The FISA REPORT is going to be EXPLOSIVE...A Grand Jury already impaneled!

There is probably enough TROUBLE for the scandal free Surrender Monkey regime to last up to and after the November election....BUT the president....the impeachment....the NY Times lies!!!!..... ah, so much to look forward to!

Those three say absolutely nothing. It's another dog and pony act. "Hey, look of there". I can see the reasoning why the Carnies only have the side shows these days since they have removed the Elephant. Is this a conspiracy that Carnies have removed all the Elephants or is showing the end of the Rumpsters as we know them today.

There is probably enough TROUBLE for the scandal free Surrender Monkey regime to last up to and after the November election....BUT the president....the impeachment....the NY Times lies!!!!..... ah, so much to look forward to!

any day now....

yea, i keep hearing FRIDAY but that was like a lot of FRIDAYs ago...

Ah, but each day gets closer to the election. As we know the voting public has a 2 maybe 3 week window of remembering important things before that thought is moved to the very back of their political minds. I would think all the DemonRAT and subversive coup attempt main players have a 9 month or so time limit to continue to try and do more destruction to our way of life, and Constitutional freedoms!

Another.....We Got Em THIS TIME thread. (By one side or the other)
Of course, no one ever actually gets caught and no one goes to jail......(other than a few sacrificial lambs)
But it definitely keeps the minions jubilant 24/4
NicholsonYawn.gif

Out of morbid curiosity, I assume the "Surrender Monkey" is Obama?
It seems more than appropriate to name the Manchurian muslim as the Surrender Monkey AFTER I read this beginning paragraph in the N.Y. Sun from April 22, 2018..... " It looks like the cheese-eating surrender monkeys are back. That’s the meaning of the plot by the president of France, Emmanuel Macron, to try to salvage the Obama administration’s articles of appeasement with the Iranian regime." Do you also need why I call him the Manchurian muslim, after His administration’s articles of appeasement with the Iranian regime. and his IRAN, BIG BUCKS GIVEAWAY, and BUYING BACK our sailors that were taken by the Ayatollahs?
So you're comfortable calling Obama a monkey, and you think he's a Muslim?

Is that a fair interpretation?

Those three say absolutely nothing. It's another dog and pony act. "Hey, look of there". I can see the reasoning why the Carnies only have the side shows these days since they have removed the Elephant. Is this a conspiracy that Carnies have removed all the Elephants or is showing the end of the Rumpsters as we know them today.

Your bullshit opinion and propaganda has started to fall apart as more and more FOIA'S bring the criminal wrongdoings of the corrupt party of INFANTICIDES members who were entrusted to DO THE RIGHT THING for justice and the American people....just be assured WE have your number and know what you scum are trying to do to our once great country!

Your bullshit opinion and propaganda has started to fall apart as more and more FOIA'S bring the criminal wrongdoings of the corrupt party of INFANTICIDES members who were entrusted to DO THE RIGHT THING for justice and the American people....just be assured WE have your number and know what you scum are trying to do to our once great country!

If you are going to keep doing this dog and pony act, you might consider moving it just south of the border where you can include a Nude Fat Lady, Donkey and a Disappearing Midget (use your own imagination).

It seems more than appropriate to name the Manchurian muslim as the Surrender Monkey AFTER I read this beginning paragraph in the N.Y. Sun from April 22, 2018..... " It looks like the cheese-eating surrender monkeys are back. That’s the meaning of the plot by the president of France, Emmanuel Macron, to try to salvage the Obama administration’s articles of appeasement with the Iranian regime." Do you also need why I call him the Manchurian muslim, after His administration’s articles of appeasement with the Iranian regime. and his IRAN, BIG BUCKS GIVEAWAY, and BUYING BACK our sailors that were taken by the Ayatollahs?

But I didn't call him a nigga or black thug, and I truly enjoy assholed, like yourself that show the phony outrage the subversives are so famous for..the old adage still holds true, "sticks and stone....

As for being a Muslim, he is definitely one, even his history backs that up...
Evidence in favor of Obama being a Muslim

Obama's Religion - Conservapedia

But I didn't call him a nigga or black thug, and I truly enjoy assholed, like yourself that show the phony outrage the subversives are so famous for..the old adage still holds true, "sticks and stone....

I simply asked you a question, and I appreciate your response.

It's about what I expected.

If you are going to keep doing this dog and pony act, you might consider moving it just south of the border where you can include a Nude Fat Lady, Donkey and a Disappearing Midget (use your own imagination).

Thank you for recognizing I am correct, and you have.....well, nothing of substance!

Perhaps your 2 brain cells are working today....for a change.....but I am probably giving them too much credit!

Perhaps your 2 brain cells are working today....for a change.....but I am probably giving them too much credit!
Sure, I'm the first to admit that you are far more intelligent, informed and rational than I am.

I can only be thankful that you even acknowledge my very existence.

Sure, I'm the first to admit that you are far more intelligent, informed and rational than I am.

I can only be thankful that you even acknowledge my very existence.
As an agnostic, I love the unwashed, like you!

Your constant attempts to make this racist will fail. Bush was called a monkey by leftists and there were plenty of memes of him morphed into a monkey.

It is common and has nothing to do with race no matter how desperately you try and make it so.

Your constant attempts to make this racist will fail. Bush was called a monkey by leftists and there were plenty of memes of him morphed into a monkey.

It is common and has nothing to do with race no matter how desperately you try and make it so.
I asked a simple question and accused no one of racism.

Calm down, snowflake. I'll bet that mirror must get ugly sometimes.

Mueller found no collusion even though he and his Trump hating investigative team so badly wanted to...
...and yet, Mueller indicted a few small fry.
Because there was no "there" there but what if Horowitz and/or Durham find some and can link it to a nefarious conspiracy between high-ranking gov't officials? Won't some small fry rollover to save his own ass? I would … wouldn't you?

The Entire Obama Administration and Clinton Campaign were ALL IN on The COUP. Eric Ciarmello's Attorney ZAID ties it all together by mirroring discussions between Page, and Strozk, and McCabe with his Ill advised announcement of a COUP that was started in January of 2017 when Trump was Inaugurated after 5 months of planning at The FBI, DOJ and White House, no doubt Ordered by Obama himself. That is what they were trying to hide when Mueller wiped Strozk and Page's phones before handing them to the IG.

Both Strozk and Zaid announced they had started a COUP in January 2017, and full 5 months before they and their Co-conspirators orchestrated Mueller's appointment to do his Fake Investigation in to Fake Russian Collusion that everyone knew was bought and paid for by Obama and Clinton.

That is what #Resistance was all about, same as #COUP, #Rebellion, #Impeachment.
QQm0gnCZ_400x400.jpg

Mr. "SPY MUSEUM"

Mark S. Zaid‏Verified account @MarkSZaidEsq

#coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately. #lawyers

Last edited:
It will be, like the Mueller report. .. . a big nothing burger.

No one big will go down. Just small folks taking a dive for big fish.
Mueller found no collusion even though he and his Trump hating investigative team so badly wanted to .....however if Bar and Durham find corruption you can bet it will be prosecuted to the fullest extent .

The Mueller Reports cites 10 obstruction of justice actions.

If did not exonerate the president on collusion, because of trump administration stonewalling.

So....

It will be, like the Mueller report. .. . a big nothing burger.

No one big will go down. Just small folks taking a dive for big fish.
Mueller found no collusion even though he and his Trump hating investigative team so badly wanted to .....however if Bar and Durham find corruption you can bet it will be prosecuted to the fullest extent .

The Mueller Reports cites 10 obstruction of justice actions.

If did not exonerate the president on collusion, because of trump administration stonewalling.

So....
Wrong:

There are Zero Recommendations for Indictment, and unlike an actual Court Proceeding, The President is Not Afforded his Civil Rights, so There is NO Due Process, Not facing your Accusers, No presenting Exculpatory Evidence, and No Cross Examination and Mueller still was unable to make a single recommendation for indictments that The House could write Articles of Impeachment upon.

Contrast that with Special Counsel investigating Bill Clinton and they made 13 Recommendations for Indictment.

Forum List

Back