The fall of Trumpism continues

Your assumptions do not mean shit.
You wrote something that is incoherent. That is not an assumption on my part. My assumption is confirmed because you’re wasting more time writing bull crap rather than clearing up the incoherent words that you posted in the first place so that you can run. I know how you Cons operate.

You wrote something that is incoherent. That is not an assumption on my part. My assumption is confirmed because you’re wasting more time writing bull crap rather than clearing up the incoherent words that you posted in the first place so that you can run. I know how you Cons operate.
Incoherent to you is no way to measure anything I said. Get over yourself.

How do you know that it is evidence?
Because they will not allow anyone to see it. it is not proof it is just common sense. Election officials could not act more guilty if they tried. These records should be made public. This was a presidential election and stonewalling is not a good look.

Real Americans wait until something is proven in a court of law. Between the two of us apparently I am the only real American.
Real Americans are usually acknowledged by the court. In this case they were not. I wonder why.

And you are not an American if you think your government does not have to answer to you.

What records and tell us why.
Everything. Anything to do with the election. Why? What a stupid question. The election's integrity is being questioned. Americans have the right to the answers so they can have faith in elections. They do not have that now.

Forum List

Back