The Federal Reserve Scam

There were far more recessions and many more booms and busts prior to the Fed. That’s why the Fed was created in the first place.

Other conspiracy theories about the origins of the Fed are pretty silly.
Well except that artificial stimulation is still artificial- markets will naturally correct themselves if left alone- creating boom, bust cycles artificially to "control" the economy is just that- artificially controlling- that isn't how or why our gov't was established- the fed has done it's job of smoothing the peaks and valley's, which is commendable- however, the District of Criminals using it for nefarious purposes- that isn't so commendable- without an unlimited credit card we couldn't be the world's bul- er, police forcing the fed reserve dominance-

It’s on its last legs. Central banking in general is. One of the things trump was elected to do was to end it. He’s currently setting up an alternate financial system that he can transition into when the central bank collapses. Why do you think he’s going around the world setting up new trade deals? Why do you think he set up USMCA? All of it is to establish the United States as the premier exporter again so that it can be as insulated as possible when we make the switch out of private central bank and back into national bank controlled by the people. Get on board or get out of the way.

False.

The trade deals have nothing to do with central banking.

And based on what he has said, Trump wants more central bank intervention to lower the value of the dollar.
Do you ever shut up? I don’t agree with literally anything you say about monetary policy so what’s the point of wasting your time arguing with me on it? It’s going to be an impasse that we’ll never get through so go waste your time arguing with someone who gives a single fuck about your opinion on it

When did you turn into such a thin-skinned whiner?

I’m not arguing with you. I’m telling you you’re wrong. And you’re not the only one in this thread.

You’re not smart enough to know what you don’t know. An idiot argues with a carpenter about carpentry when he knows nothing about carpentry. This truism seems to have alluded you.

Last edited:
Ron Paul has been talking about abolishing the Federal Reserve for decades - he's been labeled a wacko-

One of it's original intents was to smooth the peaks and valleys in the economy and it has. The problem is the unintended (or are they) results. The most obvious is the rampant corruption in and from the District of Criminals. We can thank Richard M. Nixon for that. Prior to his meddling in the economy to bring us, among other things, was, The Wage and Price Control Act, AND the move away from United States Silver Certificates as the "official" currency, for all debts, private and public
It's amazing the number of people who never question The Federal Reserve. I've asked several people the following; If congress has the authority to coin money and set it's value, why do they borrow it?
A friend of mine from another message board pointed that out to me several years ago. The response usually given, in person, is that deer in the head lights look. The answer is quite simple, though vehemently denied by acolytes of godverment - when you owe another you are enslaved to him - who does the US owe the most to? Currently tax payers are enslaved for several generations to a private corporation.

It's called Fiat Currency folks. To add insult to injury, tax payers foot the bill through Income Taxes, which are really nothing more than user fees and a gov't (tax payer) funded, IRS is the enFORCEment tool for a privately owned corporation. What could possibly go wrong with that? "I care not who has the power, give me the money"- the scam doesn't lie so much in the fed reserve as it does in elected officials -
It should be remembered that JFK was actively working to terminate the Fed but he got his head blown off, before he could get much accomplished.

No he wasn’t.

That’s very silly.
Once again Toto you attack me with lies. JFK was pushing Congress to issue currency. This was an effort to remove the Fed from having total control of the nation’s currency.

Please get informed before you attack me again, or you will be banned.

Executive Order 11110 - Wikipedia

John-F-Kennedy.net - John F. Kennedy vs The Federal Reserve

JFK and the Federal Reserve: Executive Order 11110

Ron Paul has been talking about abolishing the Federal Reserve for decades - he's been labeled a wacko-

One of it's original intents was to smooth the peaks and valleys in the economy and it has. The problem is the unintended (or are they) results. The most obvious is the rampant corruption in and from the District of Criminals. We can thank Richard M. Nixon for that. Prior to his meddling in the economy to bring us, among other things, was, The Wage and Price Control Act, AND the move away from United States Silver Certificates as the "official" currency, for all debts, private and public
It's amazing the number of people who never question The Federal Reserve. I've asked several people the following; If congress has the authority to coin money and set it's value, why do they borrow it?
A friend of mine from another message board pointed that out to me several years ago. The response usually given, in person, is that deer in the head lights look. The answer is quite simple, though vehemently denied by acolytes of godverment - when you owe another you are enslaved to him - who does the US owe the most to? Currently tax payers are enslaved for several generations to a private corporation.

It's called Fiat Currency folks. To add insult to injury, tax payers foot the bill through Income Taxes, which are really nothing more than user fees and a gov't (tax payer) funded, IRS is the enFORCEment tool for a privately owned corporation. What could possibly go wrong with that? "I care not who has the power, give me the money"- the scam doesn't lie so much in the fed reserve as it does in elected officials -
It should be remembered that JFK was actively working to terminate the Fed but he got his head blown off, before he could get much accomplished.

No he wasn’t.

That’s very silly.
Once again Toto you attack me with lies. JFK was pushing Congress to issue currency. This was an effort to remove the Fed from having total control of the nation’s currency.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy.

Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy. He acted alone. The end.

And there is ZERO evidence in your links JFK was trying to shut down the Fed.

That’s because he didn’t gain control of all the intel agencies. Trump has. That’s why he hasn’t gotten his head blown off. From what I understand there have been a couple different attempts on him but because they don’t have their channels anymore, trumps intel is able to stay several steps ahead of them.

Think about it.. they didn’t even know he went to Afghanistan to feed the troops until he publicized it :)
I don’t agree. The intelligence agencies are and have been actively and covertly working against him. Russiagate and Ukrainegate are good examples.
I never said they have no abilities. But trump has the intel he needs to stay unharmed. This is well understood by many of his supporters. He wouldn’t have taken this on in his life if he didn’t know he would have the ability to gain control of intel. This has been in planning for at least 10 years. Remember, the NSA can listen to literally anything anyone says. We learned that from the Snowden situation. But that works both ways. It can just as easily be used in reverse. And there are PLENTY of CIA operatives who don’t want to do the deep state’s bidding anymore so given the opportunity they’re taking it.

Trust the process. He’s going to be fine and so is the rest of the world.
I’d like you to offer evidence backing your assertions. I don’t see any. What I do see is the intelligence agencies working to remove him.

No he wasn’t.

That’s very silly.

Hey dipshit I have not stated anywhere that JFK was murdered because of his actions against the Fed. Fucking learn how to read.

No he wasn’t.

That’s very silly.

Hey dipshit I have not stated anywhere that JFK was murdered because of his actions against the Fed. Fucking learn how to read.
You are not saying it directly because you are a coward, but you are implying it. Your links imply it. And the only people who push the horseshit lie that JFK was trying to end the Fed are people who believe he was assassinated for it.

No he wasn’t.

That’s very silly.

You are not saying it directly because you are a coward, but you are implying it. Your links imply it. And the only people who push the horseshit lie that JFK was trying to end the Fed are people who believe he was assassinated for it.
Fuck off. You think you know my mind? Are you fucking crazy?

I’m merely stating a fact. JFK was working to take control of the currency from the Fed. This is a fact.

No he wasn’t.

That’s very silly.

I’m merely stating a fact. JFK was working to take control of the currency from the Fed. This is a fact.

So uhhhh, go ahead and explain EO 11110

The purpose of JFK's EO was to REDUCE the number of silver certificates in circulation and preserve the Treasury's silver for coins. JFK says that quite plainly in gipper's first link.

"Except for its use in coins, silver serves no useful monetary function."

The EO also authorized the Federal Reserve to issue low denomination currency Federal Reserve Notes to replace the reduction in silver-backed notes.

So uhhhh, go ahead and explain EO 11110
It’s explained in the links I posted. Read them.

No he wasn’t.

That’s very silly.

No, that is not a fact. It is the opposite of fact.

The US was transitioning from silver certificates to Federal Reserve Notes. All JFK's EO did was delegate the President's authority to the Treasury secretary so that silver certificates could be issued, if necessary, during that transition. The end goal was to eliminate silver certificates entirely and JFK was simply making that process easier.

At the same time silver certificates were being phased out, the Federal Reserve was authorized to start printing low denomination Federal Reserve notes.

You have been totally hoaxed. It is a total myth that JFK was trying to end the Fed.

No, that is not a fact. It is the opposite of fact.

The US was transitioning from silver certificates to Federal Reserve Notes. All JFK's EO did was delegate the President's authority to the Treasury secretary so that silver certificates could be issued, if necessary, during that transition. The end goal was to eliminate silver certificates entirely and JFK was simply making that process easier.

At the same time silver certificates were being phased out, the Federal Reserve was authorized to start printing low denomination Federal Reserve notes.

You have been totally hoaxed. It is a total myth that JFK was trying to end the Fed.

People who are prone to conspiracies will see a conspiracy even if what they cite as evidence completely contradicts their theory.

And that's what's happened with gipper.

Forum List

Back