not much I can do about it
Exactly. So sit down and shut up and worry about white kids without fathers.
White fatherlessness hasn’t reached majority status yet. When it does and it manifests itself in crime and failing schools the way black fatherlessness has, you can be sure I’ll address it. But democrats dominate where I live and refuse to even acknowledge the current fatherless problem so I doubt I could do much good.

It is well known that the democratic party fractured the black family with their welfare programs that enabled black women to get more money from the gubmint if they had a lot of kids and there was no husband present in the home.
Well ....

Educated Americans know this ....

But, that is the very reason the Democrat Party preys on the uneducated .... right?

68284266_101840947837907_6258687903497453568_n.jpg

67924892_101844614504207_3648051998957240320_o.jpg

67636748_101844257837576_6265916655579168768_o.jpg

67694625_101843547837647_8884487568033316864_n.jpg

67577544_101835297838472_4729697198437040128_n.jpg

68495024_101836171171718_719320942345453568_n.jpg

67904673_101843997837602_441464690330042368_n.jpg
LOL over HALF of all MURDER is done by blacks, HALF.

There’s not much I can do about it
Exactly. So sit down and shut up and worry about white kids without fathers.

You should examine your own situation.....the odds are there was no father present in your home.....expound a little on your experiences growing up...most whites no little to nothing about blacks...especially life in the ghetto.

Whites have learned over the years to avoid blacks and do everything possible to stay far from them aka the flight to the suburbs.

Just as anecdotal as the black criminals who brought police killings on themselves.
Killing blk ppl is essential in a system of racism. In fact killing criminal blk ppl is too easy. It's when you kill innocent black ppl that's how you flex your muscles.

More to the point. Killing young blk ppl is even better. This is why especially young blks like Trayvon, Mike Brown, Freddie Gray are rejoiced when they die by whites.

Dylan roof killed old church blk ppl. White supremacists don't get excited when old Morgan Freeman type blk ppl die.

No. It's the young blks that make you go giddy when they die

Only the black criminals elicited riots.
Huntington Beach in Cali is overwhelmingly White. Every summer the city host the U.S. Open of Surfing. The Huntington Beach Riot did not get much attention from the mainstream media.

117353720_318286009526732_5819869399340568022_n.jpg

Even worse these young white ppl were so fragile and delicate that could not cope because an annual tournament ended. There were fights on the streets, especially among young White females, and burglary from young White males. The local news reporters and officials didn’t refer to these White rioters and looters as thugs.

117256955_318286036193396_6391271193302168541_o.jpg

117444412_318285972860069_2461449779899682427_n.jpg

So lighting a whole bus on fire and destroying people’s cars, fighting and shooting guns randomly because a baseball team won the World Series is acceptable, but rioting because of blatant income inequality, lack of opportunity and disregard for black life is not acceptable?

Only a white supremacist can rationalize something like that.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Let us not forget hate crimes.

The more astute are up to speed on the following but still too many white folk that have been misled by the media.

The Facts About Race and Crime - American Renaissance
You can tell this is a low IQ white because he is using American Renaissance as a source. Another worthless white racist bait thread.

What we at American Renaissance believe.....................
What We Believe
Race is an important aspect of individual and group identity. Of all the fault lines that divide society — language, religion, class, ideology — it is the most prominent and divisive. Race and racial conflict are at the heart of some of the most serious challenges the Western World faces in the 21st century.

The problems of race cannot be solved without adequate understanding. Attempts to gloss over the significance of race or even to deny its reality only make problems worse. Progress requires the study of all aspects of race, whether historical, cultural, or biological. This approach is known as race realism.

Just as anecdotal as the black criminals who brought police killings on themselves.
Killing blk ppl is essential in a system of racism. In fact killing criminal blk ppl is too easy. It's when you kill innocent black ppl that's how you flex your muscles.

More to the point. Killing young blk ppl is even better. This is why especially young blks like Trayvon, Mike Brown, Freddie Gray are rejoiced when they die by whites.

Dylan roof killed old church blk ppl. White supremacists don't get excited when old Morgan Freeman type blk ppl die.

Huntington Beach in Cali is overwhelmingly White. Every summer the city host the U.S. Open of Surfing. The Huntington Beach Riot did not get much attention from the mainstream media.

Even worse these young white ppl were so fragile and delicate that could not cope because an annual tournament ended. There were fights on the streets, especially among young White females, and burglary from young White males. The local news reporters and officials didn’t refer to these White rioters and looters as thugs.

So lighting a whole bus on fire and destroying people’s cars, fighting and shooting guns randomly because a baseball team won the World Series is acceptable, but rioting because of blatant income inequality, lack of opportunity and disregard for black life is not acceptable?

Only negroid stupidity can equate the two.

Those sports riots do get covered but they only go on for one night or maybe even two. Not three months.
What’s more, media is the propaganda wing of the democrat party. They report on what aids the party.
You seem to be very indoctrinated. Again, I live and worked in the ‘hood and I have yet to see first hand this systemic anti-black racism. I have seen and still see overt black racism. It dominates the culture and goes unchallenged. Mainly because it plays into the democrat narrative.

Those sports riots do get covered but they only go on for one night or maybe even two. Not three months.
Look.

Burn it all down as far as I'm concerned. They're all insured. Plus black people don't own any of it so it's not our businesses to ransack in the first place.

Also most of the looting was done by whites. White people are not in any moral position to accuse black people of looting or ransacking anything when white people have ransacked and looted the world

I don't really care if you don't like the way this was done. But we have highlighted an issue that would not have been highlighted otherwise.

What ? You think a nice well typed out grammatically correct letter pointing out systematic racism sent to the powers that be would have done the job ?

Again, I live and worked in the ‘hood and I have yet to see first hand this systemic anti-black racism. I have seen and still see overt black racism.
Was there racism in the 1960's

Race and Psychopathic Personality

It cracks me up that white people think black people don't know about their crimes.

White people will kidnap your child, rape him, kill him, film the whole thing then sell it to other white people.

All you have to do is watch cable to see the crimes that white people do. These crimes don't get put on the six of clock news, cold case files, forensic files, court tv, discovery id or wicked attraction

Look.

Burn it all down as far as I'm concerned. They're all insured. Plus black people don't own any of it so it's not our businesses to ransack in the first place.

Also most of the looting was done by whites. White people are not in any moral position to accuse black people of looting or ransacking anything when white people have ransacked and looted the world

I don't really care if you don't like the way this was done. But we have highlighted an issue that would not have been highlighted otherwise.

What ? You think a nice well typed out grammatically correct letter pointing out systematic racism sent to the powers that be would have done the job ?

Again, I live and worked in the ‘hood and I have yet to see first hand this systemic anti-black racism. I have seen and still see overt black racism.
Was there racism in the 1960's
Everyone has to pay for insurance payouts. You’re indoctrinated.
The 1960’s were over fifty years ago. Ironically, blacks were fathered at a rate of 80% back then. Now its 25%.
Blacks, with the aid of democrats, are now more segregated and segregationist than then.

The more astute are up to speed on the following but still too many white folk that have been misled by the media.

American Renaissance run by white supremacist, Dracula laughing Jared Taylor

Getting stats about race and crime from American Renaissance is as stupid as getting facts about vegans from Ronald McDonald.

Without looking ....erm .......let me take a wild guess at what they will say

1) Blacks are the most violent
2) Blacks are killing and raping whites
3) The reason why blacks do this is innate because of low IQ and animal like tendancies

Am I close ?
The very most stupid thing would be to listen to a poster like you who has said that he wants to see white children killed in front of their parents.

I live and worked in the ‘hood and I have yet to see first hand this systemic anti-black racism. I have seen and still see overt black racism. It dominates the culture and goes unchallenged. Mainly because it plays into the democrat narrative.
When a White Doctor in the Bronx is outed as hardcore white supremacist

67731760_114488789906456_5335704796001206272_n.jpg

That's white supremacy.

When white people had “urban renewal” in the 1950s and 1960s and hundreds of thousands of blk homes were destroyed to make way for office buildings, shopping centers and parking lots.

That's white supremacy,

And few of the property destroyed was replaced and blk families to rely on crowded apartments, living with relatives, or run-down public housing.

That's white supremacy,

When white-run banks redlined black communities, refusing to loan money to any businesses or individuals within the borders of those communities, no matter their individual credit worthiness, the effect was as destructive to neighborhood well-being as any riot.

That's white supremacy,

When banks continue to refuse loans in such places, only to turn around and grant the very same loans through their subsidiaries known as sub-prime lenders, and in the process charge 3-5 times higher interest than would be allowed through the bank itself, the effect on black people is economic violence.

That's white supremacy,

When black children in extreme poverty test positive for elevated levels of lead in their blood, all because they have been exposed to lead paint in old.

That's white supremacy,

When white doctors routinely under-diagnose blk patients with serious illnesses; or fail to recommend the same medical interventions as they do for white patients, even when they present the same symptoms, have the same kind of insurance, and come from the same economic background, thousands of black lives.

That's white supremacy.

When companies that pollute in white communities receive fines from the EPA that are WAY than the fines received for polluting in black communities.

That's white supremacy.

Everyone has to pay for insurance payouts. You’re indoctrinated.
The 1960’s were over fifty years ago. Ironically, blacks were fathered at a rate of 80% back then. Now its 25%.
Blacks, with the aid of democrats, are now more segregated and segregationist than then.
I'll ask you for the second time

Was there racism in the 1960's ?

American Renaissance run by white supremacist, Dracula laughing Jared Taylor

Getting stats about race and crime from American Renaissance is as stupid as getting facts about vegans from Ronald McDonald.

Without looking ....erm .......let me take a wild guess at what they will say

1) Blacks are the most violent
2) Blacks are killing and raping whites
3) The reason why blacks do this is innate because of low IQ and animal like tendancies

Am I close ?
The very most stupid thing would be to listen to a poster like you who has said that he wants to see white children killed in front of their parents.
Yes I think the black people in S.Africa should fking kill the white South Africans. If man comes into your home and tries to rob you of your home and put you under his heel.

That man can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home back

I live and worked in the ‘hood and I have yet to see first hand this systemic anti-black racism. I have seen and still see overt black racism. It dominates the culture and goes unchallenged. Mainly because it plays into the democrat narrative.
When a White Doctor in the Bronx is outed as hardcore white supremacist

67731760_114488789906456_5335704796001206272_n.jpg

That's white supremacy.

When white people had “urban renewal” in the 1950s and 1960s and hundreds of thousands of blk homes were destroyed to make way for office buildings, shopping centers and parking lots.

That's white supremacy,

And few of the property destroyed was replaced and blk families to rely on crowded apartments, living with relatives, or run-down public housing.

That's white supremacy,

When white-run banks redlined black communities, refusing to loan money to any businesses or individuals within the borders of those communities, no matter their individual credit worthiness, the effect was as destructive to neighborhood well-being as any riot.

That's white supremacy,

When banks continue to refuse loans in such places, only to turn around and grant the very same loans through their subsidiaries known as sub-prime lenders, and in the process charge 3-5 times higher interest than would be allowed through the bank itself, the effect on black people is economic violence.

That's white supremacy,

When black children in extreme poverty test positive for elevated levels of lead in their blood, all because they have been exposed to lead paint in old.

That's white supremacy,

When white doctors routinely under-diagnose blk patients with serious illnesses; or fail to recommend the same medical interventions as they do for white patients, even when they present the same symptoms, have the same kind of insurance, and come from the same economic background, thousands of black lives.

That's white supremacy.

When companies that pollute in white communities receive fines from the EPA that are WAY than the fines received for polluting in black communities.

That's white supremacy.
I’ve lived around white people for over 60 years and I have yet to meet a single one of these ubiquitous white supremacists you and your indoctrinated ilk keep whining about.

Forum List

Back