The Federal Reserve Scam

The constitution gives congress the authority to create money. This function has been privatized in 1913. Let's say the government needs $100.00.

Under the Fed, the Fed will print the money and lend it to the government to be paid back with interest.

Under the constitution, congress prints the money. It is not owed it to anyone. There is no debt. There is no interest.
The interest the Fed receives is returned to the Treasury.

The money the Fed creates is destroyed when it is paid back.

It all zeroes out.

If we let Congress print the money, they would never destroy it, and we would have hyperinflation. The last thing you want is for demagogues to have their hands on the levers of the money-printing machine. They one smart thing they ever did was to delegate that power to the Fed.

The Federal Reserve system is not perfect, but it is the best of all the worse alternatives.

Duh-duh-da-da.... it's about time the great DEFENDER OF THE STATUS QUO showed up to set everybody straight with respect to how benevolent central bankers are. :rolleyes:

... and in other news; M2 is larger today than it was yesterday.

The Federal Reserve system is not perfect, but it is the best of all the worse alternatives.
I agree- now, since one of your earlier posts said they were all opinions, I'd appreciate you pointing out what I said isn't a verifiable fact, or, is it only your opinion that counts? - that said- the amount is immaterial until it's spread out over generations- that means generations are in debt who aren't even born- for what? So congress critters can continue to cede its authority to a private entity? Being in debt enslaves. Period. A little or or a lot is still beholden to- beholden to, as the commercials say; Do you *owe the IRS tax money*- no, we owe the IRS user fees because congress forces tax payers to use a Fiat Currency- congress has the authority to lay and levy taxes- I can't find user fees in the constitution- but, when a private entity allows one to use it's whatever one is charged a user fee- it's not a conspiracy per se- it's as blatant as the day is long, and how tired you are of it is immaterial to the facts- yes, 'we" are to blame, due, in no small part to the "public education" mandates that choose to ignore reality- one size does not fit all regardless of the product- "we" have been duped because we entrusted sociopaths- the past is the future- the past regales us with enough information to see where we're headed- still "we" trust sociopaths- "we" are *collectively* ignorant- why is that?

I agree- now, since one of your earlier posts said they were all opinions, I'd appreciate you pointing out what I said isn't a verifiable fact, or, is it only your opinion that counts? - that said- the amount is immaterial until it's spread out over generations- that means generations are in debt who aren't even born- for what? So congress critters can continue to cede its authority to a private entity? Being in debt enslaves. Period. A little or or a lot is still beholden to- beholden to, as the commercials say; Do you *owe the IRS tax money*- no, we owe the IRS user fees because congress forces tax payers to use a Fiat Currency- congress has the authority to lay and levy taxes- I can't find user fees in the constitution- but, when a private entity allows one to use it's whatever one is charged a user fee- it's not a conspiracy per se- it's as blatant as the day is long, and how tired you are of it is immaterial to the facts- yes, 'we" are to blame, due, in no small part to the "public education" mandates that choose to ignore reality- one size does not fit all regardless of the product- "we" have been duped because we entrusted sociopaths- the past is the future- the past regales us with enough information to see where we're headed- still "we" trust sociopaths- "we" are *collectively* ignorant- why is that?
See posts 5, 7, 8, and 9 for several examples of dimbulb conspiracy theories. And yet the one post you decided you could not bear to let pass without a sneer was post 16.

You are a dipshit.

See posts 5, 7, 8, and 9 for several examples of dimbulb conspiracy theories. And yet the one post you decided you could not bear to let pass without a sneer was post 16.

You are a dipshit.
Amazing an asshole calls all the posts he disagrees with conspiracy theories. Like he has inside information on the truth

You are a dipshit.
Amazing an asshole calls all the posts he disagrees with conspiracy theories. Like he has inside information on the truth
No, dipshit. It is the peddlers of horseshit who think they have inside information.

"The Federal Reserve is owned and administrated by members of the Synagogue of Satan, and was designed to keep the Goyim in perpetual debt slavery."

You take that horseshit seriously, dipshit? You bleev JFK was assassinated by the Fed? Really? Trump has had four assassination attempts perpetrated on him? Really?

Conspiracy theories are for the weak-minded who have zero critical thinking skills.

Oh, but someone says its a good thing we came off the gold standard and THAT is just too much! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Dipshit.

You are a dipshit
No, you copy and paste exact words- dip shit- our rule of law is "innocent til proven guilty"- your deflective say so aint.

The constitution gives congress the authority to create money. This function has been privatized in 1913. Let's say the government needs $100.00.

Under the Fed, the Fed will print the money and lend it to the government to be paid back with interest.

Under the constitution, congress prints the money. It is not owed it to anyone. There is no debt. There is no interest.

Idiot, that isn't how it works at all.

And no, we don't want your Islamic banking system.

It’s on its last legs. Central banking in general is. One of the things trump was elected to do was to end it. He’s currently setting up an alternate financial system that he can transition into when the central bank collapses. Why do you think he’s going around the world setting up new trade deals? Why do you think he set up USMCA? All of it is to establish the United States as the premier exporter again so that it can be as insulated as possible when we make the switch out of private central bank and back into national bank controlled by the people. Get on board or get out of the way.
It’s on its last legs. Central banking in general is. One of the things trump was elected to do was to end it. He’s currently setting up an alternate financial system that he can transition into when the central bank collapses.
If true, his chances of being assassinated just went up 20,000%.

Creating the Federal Reserve stabilized our economy and allowed us to become an economic Superpower
It also set up our demise as a Republic and we progressed to a Democracy on our way to an authoritarian future. All fiat currencies that are born.....die! Growth can be tied into this and it destroyed England the last superpower. We had two world wars in the transition from them to us. And we both are friendly with each other and speak the same language. As we continue our decline and another nation rises such as China, what will the result be? Different languages and cultures!

It’s on its last legs. Central banking in general is. One of the things trump was elected to do was to end it. He’s currently setting up an alternate financial system that he can transition into when the central bank collapses. Why do you think he’s going around the world setting up new trade deals? Why do you think he set up USMCA? All of it is to establish the United States as the premier exporter again so that it can be as insulated as possible when we make the switch out of private central bank and back into national bank controlled by the people. Get on board or get out of the way.
It’s on its last legs. Central banking in general is. One of the things trump was elected to do was to end it. He’s currently setting up an alternate financial system that he can transition into when the central bank collapses.
If true, his chances of being assassinated just went up 20,000%.

They probably have. But the attempts will be unsuccessful. He controls the intel agencies now and is able to stay many steps ahead of them. They didn’t even know he went to Afghanistan on thanksgiving. The deep state is in defense mode right now, they don’t have their channels in place anymore. There’s reports, if you choose to follow alternative media, that there’s already been several assassination attempts but they’ve failed because they don’t have the resources anymore and trumps intel is solid.

The interest the Fed receives is returned to the Treasury.

The money the Fed creates is destroyed when it is paid back.

It all zeroes out.

If we let Congress print the money, they would never destroy it, and we would have hyperinflation. The last thing you want is for demagogues to have their hands on the levers of the money-printing machine. They one smart thing they ever did was to delegate that power to the Fed.

Ignorance on one side, flat out lies on the other.

Guno, you're a real piece of shit.

The facts, in very simplified terms.

The TREASURY creates money, the fed prints currency. There is a huge difference between those two propositions. For an economy to be stable, there must be equilibrium, the ratio of currency to goods and services must be relatively static. Too much currency chasing goods and you have inflation, too many goods chasing currency and you get deflation. Both harm an economy.

Ron Paul has been talking about abolishing the Federal Reserve for decades - he's been labeled a wacko-

One of it's original intents was to smooth the peaks and valleys in the economy and it has. The problem is the unintended (or are they) results. The most obvious is the rampant corruption in and from the District of Criminals. We can thank Richard M. Nixon for that. Prior to his meddling in the economy to bring us, among other things, was, The Wage and Price Control Act, AND the move away from United States Silver Certificates as the "official" currency, for all debts, private and public
It's amazing the number of people who never question The Federal Reserve. I've asked several people the following; If congress has the authority to coin money and set it's value, why do they borrow it?
A friend of mine from another message board pointed that out to me several years ago. The response usually given, in person, is that deer in the head lights look. The answer is quite simple, though vehemently denied by acolytes of godverment - when you owe another you are enslaved to him - who does the US owe the most to? Currently tax payers are enslaved for several generations to a private corporation.

It's called Fiat Currency folks. To add insult to injury, tax payers foot the bill through Income Taxes, which are really nothing more than user fees and a gov't (tax payer) funded, IRS is the enFORCEment tool for a privately owned corporation. What could possibly go wrong with that? "I care not who has the power, give me the money"- the scam doesn't lie so much in the fed reserve as it does in elected officials -

Ron Paul promoted AUDITING the federal reserve, not abolishing it. And it SHOULD be audited, regularly.

Forum List

Back