The fall of Trumpism continues

And Pence did have that authority
zg9gawed0qh81.jpg

You told them you were a Liberal aka Idiot and answered Orange Man Bad.
No, Spunky, I got no such call. Again I ask, since you didn't answer... so what if you hung up on a pollster? Assuming that's even true.

No, Spunky, I got no such call. Again I ask, since you didn't answer... so what if you hung up on a pollster? Assuming that's even true.
Your obsession with me is amusing.
Yes, I cut the call short.

LOL

That's you excuse for getting stumped with such an easy question?
Tell me the context of the discussion, Mr. Perfect.
I guess you have no idea how much irrelevant garbage you post just to show how Liberal you are.
The context is polls and my post is relevant but your are a LibTard.

there were referees who determined that outcome. Who were the referees of the election?
its individual to each state.
Each state has their own board of elections, which oversees the entire process of carrying out the election, counting votes, etc. This board needs to satisfy both parties, so it has members from both parties.

Tell me the context of the discussion, Mr. Perfect.
I guess you have no idea how much irrelevant garbage you post just to show how Liberal you are.
The context is polls and my post is relevant but your are a LibTard.

How can I tell you about your private phone calls, Spunky? That's why I asked you but not even you can say.

So? Has nothing to do with the fact that polls show about a third believe the election was rigged.
And?
Media still peddles the mantra of election fraud being a lie.......Then bring up the subject of forensic audits and democrats come off the chair in reaction.

Like the ten year old kid who stole something, you know it, he denies it......

"I didn't steal it......just don't look in the closet"

And?
Media still peddles the mantra of election fraud being a lie.......Then bring up the subject of forensic audits and democrats come off the chair in reaction.

Like the ten year old kid who stole something, you know it, he denies it......

"I didn't steal it......just don't look in the closet"
It's not a lie? Then how come no one's been able to prove it after 15 months?

Forum List

Back