The fallacy of self defence by gun

The Monarch retains the ultimate Right to dissolve Parliament. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Crown retains ultimate control of the country. The Monarchy chooses to let the idiots bureaucrats run the country so long as they don't screw it up too bad. If they cross a line, the Boot comes down.

Silly clod.
Tell me, when has the Queen dissolved parliament when she wanted to? I've set my stopwatch.

Remember clod, the UK Monarchy is Constitutional, so it rubber stamps parliament's decisions.

Stopwatch is running, come on goldfish guy

You’re easily offended. Another trait of being a Brit. Thank God you blokes had Churchill to help save you from you own pansy nature when it mattered.

Makes sense. He was part American after all.

The monarchy, by the way is merely a titular thing these days. It shouldn’t even exist as an expensive national prop. But you folks are so twitty, you still refer to yourselves as subjects. Lol.

Spare us your pontifications. Brits aren’t especially impressive anymore. You certainly aren’t. 👍
You still don't grasp the concept. You view it as offended, we just got annoyed at others ignorance, hence why we keep correcting you fools. Does that compute with you??

Tell me, when has the Queen dissolved parliament when she wanted to? I've set my stopwatch.

Remember clod, the UK Monarchy is Constitutional, so it rubber stamps parliament's decisions.

Stopwatch is running, come on goldfish guy

That isn't the issue. The issue is SHE HAS THE POWER TO DO SO.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But nice try to move the goal posts. You must be one of those jackoffs that attack people at football games. What do they call you clods?

You still don't grasp the concept. You view it as offended, we just got annoyed at others ignorance, hence why we keep correcting you fools. Does that compute with you??

Just imagine how offended we get when you demonstrate your profound ignorance in matters here.

That isn't the issue. The issue is SHE HAS THE POWER TO DO SO.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But nice try to move the goal posts. You must be one of those jackoffs that attack people at football games. What do they call you clods?
Tell me, what does Constitutional Monarchy mean?

What is the Commons, The Lord's, and Privy Council?

When was the British civil war and what happened?

What is the Crown Estate and where do the profits go?

How much does it cost to pay for the Monarchy, what revenue do they bring in and what value is placed on the Monarchy brand?

What does non codified constitution mean?

Now, I've told you the answers to all these questions, yet you keep coming out with ignorant shit. Are you doing that on purpose, or are yanks truly thick as pig shit?

Tell me, what does Constitutional Monarchy mean?

What is the Commons, The Lord's, and Privy Council?

When was the British civil war and what happened?

What is the Crown Estate and where do the profits go?

How much does it cost to pay for the Monarchy, what revenue do they bring in and what value is placed on the Monarchy brand?

What does non codified constitution mean?

Now, I've told you the answers to all these questions, yet you keep coming out with ignorant shit. Are you doing that on purpose, or are yanks truly thick as pig shit?

None of that matters one tot thanks to ROYAL PREROGATIVE.

Go ahead. Look it up.

You couldn't even win independence, the French had to save your ass. And it wasn't over guns. So I suggest you get back to school and start again because it's clear you were asleep or your teacher filled you with shit, the same stuff that you're spewing.

And a Brit had to school you on American Independence. What a let down you are for the American forefathers, they would be greatly disappointed with you.
;)
The butthurt is spewing all over this troll. You gonna start stabbing old ladies in London?

Pronounce stalactites
Pronounce you girls lost the war. Then we had to save you in two world wars! You people are so ignorant that during the the revolutionary war, where we stomped you, you even helped us by putting targets on your uniforms. What wankers.

mens-american-revolution-soldier-costume.jpg

Had it on the back too! What royal incompetence! You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john.

Pronounce you girls lost the war. Then we had to save you in two world wars! You people are so ignorant that during the the revolutionary war, where we stomped you, you even helped us by putting targets on your uniforms. What wankers.

View attachment 685176

Had it on the back too! What royal incompetence! You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john.
IMG_20190727_134554.jpg
IMG_20190727_134604.jpg

You haven't been outside the US, hence why you're thick as fuck and gullible to what your teachers told you.

When I was in Paris, I noticed a statue, so I took a photo and it's inscription. When I got home, I researched it. Wasn't really interested in American history but this statue highlighted the fact that the American colonies were getting their arses beat by the British. Apparently the conies disliked British taxation, no mention of guns in the independence war whatsoever.

So further reading said the French joined in to help the colonies, and with the Brits investing in other parts of the world, pulled out of the war on America.

Now that's what I found out. But if you read what yanks post, they say, "We whipped the British, you tried to take our guns". So why the lies? Are you embarrassed, was the war not macho enough, are you gullible at school? There must be a reason why a Yank's take on history doesn't actually match true history?

Are you retarded on your own history or are you expecting others not to know history?

Yet you try to come across aloof to others? Why? Are you compensating for a tiny dick? Do you need to force macho? Is it an American cultural thing to be a dick?

What's up with you? I couldn't give two hoots about 1776 but you guys fucking go on about it a lot but spout shite about it. Just sort yourself out and dick down a bit.

View attachment 685178View attachment 685180

You haven't been outside the US, hence why you're thick as fuck and gullible to what your teachers told you.

When I was in Paris, I noticed a statue, so I took a photo and it's inscription. When I got home, I researched it. Wasn't really interested in American history but this statue highlighted the fact that the American colonies were getting their arses beat by the British. Apparently the conies disliked British taxation, no mention of guns in the independence war whatsoever.

So further reading said the French joined in to help the colonies, and with the Brits investing in other parts of the world, pulled out of the war on America.

Now that's what I found out. But if you read what yanks post, they say, "We whipped the British, you tried to take our guns". So why the lies? Are you embarrassed, was the war not macho enough, are you gullible at school? There must be a reason why a Yank's take on history doesn't actually match true history?

Are you retarded on your own history or are you expecting others not to know history?

Yet you try to come across aloof to others? Why? Are you compensating for a tiny dick? Do you need to force macho? Is it an American cultural thing to be a dick?

What's up with you? I couldn't give two hoots about 1776 but you guys fucking go on about it a lot but spout shite about it. Just sort yourself out and dick down a bit.
Lol, poofter sod boi starts lying faster than ever!

View attachment 685178View attachment 685180

What is funny is you point out that the Colonists needed help from the French, and they did, but what you ignore is the British used troops from all over the world to fight against the Americans. You had the largest Empire in the world at the time......

AND YOU STILL LOST!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

What is funny is you point out that the Colonists needed help from the French, and they did, but what you ignore is the British used troops from all over the world to fight against the Americans. You had the largest Empire in the world at the time......

AND YOU STILL LOST!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
When I find the history link, I will send it to you. Then you can pop it in your pipe, Mr. Obsessed American.

When I find the history link, I will send it to you. Then you can pop it in your pipe, Mr. Obsessed American.

What link do you need? I am posting from my memory. I thought you were educated? Guess that was a lie too. The Hessians were among the most represented troops fighting against the Americans. Where are they from?

Oh, yeah. GERMANY.

DURRRRRRR

C'mon mr. smarty pants. I expected better than that from you.

So, you have colonials, and you have the might of the British Empire, India, Canada, and all of the other regions controlled by the Brits.

AND YOU STILL LOST.

Forum List

Back