The fallacy of black unwed births

I know what rate means but I don't dismiss totals to use rate as an excuse deny and perpetuate a false racist belief.

So let me say this to you chicken wing, I asked your punk ass a question, a question you never answered. It was a question about whites and backs getting shot by police. A sissy like you are more than ready to tell us that blacks should not be complaining about this because more whites get shot by police. Your per capita and rate bullshit is never considered in situations like this. So what you are doing is weaseling out like the bitch you truly are.

Now go fetch me some grapes.

I know what rate means

You're lying.

I don't dismiss totals to use rate as an excuse deny and perpetuate a false racist belief.

Racist belief?
White rates of unwed births are a big problem.
They'll lead to higher drop out rates, higher crime rates and higher poverty rates.

Higher black rates of unwed births are an even bigger problem.
They'll lead to higher drop out rates, higher crime rates and higher poverty rates.
Then why has the national crime rate been plummeting for decades.

Crime has been plummeting because criminals have been incarcerated.
Hard to commit crimes against the public when you're behind bars.

It would be interesting to see the data on criminal households.
How many were raised in 2 parent families versus single parent households.............
Serious crimes commited behind bars are part of the data too. Due process is still applicable and adjudication is inevitable and reportable. See how ignorant you are?
Do you know how mantly black households there are? Keep in mind that 75% of blacks live above the poverty line while you are mulling over the data.

Serious crimes commited behind bars are part of the data too.

Still fewer chances to commit them behind bars.
Could be due to more obvious consequences. Blacks in the wild are notorious for failing to foresee consequences, but in prison it's a little easier with a baton-armed prison guard observing you.

I know what rate means

You're lying.

I don't dismiss totals to use rate as an excuse deny and perpetuate a false racist belief.

Racist belief?
White rates of unwed births are a big problem.

Higher black rates of unwed births are an even bigger problem.

How many were raised in 2 parent families versus single parent households.............
Serious crimes commited behind bars are part of the data too. Due process is still applicable and adjudication is inevitable and reportable. See how ignorant you are?
Do you know how mantly black households there are? Keep in mind that 75% of blacks live above the poverty line while you are mulling over the data.

Says who? Is that an assumption?
He's assuming a black guy won't drive drunk and kill someone while incarcerated. Do you consider that an unreasonable assumption?

Says who?

Says me.

What you say has no credibility.

The politically-incorrect truth is that human evolution in different environments resulted in physiological traits that effect behavior.

Africans evolved in a hot climate with abundant food so they did not need to plan ahead the way Europeans and Asians did. Especially the groups that had to survive the Ice age, they had to learn to store their food. This led to an overall higher IQ and more empathy for their fellow man.

Black men like to brag about their virility and the size of their penises, and it's not untrue that they have higher testosterone levels. It's why they tend to excel in certain sports and have more muscle mass.
Black Males and Testosterone Evolution and Perspectives

Testosterone levels affect the propensity towards aggressive behavior.
Testosterone and Aggressive Behavior in Man

Black people tend to have a lower IQ:
Race Differences In IQ Mostly Genetic, Not Cultural

They also tend to be more impulsive and prefer instant gratification opposed to delaying gratification for a better outcome:
http://www.grad.umn.edu/sites/grad.umn.edu/files/experimental_study_in_psycholo_0.pdf

All that is trash. For example the last link is about a study done in Trinidad and Tobago.

The overall declining white birth rate coupled with the fact whites are now a minority in the US, makes me wonder what the point of this thread IS.

See, this is the sort of silly crap I don't usually bother responding to. Apefreaka? What's the point of trying to talk to someone who makes up that sort of term? Either the post is just trolling for a reaction, or the person really thinks that is a good term to use, and therefore appears incapable of having a rational discussion.
What does thinking it's a good term to use have to do with debating ability? The shitskin IM2 won't "debate" except to say he's right and we're wrong. That's the extend of his debating "abilities."

"Aprefreaka" and "shitskin" puts you on about the same level as "I'm right and you're wrong."
What choice do I have? He makes up his own statistics and refuses to back them up when asked to do so. At this point, I'm pointing and laughing at the monkey at the zoo behind the glass because there's nothing more I can do.
Did he make up that national figure showing 40% of babies born to American mothers have been out of wedlock every year for the past 8 years? Or was it the CDC?
He made up the one about whites being retarded violent criminals at higher rates than blacks.

I've made up nothing.

Says who?

Says me.

What you say has no credibility.

DERP!

The overall declining white birth rate coupled with the fact whites are now a minority in the US, makes me wonder what the point of this thread IS.

The overall declining white birth rate coupled with the fact whites are now a minority in the US,

Whites are not less than 50% of the population of the US.

Why do we need to give retards like you an opportunity to run things into the ground like you did in Apefreaka?

See, this is the sort of silly crap I don't usually bother responding to. Apefreaka? What's the point of trying to talk to someone who makes up that sort of term? Either the post is just trolling for a reaction, or the person really thinks that is a good term to use, and therefore appears incapable of having a rational discussion.
What does thinking it's a good term to use have to do with debating ability? The shitskin IM2 won't "debate" except to say he's right and we're wrong. That's the extend of his debating "abilities."

"Aprefreaka" and "shitskin" puts you on about the same level as "I'm right and you're wrong."
What choice do I have? He makes up his own statistics and refuses to back them up when asked to do so. At this point, I'm pointing and laughing at the monkey at the zoo behind the glass because there's nothing more I can do.

When someone uses statistics poorly, or does not provide evidence to back up a claim, you are forced to use idiotic racist terminology? Really?

These stats here were not used poorly. The poor use of stats is the consistent use of the 72 percent of unwed black births. Whites had more unwed births than we had total births but we have to always read excuses from you white people as to how you don't have the fucking problem. If went to the store with 20 dollars I made after 1 hour and you went with the 100 dollars you earned in 2 days, I could not buy $100 dollars worth of products by making the claim that my fucking rate of pay was higher. Yu guys use rate as an excuse, and only for things that provide you a advantage or to make whites look superior. It's time that stopped.

And all bgrouse has to do if he wants evidence is start a thread. Seems that's something he never does. All he does is troll talking shit on blacks because he's too scared to go up and say that to one of us in real life.

Did he make up that national figure showing 40% of babies born to American mothers have been out of wedlock every year for the past 8 years? Or was it the CDC?
He made up the one about whites being retarded violent criminals at higher rates than blacks.

You are and have always been.

The overall declining white birth rate coupled with the fact whites are now a minority in the US,

I understand that they are, that's debatable. Either way whites overall birthrates are in decline. Blacks birthrates are on the rise. demographics are changing and that's why there is so much more focus on black culture now than even five years ago. So what IS this point of this thread, anyway?

Yawn. Your excuses just don't have merit.

What excuses? Where?

Everywhere. The only rate that counts is the total.

Total isn't a rate, moron.

Toddsterpatriot
It's clear to me IM2 means
the RATE that matters is BASED on the TOTAL.
No, that does not mean they are the same.
It means you use the TOTAL in order to calculate the RATE.
So that's why the TOTAL matters.
???
Isn't that clear?

But he doesn't.

No one has said the total doesn't matter.
He has said the rate doesn't matter.

Toddsterpatriot

He said "the only rate that counts is the total"
He is saying THAT's the *rate* that matters:

"Everywhere. The only rate that counts is the total."
[emphasis/underline added]

TP from your response, perhaps you read this as
the only "rate" that counts is the total.

But he meant rate LITERALLY.
You were being sarcastic but he was being literal.

What excuses? Where?

Toddsterpatriot
???
Isn't that clear?

But he doesn't.

Toddsterpatriot

.He was not being sarcastic Emily. I've heard his argument too many times by whites in my life.

He wants deny the total number of white crimes by making a claim about rate. But he will not deny the total as opposed to rate if we talk about blacks getting shot by police.

I understand that they are, that's debatable. Either way whites overall birthrates are in decline. Blacks birthrates are on the rise. demographics are changing and that's why there is so much more focus on black culture now than even five years ago. So what IS this point of this thread, anyway?

I understand that they are, that's debatable

Your understanding is incorrect, but feel free to post any data you find, I'll be happy to debate it.

So what IS this point of this thread, anyway?

IM2's weakness in math.

What excuses? Where?

Toddsterpatriot
???
Isn't that clear?

But he doesn't.

Toddsterpatriot

That's not a rate, that's a total. You understand the difference?

I was being accurate, he was being stupid.

Toddsterpatriot
???
Isn't that clear?

But he doesn't.

Toddsterpatriot

.He was not being sarcastic Emily. I've heard his argument too many times by whites in my life.

He wants deny the total number of white crimes by making a claim about rate. But he will not deny the total as opposed to rate if we talk about blacks getting shot by police.

He wants deny the total number of white crimes by making a claim about rate.

Not at all. There are a lot of white crimes, a lot of white criminals.

When someone uses statistics poorly, or does not provide evidence to back up a claim, you are forced to use idiotic racist terminology? Really?

These stats here were not used poorly. The poor use of stats is the consistent use of the 72 percent of unwed black births. Whites had more unwed births than we had total births but we have to always read excuses from you white people as to how you don't have the fucking problem. If went to the store with 20 dollars I made after 1 hour and you went with the 100 dollars you earned in 2 days, I could not buy $100 dollars worth of products by making the claim that my fucking rate of pay was higher. Yu guys use rate as an excuse, and only for things that provide you a advantage or to make whites look superior. It's time that stopped.

And all bgrouse has to do if he wants evidence is start a thread. Seems that's something he never does. All he does is troll talking shit on blacks because he's too scared to go up and say that to one of us in real life.

Am I white? Have I made excuses about white unwed births?

I don't use rate as an excuse. You might do better arguing against things I actually say.

It's debatable whether whites are a minority? Where do you get your information from that says whites are a minority?

Also, from what I've seen black birth rates are not rising, but have been declining for years. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_01.pdf
Fertility and Birth Rates - Child Trends

CDC: 40%+ of U.S. Babies Born to Unmarried Women for 8th Straight Year

Of the 3,977,745 babies born in the United States of America in 2015, 1,600,208 of them—or 40.2 percent--were born to unmarried mothers, according to data released this month by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.

"CDC: 40%+ of U.S. Babies Born to Unmarried Women for 8th Straight Year"

In 2015 there were just over 415,000 babies born to unwed black moms. There were 3,977,745 babies born over all. So the percentage of unwed black babies born as a percentage of all babies was approximately 10,4 percent. Blacks had just over 500,000 babies total. Whites had over 1.9 million total and over 600,000 babies born to unwed moms or about 16 percent of all unwed births as a percentage of all births.

Table I–4. Births to unmarried women, by race and Hispanic origin of mother: United States, each state and territory, 2015, National Vital Statistics Reports, Volume 66, Number 1 ... - CDC

The reality of this information shows that whites actually had more unwed children than blacks had children. In 2015 blacks had just over 500,000 children total. Whites had over 620,000 unwed births. Now I'm sure the mathematical "geniuses" around here will try talking their usual trash, but the facts are as they are. The unwed birth percentage of blacks as opposed to the total number of births was just over 10 percent. By both number and percentage whites had more unwed births. Now you can argue the usual dumb white supremacist argument based only on the number of total black babies born and back babies born out of wedlock, but that paints a false picture and that's the picture whites gave been painting for 400 years.

Cool ---- now add in abortions.

Nah, I won't be doing that.

Gee, I wonder why.

Could it be because the abortion rate among blacks is almost 5 times that of whites? Could it be that, if we were to add abortions to the single-mother totals, we would find that there were more single parent pregnancies among blacks than the rest of the population - combined???

Nice try -- but a logical fallacy at best.

Where do you get the data on the abortion rate among blacks and whites? I haven't seen that. Reporting on abortion and race appears to be haphazard, as it is not a mandatory kind of reporting, but none of the charts or data I've seen indicate a 5 times difference.

For example: Abortion Surveillance — United States, 2014
Abortion rates by race and ethnicity

Also, considering blacks only make up about 13% of the population of the US, even with your 5 times rate for abortions, it seems highly unlikely that single mother pregnancies among blacks would equal more than the rest of the population combined.
Abortion rates by race and ethnicity

Reported Legal Abortions by Race of Woman Who Obtained Abortion by the State of Occurrence

tupacburkeharrisAWAR.png

I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE*" ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Much like Tupac I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

In her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the Center for Youth Wellness, joins the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur, an admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking - THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN Childhood Trauma victim - in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being.

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D. - Tupac Shakur - Passionate Americans

Peace.
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" - Polaris Law

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Polaris Law

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" • r/mentalhealth

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #Parenting, #ACEs, #ChildAbuse, #MedicalDisease, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildMaltreatment, #MentalHealth, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Forum List

Back