The fall of Trumpism continues

Fortunately for me, that's coming from you and after 15 months about election fraud, which you've been shot down every single time, and means absolutely nothing.
It only takes the facts getting to court and you know it. The first shot for you after that will be your last.

LOL

You had more than 60 attempts which failed and it's been 15 months since the election. What are ya waiting for?

:abgg2q.jpg:
I already told you. That goldfish memory makes you incapable of being truly informed.

I already told you. That goldfish memory makes you incapable of being truly informed.
happy-watching.gif

Actually the audit is not finished until the routers are examined. If you were informed you would no that. Nothing changes the laws that were broken or the status of the ballots they consider illegal. Maybe you should worry about Dominion lawsuits instead. Their bluff seems to be going nowhere.

There is evidence and it will get to court. I will let you know when it does, you seem to be incapable of doing any research yourself. Assflap.
What the f**k in the world do routers have to do with physical ballots that have been counted by hand?
Do you ever think about what you post? Ever?

Tell us Glue, just when do we actually begin to SEE this fall? Will we need a microscope and tweezers or maybe a calendar to know which month, which year, which decade?

And what will you gain when it happens? All it has bought you is the hapless idiot Stutters & Stumbles McGee, man who smashed Covid-19, rescued the economy, tamed our budget, and brought most of us home from Afghanistan. Then took us to war with China, Russia, Iran and North Korea.

View attachment 599724View attachment 599725View attachment 599727
Read these articles, dumbass

You do realize these are opinion pieces from the same publications that hated Trump since he entered politics.
aka you are an idiot.

Half that crap was just links to pages of other links! Do you take all of that garbage seriously? You've been forecasting it all wrong for FIVE FUCKING YEARS! Give it up, stoopid. Nearly all of that crap is written just to get poor, stupid buffoons like YOU titillated and hot that you are about to finally "get the enemy," to keep you reading the crap to keep THEIR advertising money coming in!

The only thing that was any right at all in all that crap is that indeed, evil factions ARE trying to bankrupt Trump just to keep him out of office, bit by bit, but you may not succeed.

So now we're not supposed to be concerned about the president's eligibility?
I'm just commenting on the similar mindset - the single-minded religious fervor - that you all seem to share. It's so obvious that it's your convictions driving your desperate search for evidence. It's certainly not the preponderance of evidence driving your convictions.

And it's not just Trumpsters. Dems went through the same denial when Trump was elected, clinging to every nothing-burger zealots could dig up to try to get him removed from office.

It's really just a side-effect of our broken democracy. We've let government become too powerful, and now losing is simply unacceptable. So, we don't accept it. We embrace delusion and chase fantasies. All the while our nation descends into a pathetic shell of its former self.

Last edited:
The fall of Trumpism continues. Pence contradicts Trump in speech at the Federalist society. More and more conservatives and Republicans are pulling away from Trumpism.

Evil is always difficult to eliminate but it will be neutralized. Only the dumbest of the dumb and the evilist of the evil will be left supporting Trumpism.

Im not seeing how Pence's statement means Trump is "falling". Trump is super duper popular.

Forum List

Back