The fall of Trumpism continues

As opposed to extorting a foreign power to dig up dirt on your political rival?
Or maybe fomenting an insurrection to overturn the results of a free and fair election that you lost?

Like that?
But sure. Lying about a BJ in the Oval Office is so the same thing. :auiqs.jpg:

Ummm, that was CLINTON YOU MORONIC CLOD!

I will give you kudos for not posting an emoji.

LOLOLOL

Untitled.png

cc: westwall

Why do the democrats resist forensic audits with any legal action they can muster?
If there's nothing there, why fight it?
Because the election is over and every count, recount, canvass, and audit to date has done nothing other than verify the accuracy and integrity of the election.

Exactly, stupid. Now can you prove what you said?

LOLOL

Moron, you said, "fuck the polls, they as as crooked as you." But your claim that half the nation thinks the election was stolen comes from a poll. A poll you misrepresented, by the way, but a poll nonetheless. So are polls "crooked" or are they accurate?

And I've proven my claim when I linked a poll corroborating my claims.

LOLOL

Moron, you said, "fuck the polls, they as as crooked as you." But your claim that half the nation thinks the election was stolen comes from a poll. A poll you misrepresented, by the way, but a poll nonetheless. So are polls "crooked" or are they accurate?

And I've proven my claim when I linked a poll corroborating my claims.
You have proven shit.

You're lying again, FruitLoops. I posted a poll showing about 1/3 of adults believe the election was stolen. And that group is mostly rightards.
You are lying. You just agreed the polls do not mean shit. Pay attention Assflap.

its individual to each state.
Each state has their own board of elections, which oversees the entire process of carrying out the election, counting votes, etc. This board needs to satisfy both parties, so it has members from both parties.
but it wasn't, the fanbase called the game, not the referee. You're totally confused.

And?
Media still peddles the mantra of election fraud being a lie.......Then bring up the subject of forensic audits and democrats come off the chair in reaction.

Like the ten year old kid who stole something, you know it, he denies it......

"I didn't steal it......just don't look in the closet"
or look in my hand.

Because the election is over and every count, recount, canvass, and audit to date has done nothing other than verify the accuracy and integrity of the election.
Very few forensic audits. And when they are brought up or attempted to initiate......dems go off like a rocket.......hmmm.

'Nothing to see, why all the ruckus?'

Very few forensic audits. And when they are brought up or attempted to initiate......dems go off like a rocket.......hmmm.

'Nothing to see, why all the ruckus?'

Because all it does is generate doubt and false suspicions on our elections which is all based on Trump's Big Lie. His Big Lie is hurting the nation and it needs to stop already. It would be different if there was any such fraud, but virtually every claim has been debunked. Every case regarding claims of fraud, thrown out of court. And again, every count, every recount, every canvass, every audit, has reaffirmed the validity of the 2020 election. For how long should we entertain Trump's Big Lie as though it's not a Big Lie? It's been 15 months already and counting.

Forum List

Back