The fall of Trumpism continues

Unfortunately there will be long-lasting effects from his disastrous presidency. we are in new territory now and it's dangerous for our nation and all it's people.
I clearly remember thinking, back in 2016/2017, that it was possible this was just a temporary madness. An ugly primal scream.

Turns out that wasn't the case. There was far more orange ignorance, paranoia and hatred in this country than I knew, and it ain't going anywhere soon.

I clearly remember thinking, back in 2016/2017, that it was possible this was just a temporary madness. An ugly primal scream.

Turns out that wasn't the case. There was far more orange ignorance, paranoia and hatred in this country than I knew, and it ain't going anywhere soon.
It may just usher us to our end.

The ignorance, paranoia and hatred is all yours. Stop projecting it does not work anymore.

Im not seeing how Pence's statement means Trump is "falling". Trump is super duper popular.
Trump has never been super duper popular. His popularity is around 40% with his unfavorable ratings increasing by 15 basis points in 2022.
More Republicans who do not like Trump are willing to say so, while in the past they were scared to. Pence is an example but their are many.

The Trump saga has revealed how many desperate people there are in the US. Immoral, power hungry despots, like Trump, find success by making false promises to very desperate people. Many are not very bright but desperation is the driving force for a person like Trump to be successful.

The Trump saga has revealed how many desperate people there are in the US. Immoral, power hungry despots, like Trump, find success by making false promises to very desperate people. Many are not very bright but desperation is the driving force for a person like Trump to be successful.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The ignorance, paranoia and hatred is all yours. Stop projecting it does not work anymore.
Normal people should feel sorry for those so desperate and stupid they would support a con man like Trump. But Trump is so immoral and self-serving anyone who supports him must take responsibility for his immorality and actions. Disgust overrides feeling sorry for such desperate people.

Well, there's plenty of precedent for this in world history. This is how authoritarians make their move.

I just never thought I would see this HERE.

Trump has never been super duper popular. His popularity is around 40% with his unfavorable ratings increasing by 15 basis points in 2022.
More Republicans who do not like Trump are willing to say so, while in the past they were scared to. Pence is an example but their are many.

:cuckoo:

Trump literally fucked America up, wasting our time, our national pride, and 4 years of our precious lives away

he should tell us all he's sorry, even if he's lying through his teeth, and never show his face in public again

Trump literally fucked America up, wasting our time, our national pride, and 4 years of our precious lives away
he should tell us all he's sorry, even if he's lying through his teeth, and never show his face in public again
Trump will be back. Somebody has to finish the border wall.

Here is a video that shows every lie the GA SOS was behind. They shred the SOS. Entertaining and the facts show an election with 0 integrity.

The video is also from Feb. 9th, 2022. Does it look like they are quitting?
Old news debunked a long time ago.

A never Trumper lying through his teeth. A perfect example of taking the word of officials like they are facts. They aren't.
Nope, a leading authority on the 2020 election in Georgia. You were stupid enough to think anyone with a functioning brain would take the word of a Trump contractor over those who were actually in charge of the ballots.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back