🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Fast Vaccine Development would have happened Under any President

If it could have been done under any President then why were so many of his critics saying it couldn't be done in the time frame laid out including the current President? It seems we need an operation wrap speed for a TDS vaccine as well.
Because they underestimated the skill and speed of the scientists involved.

The scientists were the ones that developed the vaccine, they deserve the credit. Trump just sat back and watched the scientist do all the work.
You really are a dumb shit of the Nth Degree. Of course the vaccines are developed by scientists, but in the real world under Presidents like Obammy/XiBiden, the FDA would take years to decide if the vaccine was safe, after using tests after tests on mice, then dogs, then monkeys(like you) and then people. I would say see how it works, but with Progressives you have to have your head out of Uranus to see..

View attachment 451119
Really? The swine flu vaccine was started in April and folks were getting shots by October. That's seven months.

If it could have been done under any President then why were so many of his critics saying it couldn't be done in the time frame laid out including the current President? It seems we need an operation wrap speed for a TDS vaccine as well.
Pfizer never used US monies from the operation warp speed they took German monies.
Doesnt address the point of why his critics were saying a vaccine couldn't be ready in the time frame laid out.
They were right. Trump claimed he would have it before the Nov 3rd election.

Pfizer never used US monies from the operation warp speed they took German monies.
Doesnt address the point of why his critics were saying a vaccine couldn't be ready in the time frame laid out.
The scientists were the ones that developed the vaccine, they deserve the credit. Trump just sat back and watched the scientist do all the work.

People underestimated the scientists, and the scientists get the credit.
Your TDS is severe
That is your generic go to response when you are overmatched by the facts.
That's all you people can say when I crush you with the facts.

I challenge any idiot Trumper to debate me on the facts and merits, you can't do it.

The scientists developed the vaccine, and Trump did nothing but watch.
Meanwhile Trump made every mistake possible in his response to covid and his failed attempt to distribute the vaccine to the general population.
You didn't "crush" anyone with facts lol

You made a what if prediction based on your "feelings" & hatred of Trump. There are NO FACTS, just supposition and wild guesses.

Idiot
All I do is crush you people with facts.

You people have never offered up substance or factual counterpoints. All you can say is "TDS TDS!" To every devastating factual post I make.

The scientists developed the vaccine, that's a fact. Trump did almost nothing, all he did was not block the vaccine development. That's a fact...

The facts are kryptonite to a Trumper.

Every-time you are overmatched in a debate and you have no logical response to the devastating facts presented, you cry TDS like a little bitch...

Last edited:
This wouldn't have happened under any other President but Trump. There have been a few good Presidents but none that could get results like President Trump. The buffoon we have now would never have got it done no matter how long he tried. All Biden is good for is a shakedown or a creepy hair sniff. Has he sniffed on Kamala yet?

So if that is your logic then when this pandemic is under control you and the rest of the left will be giving all due credit to the doctors, scientist and other healthcare proffesionals who made it happen and not the politicans and Joe Biden who just happened to be in the White House when it happened righ? You are not going to be a phony and a hypocrite and change your tune right?
Huh??

Developing a vaccine through scientific research, and rapidly and effectively distributing hundreds of millions of doses of the vaccine are 2 different things.

The scientists get credit for rapidly making the vaccine.

The politician/government get credit for rapidly and effectively distibuting said vaccine to the general population...

See how that works, glad I could clear up simple 7th grade level concepts for you... Did you even graduate middle school???
So you are going to be the phony and partisan I suspected you to be and only give credit to those who in your small little mind have the right letter next to their name. Your obvious partisan response ranks below that of a 7th grader it is however consistent for you believing yourself to be a legend in your own mind.

So if that is your logic then when this pandemic is under control you and the rest of the left will be giving all due credit to the doctors, scientist and other healthcare proffesionals who made it happen and not the politicans and Joe Biden who just happened to be in the White House when it happened righ? You are not going to be a phony and a hypocrite and change your tune right?
Huh??

Developing a vaccine through scientific research, and rapidly and effectively distributing hundreds of millions of doses of the vaccine are 2 different things.

The scientists get credit for rapidly making the vaccine.

The politician/government get credit for rapidly and effectively distibuting said vaccine to the general population...

See how that works, glad I could clear up simple 7th grade level concepts for you... Did you even graduate middle school???
So you are going to be the phony and partisan I suspected you to be and only give credit to those who in your small little mind have the right letter next to their name. Your obvious partisan response ranks below that of a 7th grader it is however consistent for you believing yourself to be a legend in your own mind.
Scientists don't have a letter next to their name... They get the credit.

Your crying is meaningless.

The speed of making vaccines may be directly related to vaccine makers knowing how the virus is produced in nature. Further, it’s not wise for a communist nation to be oblivious about the production and maintenance of dangerous free-floating viruses in their country.

Your TDS is severe

I challenge any idiot Trumper to debate me on the facts and merits, you can't do it.

Meanwhile Trump made every mistake possible in his response to covid and his failed attempt to distribute the vaccine to the general population.

You made a what if prediction based on your "feelings" & hatred of Trump. There are NO FACTS, just supposition and wild guesses.

Idiot

You people have never offered up substance or factual counterpoints. All you can say is "TDS TDS!" To every devastating factual post I make.

The scientists developed the vaccine, that's a fact. Trump did almost nothing, all he did was not block the vaccine development. That's a fact...

Every-time you are overmatched in a debate and you have no logical response to the devastating facts presented, you cry TDS like a little bitch...
What "facts" are in the point of this thread?

You offered an OPINION

Do you know what an OPINION is?

(CNN)The US Department of Health and Human Services and Department of Defense announced on Wednesday a $1.95 billion agreement with Pfizer to produce 100 million doses of a Covid-19 vaccine in the United States. The deal also allows the US government to acquire an additional 500 million doses.
The initial 100 million vaccines will belong to the federal government, although the vaccine will need emergency use authorization from the US Food and Drug Administration to be distributed. The vaccine developers, Pfizer and BioNTech, still need to complete a large Phase 3 clinical trial to show the vaccine effectively protects people from the coronavirus.
Oxford's Covid-19 vaccine appears safe and induces immune response, early results suggest, but more research is needed

Oxford's Covid-19 vaccine appears safe and induces immune response, early results suggest, but more research is needed

If the vaccine is successful and receives EUA or licensure, nationwide delivery would begin in the fourth quarter of 2020, according to HHS. The Pfizer doses would be delivered to locations at the US government's direction.
HHS Secretary Alex Azar said in a press release that the US government is collecting different vaccines through the Operation Warp Speed program in order to have at least one effective Covid-19 vaccine available to Americans. According to the World Health Organization, two dozen Covid-19 vaccines are in clinical trials around the world.
The Pfizer vaccine would be available to American people at no cost, the HHS press release says. Health care professionals could charge insurers for vaccine administration. Any Covid-19 vaccine that is sponsored by the government will be free or affordable for the Americans, Azar said on CNBC Wednesday.
"For any vaccine that we have bought -- so for instance, the Pfizer vaccine -- those hundred million doses would actually be acquired by the US government, then given for free to Americans," Azar said.
He said it was the same with the AstraZeneca and the Novovax vaccine, and they continue to be in discussion about the others.
Operation Warp Speed commits $1.6 billion to Covid-19 vaccine maker Novavax

Operation Warp Speed commits $1.6 billion to Covid-19 vaccine maker Novavax

"We will ensure that any vaccine that we're involved in sponsoring is either free to the American people or is affordable," Azar said.
For the Pfizer vaccine, the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority collaborated with the DoD Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense and Army Contracting Command to provide $1.95 billion for the production and nationwide delivery of the first 100 million doses.
Get CNN Health's weekly newsletter
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
"We've been committed to making the impossible possible by working tirelessly to develop and produce in record time a safe and effective vaccine to help bring an end to this global health crisis," Dr. Albert Bourla, Pfizer chairman and CEO said in a separate release from the company. "We made the early decision to begin clinical work and large-scale manufacturing at our own risk to ensure that product would be available immediately if our clinical trials prove successful and an Emergency Use Authorization is granted."
Preliminary data released in a pre-print paper this week by Pfizer and BioNTech said its Covid-19 vaccine appeared safe and elicited antibody and T cell immune responses in a Phase 1/2 trial. However, more research is needed; Pfizer and BioNTech said they could start a Phase 3 trial of the vaccine in late July if they receive regulatory approval.

Trump got it. Unless there is INCENTIVE TO PRODUCE IT then it doesn't get done. As for the naysayers? pound sand, fools!!!

Greg

Your TDS is severe

Idiot

You offered an OPINION

FACTS:
scientists research, develop and create vaccines
politicians/government distribute said vaccine to the general population...

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Your TDS is severe

Idiot

You offered an OPINION

FACTS:
scientists research, develop and create vaccines
politicians/government distribute said vaccine to the general population...

Glad I could clear that up for you.
Politicians control the regulations that allow vaccines to be made available to the public. They are not responsible for distribution. Distribution is done by local state & municipality officials based on the number of shots available which is based on production.

You're a buffoon and talking out of your ass.

The Fast Vaccine Development would have happened Under any President

Probably TRUE. Most any president would have lowered whatever regulatory hurdles there were to getting a vaccine developed ASAP. But then, if we recognize that dealing with a pandemic is an endeavor that involves THOUSANDS of experts to coordinate, then we are also admitting that all the other aspects like curtailing travel, social policies, etc., whatever was best, possible or feasible were ALSO under the control of thousands of people all across the country, and with Trump, Biden, Reagan, Obama or anyone else, we'd likely be in no better, or worse, position, no matter what!

Your TDS is severe

Facts and merits? That's funny right there.

The banker has no idea WTF he's talking about.
Just imagine "heels-up" Kamala in-charge of the Task Force to develop vaccines instead of Mike Pence.

The vaccine "expert" Dr. Fauci said that it would take 30-months to develop a vaccine, and that would be a "medical miracle". So the Trump admin got it done in 9-months with saving at least 1m US lives. You're welcome.

Forum List

Back