The FISA REPORT is going to be EXPLOSIVE...A Grand Jury already impaneled!

It's going to be a sad dad for the tards when Comey, Clinton, Podesta, et al. are exonerated by the DOJ report.

anydaymoonbats-jpg.284604

It will be, like the Mueller report. .. . a big nothing burger.

No one big will go down. Just small folks taking a dive for big fish.
Mueller found no collusion even though he and his Trump hating investigative team so badly wanted to .....however if Bar and Durham find corruption you can bet it will be prosecuted to the fullest extent .

I agree that there will be criminal charges filed..

They already have conclusive evidence of criminal conduct involving the FISA warrants. Both James Comey and Andrew McCabe signed FISA warrants and told the court that the Steele dossier had been verified. That was an outrageous and damnable lie! Nothing contained within the pages of the Steele dossier was verified and the FBI knew it! Making false statements to a Court is a felony which should cause at least those two individuals to be disbarred and imprisoned. It is possible that the two received orders and support from an authority above them and if so those people are also in deep trouble.

Note: I have already posted articles on the USMB proving the the Steel Dossier was nothing but a fairy tale. If anyone wants to read them use the USMB search function and input my screen name and the word dossier.

Have you posted info regarding the actual authors using information obtained from Ukraine?

The Mueller Reports cites 10 obstruction of justice actions.

If did not exonerate the president on collusion, because of trump administration stonewalling.

So....
well if there was obstruction why haven't dems brought charges against him with obstruction in the Mueller investigation instead of the so called new quid pro narrative they are now pursuing ???

Seems like it went from collusion to obstruction, from obstructing to quid pro quo, from quid pro quo to bribery.

It's called "seeing what sticks" and taking it from there.

And it all leads back to Russia.

Well when and if it gets there, then you can be proud of your people drawing a big circle, with nothing in it.

It's already there and the circle has tons of trump election 2016 bullshit in it.

Keep dreaming. How many "we gotcha" moments have we had since before Trump even took office?

The only association with Russia in the last election was Hillary Clinton and the DNC. Because it's their money that eventually ended up in Russia in exchange for phony dirt on Trump via Chris Steele. That's besides the fact nothing Russia did affected the outcome of our election. I have expert testimony to support my claim.

The Entire Obama Administration and Clinton Campaign were ALL IN on The COUP. Eric Ciarmello's Attorney ZAID ties it all together by mirroring discussions between Page, and Strozk, and McCabe with his Ill advised announcement of a COUP that was started in January of 2017 when Trump was Inaugurated after 5 months of planning at The FBI, DOJ and White House, no doubt Ordered by Obama himself. That is what they were trying to hide when Mueller wiped Strozk and Page's phones before handing them to the IG.

Both Strozk and Zaid announced they had started a COUP in January 2017, and full 5 months before they and their Co-conspirators orchestrated Mueller's appointment to do his Fake Investigation in to Fake Russian Collusion that everyone knew was bought and paid for by Obama and Clinton.

That is what #Resistance was all about, same as #COUP, #Rebellion, #Impeachment.
QQm0gnCZ_400x400.jpg

Mr. "SPY MUSEUM"

Mark S. Zaid‏Verified account @MarkSZaidEsq

#coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately. #lawyers

Normally people just laugh at little peep squeaks like him, but ....

There is probably enough TROUBLE for the scandal free Surrender Monkey regime to last up to and after the November election....BUT the president....the impeachment....the NY Times lies!!!!..... ah, so much to look forward to!

Sure, and Q said they would all be in Chains by now.

well if there was obstruction why haven't dems brought charges against him with obstruction in the Mueller investigation instead of the so called new quid pro narrative they are now pursuing ???

Seems like it went from collusion to obstruction, from obstructing to quid pro quo, from quid pro quo to bribery.

Well when and if it gets there, then you can be proud of your people drawing a big circle, with nothing in it.

It's already there and the circle has tons of trump election 2016 bullshit in it.

Keep dreaming. How many "we gotcha" moments have we had since before Trump even took office?

The only association with Russia in the last election was Hillary Clinton and the DNC. Because it's their money that eventually ended up in Russia in exchange for phony dirt on Trump via Chris Steele. That's besides the fact nothing Russia did affected the outcome of our election. I have expert testimony to support my claim.

That doesn't support your claim of no one was affected by Russian interference in the 2016 Election. President Barack Obama was referring too voting machines and changing votes.

Second, neither the Campaign of Hillary Clinton or the DNC paid any Russian for the Steele Dossier. A Dossier which outlined Russia's desire to interfere on behalf of trump in the 2016 election (which has been proven true).

At this point all we have are very damning rumors about the Deep State

But when the facts are known and if rogue agents at the FBI and CIA are guilty of criminal misconduct I want to see them doing hard time in federal prison

But when the facts are known and if rogue agents at the FBI and CIA are guilty of criminal misconduct I want to see them doing hard time in federal prison

How about presidents that lie and have sycophants lie for them?

Nothing will ever be proven. Wake up.

That doesn't support your claim of no one was affected by Russian interference in the 2016 Election. President Barack Obama was referring too voting machines and changing votes.

Second, neither the Campaign of Hillary Clinton or the DNC paid any Russian for the Steele Dossier. A Dossier which outlined Russia's desire to interfere on behalf of trump in the 2016 election (which has been proven true).

Read it and weep. From one of your very own.

FBI releases documents showing payments to Trump dossier author Steele

Mueller found no collusion even though he and his Trump hating investigative team so badly wanted to .....however if Bar and Durham find corruption you can bet it will be prosecuted to the fullest extent .
. . . and yet, Mueller indicted a few small fry.

So will it be with this report.

We may find out that the FISA warrant was issued based on crappy intel, but we will never know where or who gave the initial order. There will be no accountability on up the line.

It will be like that whole Iran-Contra thing. Not one person was held accountable.

Or like the Hillary Email thing. This is all meant for TEE VEE ratings and to distract folks, that is all.

. . . all the top elites are all on the same side. They would never harm each other.
i agree with why no one with real power has been held into account in the recent past !!! ....Trump however is not part of the elitist cast !! thats one of the reasons he is both feared and hated by people in the political good old boy system !

What scares them all is they can't control him.
No ties to lobbyists , etcetera...….. :)

. . . and yet, Mueller indicted a few small fry.

So will it be with this report.

We may find out that the FISA warrant was issued based on crappy intel, but we will never know where or who gave the initial order. There will be no accountability on up the line.

It will be like that whole Iran-Contra thing. Not one person was held accountable.

Or like the Hillary Email thing. This is all meant for TEE VEE ratings and to distract folks, that is all.

. . . all the top elites are all on the same side. They would never harm each other.
i agree with why no one with real power has been held into account in the recent past !!! ....Trump however is not part of the elitist cast !! thats one of the reasons he is both feared and hated by people in the political good old boy system !

What scares them all is they can't control him.
No ties to lobbyists , etcetera...….. :)
No one is scared, cupcake.

You tell me

lying under oath is a crime

All administrations tell white lies to mislead the public which is not a crime

remember « if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor? »

obama lied through his teeth and so did HIS sycophants

But if you are a Deep State swamp creature and you lie to a FISA judge because you want to spy on the president thats a prison eligible crime

You tell me

But if you are a Deep State swamp creature and you lie to a FISA judge that a prison eligible crime

That is how you try to justify a president who trades in lies as his "truth"?

You tell me

But if you are a Deep State swamp creature and you lie to a FISA judge that a prison eligible crime

That is how you try to justify a president who trades in lies as his "truth"?

the trump administration is as truthful as any previous administration

You tell me

But if you are a Deep State swamp creature and you lie to a FISA judge because you want to spy on the president thats a prison eligible crime

Just to add, I'd like any of these leftist lying accusers to show me one President in our history that didn't lie to some degree. DumBama said nobody making less than 250K a year would see a new tax of any kind. Within his first month in office, he placed a heavy sin tax on tobacco products, typically used by lower and middle-class Americans.

Forum List

Back