The fascists are at it again

I don't agree with suspending the students for an off campus activity that was apparently not a crime. Kicking them off the football team, however, seems very appropriate. Nobody wants that representing your school.

These fellows are in an extracurricular activity which represents the school, there are certain guidelines and rules to being in these activities all of the parents and students are given a written notification of these rules and the student and parents sign the notices agreeing to follow the rules..And there is the student handbook which outlines the rules for students ..You can't have an integrated sports program where some of the kids are showing racist prejudices, it destroys the cohesion of the team...Why even have a team sport if the divisions are apparent?

If I were one of their parents - I would hit the school district with the mother of all lawsuits.

If I were one of their parents, and I found out my Kid was out there in KKK Garb with a Confederate flag, the school would be the LEAST of their worries.

THis is what you're defending, Poodle, the right of kids to be hateful?
Are you suggesting that people should not freely choose how to feel?

If I were one of their parents - I would hit the school district with the mother of all lawsuits.

If I were one of their parents, and I found out my Kid was out there in KKK Garb with a Confederate flag, the school would be the LEAST of their worries.

The left wants to police the thoughts of white people to eliminate any sort of bias, prejudice or preference.

The left really believes that children belong to the state. It's mind-boggling how these people believe they can discipline private citizens for exercising their constitutional rights. Not only that - but look at the "logic" this nitwit used:
In a statement to the World-Herald, Messerole said, “I think we are in the spotlight now and I think it is up to us to be a model. We have to do something. This is not OK.”
So let me get this straight - because you feel that social media "put you in the spotlight", you think you need to take illegal action against students for exercising their constitutional rights? Especially on their own time.

But the chilling fascist oppression didn't stop there. This one is even scarier:
According to the newspaper, Creston Police Chief Paul Ver Meer said that the police department was not involved in the investigation, and that the school was handling the incident.

Union County Sheriff Rick Piel corroborated Ver Meer’s comments, and told The Associated Press that as far as he knows, “it’s all being handled by the school.”

We’ve spoken to the county attorney, and we can’t come up with a charge,” Piel said.
Do you notice how he worded that? "We can't come up with a charge". They are literally trying to find something to charge these children with. That should be chilling to every American (and it will be to those that are actually educated). They are actively searching for an angle to go after children because they exercised their constitutional rights.

Do you know why you can't "come up with" a charge, Rick Piel? Because what these children did was 100% legal. Just because you fascists don't like something doesn't mean you can stop others from doing it.

Frightening photo featuring students in KKK garb with Confederate flag and burning cross goes viral

I don't agree with the kid's message but I'll stand with them for their rights to freedom of speech and expression.

The left wants to police the thoughts of white people to eliminate any sort of bias, prejudice or preference.
The parents want to control their kids also, yet that is not fascism or the left to you..

I don't agree with the kid's message but I'll stand with them for their rights to freedom of speech and expression.

They weren't trying to make a political statement. They were just being rebellious teenagers.

Regardless they are protected by the Constitution
So is Kaepernick yet he can't get a job for displaying his freedom of speech, does that mean that all the people that don't like what he did are fascist left leaning people?

The parents want to control their kids also, yet that is not fascism or the left to you..

You're trying to equate parenting with Fascism?:lmao:

Would you lynch them?

Why does it change names when a parent does the act of discipline or a local school does it, with prior permission agreed to and signed by the parent..

Lessee, who should discipline children? Parents or the state..?
The state is not punishing the kids, the school is, and schools are run by local school boards by people democratically elected to represent their district..

Should have been kept private, between the school administration and the parents but now the media is in on it and everyone in that school knows who they are.

Lessee, who should discipline children? Parents or the state..?
giphy.gif

Why does it change names when a parent does the act of discipline or a local school does it, with prior permission agreed to and signed by the parent..

Any fool who tries to equate parenting with Fascism is probably too stupid to live.

Do you have any idea what Fascism is, pat?
From the Wikipedia page:
"Fascism is an authoritarian or totalitarian nationalist political ideology. Fascists seek to organize a nation according to corporatist perspectives, values, and systems, including the political system and the economy."
This, of course, is a pretty good description of the Republican dogma, and has nothing 'progressive' about it.
You should find some other epithet to hang on those with whom you disagree.
Hey stupid? Totalitarianism is exclusively left-wing. You can't have libertarian totalitarianism. :lmao:

Forum List

Back