The fallacy of black unwed births

"Aprefreaka" and "shitskin" puts you on about the same level as "I'm right and you're wrong."
What choice do I have? He makes up his own statistics and refuses to back them up when asked to do so. At this point, I'm pointing and laughing at the monkey at the zoo behind the glass because there's nothing more I can do.
Are you concerned that 40% of American births are to unwed mothers you blind racist fool? Its a nstional problem...not a black one.
Am I concerned? Not at all. I don't buy the idea that many blacks are violent criminals because their moms aren't wed. I think it's genetic.
Thats not what I asked you, bigot. Are you too srupid to understand what the national per capita of unwed births is. And that the majority of that national figure is the one that affects the nation as a whole.?
You asked me if I was concerned and I told you I'm not. I also explained to you why not. What part of it don't you understand, shitskin?
Your explanation is based on a racist worldview...I guess the black unwed mom rate is the one that you care about...it gives you ammunition...sorry I asked...good day.

Why do we need to give retards like you an opportunity to run things into the ground like you did in Apefreaka?

See, this is the sort of silly crap I don't usually bother responding to. Apefreaka? What's the point of trying to talk to someone who makes up that sort of term? Either the post is just trolling for a reaction, or the person really thinks that is a good term to use, and therefore appears incapable of having a rational discussion.
What does thinking it's a good term to use have to do with debating ability? The shitskin IM2 won't "debate" except to say he's right and we're wrong. That's the extend of his debating "abilities."

"Aprefreaka" and "shitskin" puts you on about the same level as "I'm right and you're wrong."
What choice do I have? He makes up his own statistics and refuses to back them up when asked to do so. At this point, I'm pointing and laughing at the monkey at the zoo behind the glass because there's nothing more I can do.

When someone uses statistics poorly, or does not provide evidence to back up a claim, you are forced to use idiotic racist terminology? Really?
After the hundredth time of asking for supporting evidence and reading utterly retarded crap from them (see my signature), yes!

Are you concerned that 40% of American births are to unwed mothers you blind racist fool? Its a nstional problem...not a black one.
Am I concerned? Not at all. I don't buy the idea that many blacks are violent criminals because their moms aren't wed. I think it's genetic.

What do you base this belief that blacks are genetically violent criminals on? Do you have a background in genetics, have you discovered the allele(s) for violent or criminal behavior and found it more common in blacks, etc.?
There's no "crime gene" if that's what you're asking. It's a matter of intelligence (lack thereof in blacks).
Are you black? Heh heh heh...

Thats not what I asked you, bigot. Are you too srupid to understand what the national per capita of unwed births is. And that the majority of that national figure is the one that affects the nation as a whole.?
You asked me if I was concerned and I told you I'm not. I also explained to you why not. What part of it don't you understand, shitskin?
Your explanation is based on a racist worldview...I guess the black unwed mom rate is the one that you care about...it gives you ammunition...sorry I asked...good day.
I said I didn't care back in post #12.

Try to keep up, idiot.

What do you base this belief that blacks are genetically violent criminals on? Do you have a background in genetics, have you discovered the allele(s) for violent or criminal behavior and found it more common in blacks, etc.?
There's no "crime gene" if that's what you're asking. It's a matter of intelligence (lack thereof in blacks).
No, but you seem to be, and it shows.

Well you decidedly and repeatedly have shown a lack of intelligence...so by your own warped definition you can't be white or Asian...

Well you decidedly and repeatedly have shown a lack of intelligence...so by your own warped definition you can't be white or Asian...
Do you really think I care about an opinion from you, an illiterate shitskin?

See, this is the sort of silly crap I don't usually bother responding to. Apefreaka? What's the point of trying to talk to someone who makes up that sort of term? Either the post is just trolling for a reaction, or the person really thinks that is a good term to use, and therefore appears incapable of having a rational discussion.
What does thinking it's a good term to use have to do with debating ability? The shitskin IM2 won't "debate" except to say he's right and we're wrong. That's the extend of his debating "abilities."

Did he make up that national figure showing 40% of babies born to American mothers have been out of wedlock every year for the past 8 years? Or was it the CDC?
He made up the one about whites being retarded violent criminals at higher rates than blacks.
Not really! History trumps the FBI crime data.
Google your history and let the millions of murdered souls speak to you.

Dessicated dog shit turns white...but I don't insult white people by pointing that out.

Did he make up that national figure showing 40% of babies born to American mothers have been out of wedlock every year for the past 8 years? Or was it the CDC?
He made up the one about whites being retarded violent criminals at higher rates than blacks.
FBI crime data is a reflection of how whites and blacks behave in a similar environment. Like the average shitskin, you don't want a scientific, level playing field because it will show your race to be inferior.

Dessicated dog shit turns white...but I don't insult white people by pointing that out.
How noble of you! Is that supposed to trick me into thinking you discuss things civilly?

FBI crime data is a reflection of how whites and blacks behave in a similar environment. Like the average shitskin, you don't want a scientific, level playing field because it will show your race to be inferior.
My race isn't inferior ...it's people like you that are inferior.. The crime stats are likely compiled and disseminated by racists like you...so good fair minded people question them and the agenda behind them.

In 2015 there were just over 415,000 babies born to unwed black moms. There were 3,977,745 babies born over all. So the percentage of unwed black babies born as a percentage of all babies was approximately 10,4 percent. Blacks had just over 500,000 babies total. Whites had over 1.9 million total and over 600,000 babies born to unwed moms or about 16 percent of all unwed births as a percentage of all births.

^
IM2's bad numbers

Official numbers from CDC
v

Exact 2015 numbers from https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr65/nvsr65_03.pdf

In 2015 there were just over 415,000 (415,029-non-Hispanic black) babies born to unwed black moms........ Blacks had just over 500,000 (589,605-non-Hispanic black) babies total.

70% of black births were to unwed mothers.

Whites had over 1.9 million (2,129,657-non-Hispanic white) total and over 600,000 (621,498-non-Hispanic white) babies born to unwed moms

29% of white births were to unwed mothers.

We can see that 5.13 times the total number of white births, compared to total black births, resulted in 1.5 times the number of out of wedlock white births, compared to out of wedlock black births.

That's why, while total white unwed births are 50% higher, the black unwed birth rate is about 2.4 times the white rate.

The fallacy of black unwed births

Nah, your numbers make the black, unwed birth percentages look much worse than they were.

Shut the fuck up idiot. Whites had more unwed children than blacks had kids.

Yup, please let us know when you understand what "rate" means.

I know what rate means but I don't dismiss totals to use rate as an excuse deny and perpetuate a false racist belief.

So let me say this to you chicken wing, I asked your punk ass a question, a question you never answered. It was a question about whites and backs getting shot by police. A sissy like you are more than ready to tell us that blacks should not be complaining about this because more whites get shot by police. Your per capita and rate bullshit is never considered in situations like this. So what you are doing is weaseling out like the bitch you truly are.

Now go fetch me some grapes.

I know what rate means

You're lying.

I don't dismiss totals to use rate as an excuse deny and perpetuate a false racist belief.

Racist belief?
White rates of unwed births are a big problem.
They'll lead to higher drop out rates, higher crime rates and higher poverty rates.

Higher black rates of unwed births are an even bigger problem.
They'll lead to higher drop out rates, higher crime rates and higher poverty rates.
Then why has the national crime rate been plummeting for decades.

Crime has been plummeting because criminals have been incarcerated.
Hard to commit crimes against the public when you're behind bars.

It would be interesting to see the data on criminal households.
How many were raised in 2 parent families versus single parent households.............

My race isn't inferior ...it's people like you that are inferior.. The crime stats are likely compiled and disseminated by racists like you...so good fair minded people question them and the agenda behind them.
I admit they're probably compiled by white people, but then collecting and analyzing statistics requires brains. If it didn't, I'm sure there would be some nice, reliable shitskin-run databases as well. Until then, I'll use what's available.

Exact 2015 numbers from https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr65/nvsr65_03.pdf underlined.

In 2015 there were just over 415,000 (415,029-non-Hispanic black) babies born to unwed black moms........ Blacks had just over 500,000 (589,605-non-Hispanic black) babies total.

70% of black births were to unwed mothers.

Whites had over 1.9 million (2,129,657-non-Hispanic white) total and over 600,000 (621,498-non-Hispanic white) babies born to unwed moms

29% of white births were to unwed mothers.

We can see that 5.13 times the total number of white births, compared to total black births, resulted in 1.5 times the number of out of wedlock white births, compared to out of wedlock black births.

That's why, while total white unwed births are 50% higher, the black unwed birth rate is about 2.4 times the white rate.

Yawn. Your excuses just don't have merit.

What excuses? Where?

Everywhere. The only rate that counts is the total.

Total isn't a rate, moron.

Toddsterpatriot
It's clear to me IM2 means
the RATE that matters is BASED on the TOTAL.
No, that does not mean they are the same.
It means you use the TOTAL in order to calculate the RATE.
So that's why the TOTAL matters.
???
Isn't that clear?

But he doesn't.

No one has said the total doesn't matter.
He has said the rate doesn't matter.

I know what rate means but I don't dismiss totals to use rate as an excuse deny and perpetuate a false racist belief.

So let me say this to you chicken wing, I asked your punk ass a question, a question you never answered. It was a question about whites and backs getting shot by police. A sissy like you are more than ready to tell us that blacks should not be complaining about this because more whites get shot by police. Your per capita and rate bullshit is never considered in situations like this. So what you are doing is weaseling out like the bitch you truly are.

I know what rate means

You're lying.

I don't dismiss totals to use rate as an excuse deny and perpetuate a false racist belief.

Racist belief?

How many were raised in 2 parent families versus single parent households.............
Interesting, but hardly useful. I suspect it's correlation, no causation. More than likely, bad genetics causes black stupidity, which increases their violence and reduces their ability to maintain a family, leading to broken households.

Yawn. Your excuses just don't have merit.

What excuses? Where?

Everywhere. The only rate that counts is the total.

Total isn't a rate, moron.

Toddsterpatriot
No, that does not mean they are the same.
???
Isn't that clear?

But he doesn't.

No one has said the total doesn't matter.
He has said the rate doesn't matter.

Like I said, blacks don't want a level playing field. It exposes them.

CDC: 40%+ of U.S. Babies Born to Unmarried Women for 8th Straight Year

Of the 3,977,745 babies born in the United States of America in 2015, 1,600,208 of them—or 40.2 percent--were born to unmarried mothers, according to data released this month by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.

"CDC: 40%+ of U.S. Babies Born to Unmarried Women for 8th Straight Year"

In 2015 there were just over 415,000 babies born to unwed black moms. There were 3,977,745 babies born over all. So the percentage of unwed black babies born as a percentage of all babies was approximately 10,4 percent. Blacks had just over 500,000 babies total. Whites had over 1.9 million total and over 600,000 babies born to unwed moms or about 16 percent of all unwed births as a percentage of all births.

Table I–4. Births to unmarried women, by race and Hispanic origin of mother: United States, each state and territory, 2015, National Vital Statistics Reports, Volume 66, Number 1 ... - CDC

The reality of this information shows that whites actually had more unwed children than blacks had children. In 2015 blacks had just over 500,000 children total. Whites had over 620,000 unwed births. Now I'm sure the mathematical "geniuses" around here will try talking their usual trash, but the facts are as they are. The unwed birth percentage of blacks as opposed to the total number of births was just over 10 percent. By both number and percentage whites had more unwed births. Now you can argue the usual dumb white supremacist argument based only on the number of total black babies born and back babies born out of wedlock, but that paints a false picture and that's the picture whites gave been painting for 400 years.
Your own numbers there say that over 80% of blacks were born out of wedlock.
80%!
'And many other sources show place the figure at 70% or 72%. That 80% figure should tell us use the data with caution because even the experts can't agree.

The experts agree, IM2 posted bad numbers.
The CDC numbers are focusing on the national rate of births to all American unwed moms. You and the bald bigot gang are focusing on the stats showing the black rate of unwed births.

On a national level, it's clear that a trend over an 8 year period showing a 40% unwed birthrate affects us all in some way.

But RW conservatives don't see that 40% unwed birthrate as much an American problem as the purported 72/ 80+ black unwed birth rate.
Yet, as IM2 has pointed out, on a national level , the unwed black moms portion of that 40% of un wed births is 10.4%. That leaves the balance of the national figure at 29.6% for all other racial groups combined.
My question is that from a national perspective why focus on the black 10.4% when that 29.6% represents a larger numerically dominant issue.

Here is the scoop. That combined 40% of unwed births to all Americans is the real issue
and any cost to rectify it is going to be paid by all of us who work and pay taxes.
Frankly, though. I don't think the talking heads and so called social experts have done enough to make a good solid nexus between crime and unwed births. That's primarily because they have. assumed that unwed births automatically equates to single parenting and thus those fatherless kids tend to be come criminals. That isn't necessarily true. The present opiod abuse sweeping suburbia. is consuming white lives. Even with the apparent statistical advantage of two parent up bringing on their side, drug addiction is dragging .Hundreds of thousands of them down into criminality and suicide.

But RW conservatives don't see that 40% unwed birthrate as much an American problem as the purported 72/ 80+ black unwed birth rate.

It's all an American problem. A big problem amongst whites, a much bigger problem amongst blacks.

My question is that from a national perspective why focus on the black 10.4% when that 29.6% represents a larger numerically dominant issue.

I'm focused on all of it.
But saying the larger percentage, but smaller number, of black unwed births is no big deal because....look, more whites.....is stupid.

I know what rate means

You're lying.

Racist belief?

Serious crimes commited behind bars are part of the data too. Due process is still applicable and adjudication is inevitable and reportable. See how ignorant you are?
Do you know how mantly black households there are? Keep in mind that 75% of blacks live above the poverty line while you are mulling over the data.

I admit they're probably compiled by white people, but then collecting and analyzing statistics requires brains. If it didn't, I'm sure there would be some nice, reliable shitskin-run databases as well. Until then, I'll use what's available.
I'll leave your racist arse to do just that. I don't want to exchange racial insults with a cold blooded mutant like you so good bye.

Forum List

Back