The fall of Trumpism continues

Nope, a leading authority on the 2020 election in Georgia. You were stupid enough to think anyone with a functioning brain would take the word of a Trump contractor over those who were actually in charge if the ballots.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
My son and I worked the polls...the people in charge of the ballots are low IQ Party Dick Suckers.

Nope, a leading authority on the 2020 election in Georgia. You were stupid enough to think anyone with a functioning brain would take the word of a Trump contractor over those who were actually in charge if the ballots.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
No a liar and a criminal.

Doesn't matter, FruitLoops. Even had you found fraud, and you didn't, the election is over.

You lost. Time to suck it up and deal with it, Loser.

Cheers!

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg
It is not over because a brainwashed pinhead like you says so. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Pity you can't convince the half of Americans who believe the election was stolen. That is your problem, not mine.
No need to since you're just lying again as half of Americans don't believe that. About ⅓ do and the vast majority of them are brain-dead rightards.

Wow, you're even worse off than I thought. :ack-1:

The ones in your post that I had responded to, Spunky. Sad you needed help identifying that.
Yet another sighting of an emoji posted by a mentally ill 15 year old!

Forum List

Back