The fascists are at it again

No proof of footsie for Trump.

Plenty for the DNC and Hillary.

fucking hypocrites.

Okay... so, um, today Flynn's lawyers said they aren't talking to Trump's lawyers anymore.

Hmmmmmmm...

Michael Flynn's Lawyers Cut Communication with Trump's Team

Lawyers for former national security adviser Michael Flynn have told President Donald Trump’s legal team that they are no longer communicating with them about special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election interference.

The decision could be a sign that Flynn is moving to cooperate with Mueller’s investigation or negotiate a deal for himself. Flynn’s legal team communicated the decision this week, said a person familiar with the move who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

Nothing to see here, Buddy.
And so glad to see you are not playing that whole Kevin bacon game.

• It was his day off - why do you care how he spent it?
  • At least he's engaged. Obama spent all day every day golfing. The buffoon skipped something like 60% of all National Security meetings.

Trump has spent more time golfing that Obama ever did.

Who plays more golf: Trump or Obama?

And, yeah, I am kind of concerned when a president is so small, so petty, that he has to get into a public pissing contest with a private citizen over a trivial issue. It shows a lack of decorum and perspective.

And so glad to see you are not playing that whole Kevin bacon game.

Don't have to.... The fact that Flynn is flipping on Trump should worry you guys.
Why? The standard of what you can get away with has been set by the DNC and the Clinton's.

If you can ignore all the shit they have done, or worse, justify it, then again you set the bar on that with your own apathy to crime itself and only attack who you don't like, not criminals Al's.

YOU and your mindset is the problem these days.

• It was his day off - why do you care how he spent it?
  • At least he's engaged. Obama spent all day every day golfing. The buffoon skipped something like 60% of all National Security meetings.

Trump has spent more time golfing that Obama ever did.

Who plays more golf: Trump or Obama?

And, yeah, I am kind of concerned when a president is so small, so petty, that he has to get into a public pissing contest with a private citizen over a trivial issue. It shows a lack of decorum and perspective.
OH good god. Obama stuck his nose into every social issue he could.

Why? The standard of what you can get away with has been set by the DNC and the Clinton's.

If you can ignore all the shit they have done, or worse, justify it, then again you set the bar on that with your own apathy to crime itself and only attack who you don't like, not criminals Al's.

No, guy, the problem is that your party is so racist and degenerate that you thought electing Trump was a good idea.

(Here's the part where it denies being a partisan... Yawn... wait for it.)

You see, it used to be, that when a major party shit the bed and nominated someone like Goldwater or McGovern, somebody who in no way, shape or form would ever be trusted with nukes, then clear minded people ignored party labels and voted for the other guy, EVEN IF THEY THOUGHT HE WAS A BIT SHIFTY.

LBJ and Tricky Dick were shifty as hell, but you knew they weren't going to end the world.

I'll freely admit. Hillary is as shifty as hell, but she's not mentally ill like Trump clearly is.

so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you aren't some mouth-breathing birther racist. But you went along with Trump anyway because he had an R behind his name.

No, guy, the problem is that your party is so racist and degenerate that you thought electing Trump was a good idea.

(Here's the part where it denies being a partisan... Yawn... wait for it.)

You see, it used to be, that when a major party shit the bed and nominated someone like Goldwater or McGovern, somebody who in no way, shape or form would ever be trusted with nukes, then clear minded people ignored party labels and voted for the other guy, EVEN IF THEY THOUGHT HE WAS A BIT SHIFTY.

LBJ and Tricky Dick were shifty as hell, but you knew they weren't going to end the world.

I'll freely admit. Hillary is as shifty as hell, but she's not mentally ill like Trump clearly is.

so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you aren't some mouth-breathing birther racist. But you went along with Trump anyway because he had an R behind his name.
the problem is asstards like you call people who don't agree with you any name you can so you can mentally justify committing crimes against them.

OH good god. Obama stuck his nose into every social issue he could.

1) No, he didn't.
2) He did it was class and decorum.

This wasn't a "social issue", this was an ego larger than life being all upset that the father of this basketball player wasn't kissing his feet for getting his son out of prison in China.
so which is it?

no he didn't or yes he did but with class?

god damn you don't take long to contract yourself.

the problem is asstards like you call people who don't agree with you any name you can so you can mentally justify committing crimes against them.

Right. So what crimes were committed against you and what did that have to do with anything I just pointed out?

so which is it?

He didn't stick his nose in ever issue, but when he did, he did it with class and decorum...

I'm sorry, I forgot you were a high functioning retard and needed everything spelled out for you, Corky.

Right. So what crimes were committed against you and what did that have to do with anything I just pointed out?

so which is it?

He didn't stick his nose in ever issue, but when he did, he did it with class and decorum...

I'm sorry, I forgot you were a high functioning retard and needed everything spelled out for you, Corky.
Only exactly what Trump did illegal.

You still can't say what that is.

Obstruction of Justice in firing Comey

Violations of Emoluments clause in funneling federal monies to his properties.

Receiving items of value from a foreign government in seeking and getting information on Hillary.

That's three, buddy. I'm sure by the time the articles of impeachment come out, it will be a laundry list.

Receiving items of value from a foreign government in seeking and getting information on Hillary.

That's three, buddy. I'm sure by the time the articles of impeachment come out, it will be a laundry list.
And why does Hillary get a pass? Oh. Cause you hate Trump.

And why do you give Trump a pass?

And why do you give Trump a pass?
I dont
If guilty fry him.

But so far all I hear is hope n bullshit

Hillary's not in office, so she can't be impeached. You guys spent hundreds of millions of dollars over 25 years trying to get something criminal on her, and came up short.

“The police acted stupidly” (before he knew a single fact about the incident)

Okay, except the police REALLY DID ACT STUPIDLY. Arresting a man - a distinguished professor no less - in HIS OWN HOME! Jesus fucking Christ, Poodle, if it were a white man, you'd be screaming bloody murder!

Inviting clock boy to white house and never saw the clock

Why would he need to? Come on, this was a bunch of redneck rubes who all freaked out because a scary Muslim had something with a digital display on it. Good on him that he called them on it.

Hillary's not in office, so she can't be impeached. You guys spent hundreds of millions of dollars over 25 years trying to get something criminal on her, and came up short.

“The police acted stupidly” (before he knew a single fact about the incident)

Okay, except the police REALLY DID ACT STUPIDLY. Arresting a man - a distinguished professor no less - in HIS OWN HOME! Jesus fucking Christ, Poodle, if it were a white man, you'd be screaming bloody murder!

Inviting clock boy to white house and never saw the clock

Why would he need to? Come on, this was a bunch of redneck rubes who all freaked out because a scary Muslim had something with a digital display on it. Good on him that he called them on it.
He wasn't in his own home was he? Why not try to keep to honest details.? Too difficult for you?

Here's All The Crazy Anti-American Crap 'Clock Boy' Has Been Posting Lately

Pretty political for a 14 year old. He set up that situation to get attention n he did. Nothing innocent about what he did.

He wasn't in his own home was he? Why not try to keep to honest details.? Too difficult for you?

He actually was in his own home. Then he walked out on his porch to express his greivence that they treated him like a perp because he was black. Then the cops acted STUPIDLY and arrested him.

Pretty political for a 14 year old. He set up that situation to get attention n he did. Nothing innocent about what he did.

Okay, let's look at the "Crazy" stuff he's said.

"RIP the 2977 americans who died in 9/11 and RIP the 2 million innocent muslims who died during the US invasion for something they didnt do."

Okay. Can't say that's a crazy statement. We did launch a criminal war against Iraq over weapons that didn't exist. Maybe 2 million is a high estimate.

"If you invade another country, you aren't defending your country, you're attacking people who are defending their country from you."

Okay, not seeing that as a crazy statement, either.

Forum List

Back