🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Fix Is In! Obama-Appointed Judge In Manafort Case Dismissed Case Against Hillary Over Benghazi

This is outrageous! Any judge that doesn't find merit to rightwing bullshit case is clearly a communist unfit for court duties.

This is outrageous! Any judge that doesn't find merit to rightwing bullshit case is clearly a communist unfit for court duties.
/----/ Unless of course the judge was a Reagan or Bush appointee then all bets are off.

Well, now that's over, can we stop deflecting to Hillary and actually pay attention to what Trump is doing NOW?

Well, now that's over, can we stop deflecting to Hillary and actually pay attention to what Trump is doing NOW?
yeah, he's president and doing great things. thanks.

And until you have something of significance that is where we are.

I remember when this board was no so liberal....as in why is this thread relegated to this forum? Is there some way to lodge a protest when one perceives bias by a moderator?

What is he doing? Now?

Well, there is the fact that he has yet to put the Russian sanctions into effect, and Congress is getting kinda pissed about it.

There is the whole N. Korea thing where he keeps pissing off their leader with his tweets.

Wanna talk about the ACA still being in effect and no wall is built (or funding is approved for)?

How about the fact that he's getting into fights with Gold Star widows?

Wanna talk about fighting with the NFL?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
What is he doing? Now?

Well, there is the fact that he has yet to put the Russian sanctions into effect, and Congress is getting kinda pissed about it.

There is the whole N. Korea thing where he keeps pissing off their leader with his tweets.

Wanna talk about the ACA still being in effect and no wall is built (or funding is approved for)?

nice bumper sticker post.

What is he doing? Now?

Here’s an up to date bumper sticker: We’re going to break Reagan’s corruption record so vote for us in 2018.

What is he doing? Now?

Not a bumper sticker post at all. I would like to know when Trump is going to actually start doing his job. I'd also like to know what the timeframe is for him to start acting presidential. He said he would do so as soon as he was sworn in, but I've yet to see it.

Bumper sticker posts are single thoughts contained in one line to evoke an emotional response.

What is he doing? Now?

JC never can address any of T’s failures or bad policy decisions or revolting behavior not fit for a president.
He’s a true believer. A certified member of his cult..

What is he doing? Now?

Not a bumper sticker post at all. I would like to know when Trump is going to actually start doing his job. I'd also like to know what the timeframe is for him to start acting presidential. He said he would do so as soon as he was sworn in, but I've yet to see it.

Bumper sticker posts are single thoughts contained in one line to evoke an emotional response.
huh? you mean when is the GOP in the Congress that hasn't done jack shit. that congress is what you meant right? you can't be that fking stupid.

What is he doing? Now?

Here’s an up to date bumper sticker: We’re going to break Reagan’s corruption record so vote for us in 2018.
signed the Podesta Group. got it.

And a negro no doubt. The swamp rats are out of control in a desperate attempt to shield Hillary., like this Judge did.

The Fix Is In! Obama-Appointed Judge In Manafort Case Dismissed Lawsuit Against Hillary Over Benghazi Attack
13 Benghazi investigations led by republicans also dismissed the lie that Hillary was culpable in any of their deaths. You idiots just never learn.
and she is guilty as fking sin.
So says no one who investigated it..

What is he doing? Now?

JC never can address any of T’s failures or bad policy decisions or revolting behavior not fit for a president.
He’s a true believer. A certified member of his cult..
what is it you'd like to discuss. Ask me a fking question?

/—-/ Trump Lawyer Reminds Wolf Blitzer: There’s Still No Evidence of Collusion
Oct 30, 2017

RUSH: I think, after over a year of this, I think 99% of these media people believe with every fiber of their bodies that Trump cheated and colluded with Russia. When they hear news that Hillary and the DNC paid for the Trump dossier, it doesn't move them. Their reaction is, "Well, it doesn't matter who paid for it. Is it true?" They believe it is. I think they're so far gone that they are not capable of believing exculpatory facts and evidence. I don't think it's possible.

Forum List

Back