The fall of Trumpism continues

People are investigating fraud all by themselves. Deal with it.
artworks-000126761916-s90qea-t500x500.jpg

People are investigating fraud all by themselves. Deal with it.
NFBW +< wrote: I have no problem with Trump’s Islamaphobic goobers sending him money to sniff out fraud only to be stiffed on the bill and then have to do it themselves.

Its just fun to watch DJT palling around with Islamists who want to start their own golf league and not spending a dime investigating anything, it’s been 15 months / you’ve been had.

Arms for . . .

th.jpg

. . . . Golf Courses Deal being made

Trump will be needing Saudi and Russian money to survive

Ahead lie indictments in New York and Georgia, contesting 20 civil lawsuits, massive legal bills, and keeping up payments on $1.3 billion of debtas his businesses struggle. His three golf resorts in Scotland and Ireland have lost more than $100 million. In just seven months, he must refinance his $100 million Trump Tower loan," he wrote for the New York Daily News. 'Trump's finances are as much in jeopardy as they ever have been': Former SDNY attorney warns
22FEB22-POST#0604

Last edited:
Well then, go right ahead, uncover the truth / we will see. In the spirit of “a sucker being born every minute” DJT has suckered a lot of numbskulls into sending him $200 million since November 6 for that exact purpose. Where is your Grifter in Chief with all your money?
Trump has a war chest ready for his next presidential run in 2024.

Trump has a war chest ready for his next presidential run in 2024.

NFBW +< wrote: a sucker is born every minute as we see DJT . . . . .
. . . . raised more than $122 million after leaving office,” says Paul Ryan, vice president of policy and litigation at Common Cause. “I’m on Trump’s email list. He’s lying to his donors saying he’s raising money to fight what he wrongly claims was a stolen election.”
Nothing Can Prevent the RNC’s Unholy Alliance With Trump

. . . . and lennypartiv infers that DJT is planning to commit fraud in 2024 with money raised in 2021 and 2022 under the false pretense of explicitly fighting what he wrongly claims was a stolen election. I do not think lennypartiv was supposed to say that out loud. Using money raised in ‘21 & ‘22 to run in ‘24 will be illegal.

Since leaving the White House, Trump and his family have merchandised just about everything connected to his presidency and his persona. Of the $122 million war chest he has accumulated, he has spent very little. Nothing Can Prevent the RNC’s Unholy Alliance With Trump

“His disclosure reports show he’s raising money hand over fist, and he’s not spending much of it yet. What is he stockpiling it for?” asks Ryan. “As a legal matter, he can’t use it for 2024—though his lawyers can probably find a way to get away with it.”
Ryan is alluding to a campaign finance law prohibition against using money raised under other auspices, in Trump’s case to reclaim an allegedly stolen election. That money cannot easily be transferred to a presidential campaign. But it still begs the question, what does he intend to do with this money? Nothing Can Prevent the RNC’s Unholy Alliance With Trump

I wonder when DJT told lennypartiv that he plans to use the 122 million election fraud money to run in 2024? 22FEB22-POST#0606

We have gone over this, Joe Blowhard, the bloated, card carrying commie. You didn't even know who the major players were in this charade that was Sandy Hoax. You purposely ignore the glaring holes in the "official story" and frankly?

Okay, Dale, I asked you a simple question. If it was all a "hoax", then why did Remington pay out $73 million to the Crisis Actors? Robert Downey doesn't get that kind of money for playing Iron Man. Truly, if it was a hoax, Remington could have rolled out the pictures of the cold cuts and porta-potties and said, "See, see, this proves it was a hoax!!!"

No one is going to change their minds and you are the poster child for why no one should be a commie fuck like you. What was that you said about China? They got communism right????? I can find the quote, but if so inclined by using the search feature, I could find it.

You could, but you wouldn't understand the point. If you are going to tell me China is my enemy, I'm not going to buy into it. They have a form of government they are mostly happy with. Not my circus, not my monkeys.

I lurk here, rarely chime in.....what is the point? There are posters here whose opinions I value.....I check in. They check in on me and want to know how I am doing. I was here for 6 years wasting my time arguing with idiots like yourself. I loom pretty large in your world, obviously.

Naw, Dale, I just thought of you when I heard Remington paid out big bucks.... I was wondering how you were going to rationalize it.... and it seems you want to avoid the point.

So one more time- If Sandy Hook was a Hoax, why did Remington pay out?

NFBW +< wrote: I have no problem with Trump’s Islamaphobic goobers sending him money to sniff out fraud only to be stiffed on the bill and then have to do it themselves.

Its just fun to watch DJT palling around with Islamists who want to start their own golf league and not spending a dime investigating anything, it’s been 15 months / you’ve been had.

Arms for . . .

View attachment 604772

. . . . Golf Courses Deal being made

Trump will be needing Saudi and Russian money to survive

22FEB22-POST#0604
You have had six years. 15 months is not six years and there is much more evidence of fraud than Trump being a criminal.

Someone far worse than Trump is exactly what I’m hoping for… someone Competent, Charismatic, Upstanding as even more Traditionally Conservative then Trump ever dreamed of being. THAT is what the Republican Party needs to look for.
You want another country not the US.

Not to get off topic, but back to the topic: The fall of Trumpism continues..

Trump's Truth Social tops downloads on Apple App Store; many waitlisted

(Reuters) -Donald Trump's new social media venture, Truth Social, launched late on Sunday in Apple's App Store, potentially marking the former president's return to social media after he was banned from several platforms last year.
The app was available shortly before midnight ET and was the top free app available on the App Store early Monday. Truth Social was automatically downloaded to Apple Inc devices belonging to users who had pre-ordered the app.
Many users reported either having trouble registering for an account or were added to a waitlist with a message: "Due to massive demand, we have placed you on our waitlist."

iu

Led by former Republican U.S. Representative Devin Nunes, Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG), the venture behind Truth Social, joins a growing portfolio of technology companies that are positioning themselves as champions of free speech and hope to draw users who feel their views are suppressed on more established platforms.

TMTG is planning to list in New York through a merger with blank-check firm Digital World Acquisition Corp (DWAC) and stands to receive $293 million in cash that DWAC holds in a trust, assuming no DWAC shareholder redeems their shares, TMTG said in an Oct. 21 press release.

Additionally, in December TMTG raised $1 billion committed financing from private investors; that money also will not be available until the DWAC deal closes.

Digital World's activities have come under scrutiny from the Securities and Exchange Commission and the U.S. Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
, according to a regulatory filing, and the deal is likely months away from closing.

DW under scrutiny......hooks up with Trump.....fascists once again try to eliminate Trump.

So you suggest that there is no chance for a moral, decent political party/candidate in the US anymore?

I believe he is saying there are not enough decent Americans in the Maga movement. That precludes the Republican Party from ever being a decent political party again.

Forum List

Back