The facts of Trumpist allegations of Arizona Voter Fraud: Over 3 million votes cast; 182 problem cases; 4 charges; ZERO convictions.

Come on man.

There is no evidence to show that any states took a break from counting votes.
Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”

Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )
Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .

North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )

The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )

There are so many stories that these people believe, just because they were told about them in their universe.

They just take them as fact, they take them for granted.

That's from the repetition, the constant pounding of disinformation, they get from their universe.

Hahaha Hey Zippy, who's MOB was chanting "Hang Mike Pence" and had a Gallows erected.

No no, it wasn't Saddam, who did execute Legislators during his Coup, it was that brutally insane Neo_GOP leader, Trumpyberra!
Trump strongly disavowed any such behavior. So the mob was apparently NOT doing his bidding
and in a mob there is no way of knowing who was a provocateur and not.

So thanks, Zippy, for your post. It reminds me what a desperate fool you are.

The source is very credible. The source is the AZ election audit.

Allegations are allegation. If they had facts they wouldn't be leaking stories of imaginary improprieties, they would take it to court. But you see in a court the accused have a chance to rebut the charges. In the Neo-GOP Kangaroo Court, clear rebuttal is not allowed.

Trump strongly disavowed any such behavior. So the mob was apparently NOT doing his bidding
and in a mob there is no way of knowing who was a provocateur and not.

So thanks, Zippy, for your post. It reminds me what a desperate fool you are.

Correction "it was the mob led by that burtally...."

hahahaha.

Practically the same! [Neo-GOP Revisionist History 101].

You can't make this shit up!
You aren't stupid enough, are you, to think because I called Leftists Jacobins that I was making a literal comparison including guillotines and howling mobs calling for beheadings?

Really? I always thought you were stupid. But you go far beyond that.

Allegations are allegation. If they had facts they wouldn't be leaking stories of imaginary improprieties, they would take it to court. But you see in a court the accused have a chance to rebut the charges. In the Neo-GOP Kangaroo Court, clear rebuttal is not allowed.
They have facts. They aren't "leaking" anything, turd. They are announcing their findings.

I don't need luck, people like you have a closed brain, and are out of touch with reality. No sane person would vote for Trump. Try to convince me, tell me what Trump's policies were?

In my opinion, and that of most educated people around the world, I see a self serving narcissist, a vindictive man-child and one who has more personality disorders than anyone but a Trumpanzees would want to have the power of the Presidency.
Millions did vote for Trump. I don't know how to break the news to you.

I suppose you think giving the presidency to a man with declining mental health and doing the bidding
of an unknown cabal of leftists (led by Obama no doubt, who already said Crazy Joe would be
finishing his agenda). Who voted for that?

No one? Yes. No one.

Nope! Have your mom tell you what the word "literal" means.
I'm not responsible for your stupidity and gullibility.

You literally compared the peaceful, constitutional process of impeachment to a Jacobin plot where mob violence ruled the day. Literally it doesn't get any 'Funnier' than that. You are a funny fellow.

"Impeached twice during the Jacobin Pelosi era and convicted ZERO times!

The impeachments say much more about the brutally insane democrat leadership

Link to their findings?
The head of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors has made it abundantly clear that, if the GOP tries to push this through, the "Cyber Ninjas" had better be prepared to back up their "report" in a court of law.

So all this bullshit about "findings" will have to first be entered as REAL EVIDENCE, and then the court will have to buy it.

The Trumpsters don't talk about that very much. Weird, huh?

The head of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors has made it abundantly clear that, if the GOP tries to push this through, the "Cyber Ninjas" had better be prepared to back up their "report".

So all this bullshit about "findings" will have to first be entered as REAL EVIDENCE, and then the court will have to buy it.

The Trumpsters don't talk about that very much. Weird, huh?

Kind of strange indeed. But par for their course.

You literally compared the peaceful, constitutional process of impeachment to a Jacobin plot where mob violence ruled the day. Literally it doesn't get any 'Funnier' than that. You are a funny fellow.

"Impeached twice during the Jacobin Pelosi era and convicted ZERO times!

The impeachments say much more about the brutally insane democrat leadership
So you don't like my literary device. So what?

Forum List

Back