The fix is in.

First, Mueller, a good friend of the fired Comey, is appointed to lead the investigation into the non-existent collusion, then he loads his staff with 0bama sycophants and Hillary supporters, now he wants to convene a Grand Jury, and he wants it to sit in DC. Where you basically can't find a Trump supporter.

This has always been my only fear about this. The left, as we all know is corrupt to the core. They would watch this country burn rather than let 0bamas disastrous legacy get reversed. Party before country with them and it isn't even close.

Would it surprise anyone at all if they didn't completely make shit up?

Try the simple obvious facts. You'll find your ignorant bias is showing:

1. Seventeen intel organizations reported that the 2016 election had been compromised by hacking done by the Russians and Mike Flynn, a Republican, lied about his own activities with Russian contacts and communications.
2. The uber sycophant Jeff Sessions had to recuse himself as AG because he lied about his communications with Russians.
3. So he was replaced by a Republican, Rod Rosenstein.
4. Rod Rosenstein had to appoint a special counsel to investigate because:
5. Trump ADMITTED he fired James Comey, a Republican, because he wanted the Russia investigation to end and:
6. He asked Comey to dismiss the investigation into Mike Flynn, a Republican.
7. So Rosenstein appointed Robert Mueller III, a Republican.

So your Trump-like whining about Obama and Hillary is just that, little snowflake. Again, try going by obvious shit instead of the shit you make up in your fat head.
You stupid fuck. In the bloodshed you pukes are unleashing on the country in the wreckage of our democracy, I hope you are the first to take a bullet between the eyes.

First, Mueller, a good friend of the fired Comey, is appointed to lead the investigation into the non-existent collusion, then he loads his staff with 0bama sycophants and Hillary supporters, now he wants to convene a Grand Jury, and he wants it to sit in DC. Where you basically can't find a Trump supporter.

This has always been my only fear about this. The left, as we all know is corrupt to the core. They would watch this country burn rather than let 0bamas disastrous legacy get reversed. Party before country with them and it isn't even close.

1. Seventeen intel organizations reported that the 2016 election had been compromised by hacking done by the Russians and Mike Flynn, a Republican, lied about his own activities with Russian contacts and communications.
2. The uber sycophant Jeff Sessions had to recuse himself as AG because he lied about his communications with Russians.
5. Trump ADMITTED he fired James Comey, a Republican, because he wanted the Russia investigation to end and:

So your Trump-like whining about Obama and Hillary is just that, little snowflake. Again, try going by obvious shit instead of the shit you make up in your fat head.

You didn't supply any facts.

Negate a single thing out of that list. And provide proof that it's wrong.
Go ahead, chickenshit. I'm waiting.

You stupid fuck. In the bloodshed you pukes are unleashing on the country in the wreckage of our democracy, I hope you are the first to take a bullet between the eyes.

Facts are tough, and you are a weakling. Sorry, bubby.

Your "facts" are treason and lies. You are poison to our democracy. In the bloodshed you are unleashing, I hope your death is a painful one as befits a venomous traitor.

Your "facts" are treason and lies. You are poison to our democracy. In the bloodshed you are unleashing, I hope your death is a painful one as befits a venomous traitor.

It's a timeline, you stupid asshole. I did not venture an opinion. And it's factual. Either prove me wrong or put your head back up your ass where it's been most of your life.

Time to drain the SWAMP.
Time to nuke it. And I live here.

You bottom-feeders should have left the swamp a long time ago. With the new layer of scum in town, I bet there's a lot less light and air than you're used to get through your gills.
You sniveling little rat. The one good thing about the destruction of our country is I won't have to share it with pig shit like you anymore.

LOL! Loser. Desperate, sad, lonely loser.

Where'd BedPan go?
All you nodding naybobs....Take a single item out of my list and prove it wrong.
LOL! This board is great entertainment....Like shooting fish in a barrel.

You didn't supply any facts.

Negate a single thing out of that list. And provide proof that it's wrong.
Go ahead, chickenshit. I'm waiting.
That's rich. A disease-ridden Trump-hating vermin demanding proof to refute the "proof" it offered from the same Jewish traitors that gave us the proof of Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq that got us into the Iraq disaster. May you rot in Hell for eternity you loathsome puke.

Hey everybody, to the traitors and vermin who want to overturn the election and destroy our democracy, this is the proof offered that we have no choice: "3. So he was replaced by a Republican, Rod Rosenstein."

Hey everybody, this the "proof" this repellent little worm offered to justify overturning the election: "Trump ADMITTED he fired James Comey, a Republican, because he wanted the Russia investigation to end." OOOooo, scary. Hey, pig turd, every patriotic American wants this treasonous Jew-driven destructive witch hunt to end, you contemptible traitor.

Because he wants it to go that long. You DO know where we will be in 18 months or so right?

Try to think because you are just boring me.

Or he simply wants a jury that is involved from the beginning rather than playing catch up. There is no indication that he intends it to go the whole eighteen months. That is simply the duration of the jury.

Lol, you really haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about.

You ever wonder why you are wrong all the time?

Explain to us when and where Mueller said he intends to take this the entire eighteen months, dope.

Mueller intends to keep you Brown Shirts foaming at the mouth, there will never be anything more.

I suspect even you know this.
A GJ doesn't happen for no good reason.

That the Trump presidency is bedeviled is undeniable.

As President Donald Trump flew off for August at his Jersey club, there came word that Special Counsel Robert Mueller III had impaneled a grand jury and subpoenas were going out to Trump family and campaign associates.

The jurors will be drawn from a pool of citizens in a city Hillary Clinton swept with 91 percent of the vote. Trump got 4 percent.

Whatever indictments Mueller wants, Mueller gets.

Thanks to a media that savages him ceaselessly, Trump is down to 33 percent approval in a Quinnipiac University poll and below 40 percent in most of the rest.

Before Trump departed D.C., The Washington Post ran transcripts of his phone conversations with the leaders of Mexico and Australia.

Even Obama administration veterans were stunned.

So, it is time to ask: If this city brings Trump down, will the rest of America rejoice?

What will be the reaction out there in fly-over country, that land where the “deplorables” dwell who produce the soldiers to fight our wars? Will they toast the “free press” that brought down the president they elected, and in whom they had placed so much hope?

My guess: The reaction will be one of bitterness, cynicism, despair, a sense that the fix is in, that no matter what we do, they will not let us win. If Trump is brought down, American democracy will take a pasting. It will be seen as a fraud. And the backlash will poison our politics to where only an attack from abroad, like 9/11, will reunite us.

Our media preen and posture as the defenders of democracy, devoted to truth, who provide us round-the-clock protection from tyranny. But half the nation already sees the media as a propaganda arm of a liberal establishment that the people have rejected time and again.

Consider the Post‘s publication of the transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico’s president and Australia’s prime minister.

When reporter Greg Miller got these transcripts, his editors, knowing they would damage Trump,plastered them on Page 1.

The Post was letting itself be used by a leaker engaged in disloyal and possibly criminal misconduct. Yet the Post agreed to provide confidentiality and to hide the Trump-hater’s identity.

This is what we do, says the Post. People have a right to know if President Trump says one thing at rallies about Mexico paying for the wall and another to the president of Mexico. This is a story.

But there is a far larger story here, of which this Post piece is but an exhibit. It is the story of a concerted campaign, in which the anti-Trump media publish leaks, even criminal leaks, out of the FBI, CIA, NSA and NSC, to bring down a president whom the Beltway media and their deep-state collaborators both despise and wish to destroy.

Did Trump collude with Putin to defeat Clinton, the Beltway media demand to know, even as they daily collude with deep-state criminals to bring down the president of the United States.

And if there is an unfolding silent coup by the regime Americans repudiated in 2016–to use security leaks and the lethal weapon of a special counsel to overturn the election results–is that not a story worth covering as much as what Trump said to Pena Nieto?

Do the people not have a right know who are the snakes collaborating with the Never-Trump press to bring down their head of state? Is not discovering the identities of deep-state felons a story that investigative reporters should be all over?

If Greg Miller is obligated to protect his source, fine. But why are other journalists not exposing his identity?

The answer suggests itself. This is a collaborative enterprise, where everyone protects everyone else’s sources, because all have the same goal: the dumping of Trump. If that requires collusion with criminals, so be it.

The Justice Department is now running down the leaks, and the ACLU‘s Ben Wizner is apoplectic: “Every American should be concerned about the Trump administration’s threat to step up its efforts against whistleblowers and journalists. A crackdown on leaks is a crackdown on the free press and on democracy.”

That’s one way to put it. Another is that some of these “whistleblowers” are political criminals who reject the verdict of the American electorate in 2016 and are out to overturn it. And the aforementioned “journalists” are their enablers and collaborators.

And if, as Wizner’s asserts, protecting secrets is tantamount to a “crackdown on the free press and democracy,” no wonder the free press and democracy are falling into disrepute all over the world.

By colluding, the mainstream media, deep state, and the special prosecutor’s button men, with a license to roam, may bring down yet another president. So doing, they will validate John Adams’s insight:

“Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.”

Time to drain the SWAMP.
Time to nuke it. And I live here.

You bottom-feeders should have left the swamp a long time ago. With the new layer of scum in town, I bet there's a lot less light and air than you're used to get through your gills.

As President Donald Trump flew off for August at his Jersey club, there came word that Special Counsel Robert Mueller III had impaneled a grand jury and subpoenas were going out to Trump family and campaign associates.

The jurors will be drawn from a pool of citizens in a city Hillary Clinton swept with 91 percent of the vote. Trump got 4 percent.

Thanks to a media that savages him ceaselessly, Trump is down to 33 percent approval in a Quinnipiac University poll and below 40 percent in most of the rest.

Before Trump departed D.C., The Washington Post ran transcripts of his phone conversations with the leaders of Mexico and Australia.

So, it is time to ask: If this city brings Trump down, will the rest of America rejoice?

What will be the reaction out there in fly-over country, that land where the “deplorables” dwell who produce the soldiers to fight our wars? Will they toast the “free press” that brought down the president they elected, and in whom they had placed so much hope?

My guess: The reaction will be one of bitterness, cynicism, despair, a sense that the fix is in, that no matter what we do, they will not let us win. If Trump is brought down, American democracy will take a pasting. It will be seen as a fraud. And the backlash will poison our politics to where only an attack from abroad, like 9/11, will reunite us.

Our media preen and posture as the defenders of democracy, devoted to truth, who provide us round-the-clock protection from tyranny. But half the nation already sees the media as a propaganda arm of a liberal establishment that the people have rejected time and again.

Consider the Post‘s publication of the transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico’s president and Australia’s prime minister.

When reporter Greg Miller got these transcripts, his editors, knowing they would damage Trump, plastered them on Page 1.

The Post was letting itself be used by a leaker engaged in disloyal and possibly criminal misconduct. Yet the Post agreed to provide confidentiality and to hide the Trump-hater’s identity.

This is what we do, says the Post. People have a right to know if President Trump says one thing at rallies about Mexico paying for the wall and another to the president of Mexico. This is a story.

But there is a far larger story here, of which this Post piece is but an exhibit. It is the story of a concerted campaign, in which the anti-Trump media publish leaks, even criminal leaks, out of the FBI, CIA, NSA and NSC, to bring down a president whom the Beltway media and their deep-state collaborators both despise and wish to destroy.

Did Trump collude with Putin to defeat Clinton, the Beltway media demand to know, even as they daily collude with deep-state criminals to bring down the president of the United States.

And if there is an unfolding silent coup by the regime Americans repudiated in 2016–to use security leaks and the lethal weapon of a special counsel to overturn the election results–is that not a story worth covering as much as what Trump said to Pena Nieto?

Do the people not have a right know who are the snakes collaborating with the Never-Trump press to bring down their head of state? Is not discovering the identities of deep-state felons a story that investigative reporters should be all over?

If Greg Miller is obligated to protect his source, fine. But why are other journalists not exposing his identity?

The answer suggests itself. This is a collaborative enterprise, where everyone protects everyone else’s sources, because all have the same goal: the dumping of Trump. If that requires collusion with criminals, so be it.

The Justice Department is now running down the leaks, and the ACLU‘s Ben Wizner is apoplectic: “Every American should be concerned about the Trump administration’s threat to step up its efforts against whistleblowers and journalists. A crackdown on leaks is a crackdown on the free press and on democracy.”

That’s one way to put it. Another is that some of these “whistleblowers” are political criminals who reject the verdict of the American electorate in 2016 and are out to overturn it. And the aforementioned “journalists” are their enablers and collaborators.

And if, as Wizner’s asserts, protecting secrets is tantamount to a “crackdown on the free press and democracy,” no wonder the free press and democracy are falling into disrepute all over the world.

By colluding, the mainstream media, deep state, and the special prosecutor’s button men, with a license to roam, may bring down yet another president. So doing, they will validate John Adams’s insight:

“Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.”

Or he simply wants a jury that is involved from the beginning rather than playing catch up. There is no indication that he intends it to go the whole eighteen months. That is simply the duration of the jury.

Lol, you really haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about.

You ever wonder why you are wrong all the time?

Explain to us when and where Mueller said he intends to take this the entire eighteen months, dope.

Mueller intends to keep you Brown Shirts foaming at the mouth, there will never be anything more.

A GJ doesn't happen for no good reason.

When reporter Greg Miller got these transcripts, his editors, knowing they would damage Trump,plastered them on Page 1.

Trump will have brought himself down.

Wikileaks: Clinton Foundation’s ‘Pay-To-Play’ With Ukraine Oligarch To Show Support For Coup

The email exchange paints a picture of a Ukraine oligarch “relentlessly following up” to expose his connection to the Clinton family, given that (as Desai wrote) Pinchuk “is under Putin’s heel right now, feeling a great degree of pressure and pain for his many years of nurturing stronger ties with the West.”

It’s important to note that Pinchuk was a big supporter of the Maidan coup…a foreign policy debacle that Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland (another Hillary Clinton state department protege) helped spearhead.

From 2009 up to 2013 (the year the Ukrainian coup erupted), the Clinton Foundation received at least $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, which is headquartered in Kiev.

ukraine-clinton-wikileaks-800x335.jpg

FLASHBACK: Hillary Allies Coordinated With Ukrainian Government During The Election

Peter Hasson of The Daily Caller reminded everyone of a Politico report detailing the coordination between the two: Democratic National Committee (DNC) operative Alexandra Chalupa met with Ukrainian government officials for dirt on Paul Manafort, who at the time was rumored to replace Corey Lewandowski as Donald Trump's campaign manager.

Once Manafort officially became Lewandowski's replacement, Chalupa shared her opposition research on Manafort with the DNC, and they were ecstatic about it:

The Politico report also notes that the DNC encouraged Chalupa to try to arrange an interview with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to talk about Manafort’s ties to the former pro-Russia president of Ukraine, Viktor Yanukovych, whom Manafort previously advised.

The embassy declined to arrange the meeting but was nevertheless “helpful,” Chalupa told Politico. “If I asked a question, they would provide guidance, or if there was someone I needed to follow up with,” she said, but added that “There were no documents given, nothing like that.”

Chalupa also told Politico that the Ukrainian embassy worked directly with reporters in uncovering dirt on Manafort and Trump.

The Ukrainian government denied the allegations made in the Politico report, but their denial was undercut by former Ukrainian embassy official Andrii Telizhenko admitting "that he was assigned to work with Chalupa" and that "they were coordinating an investigation with the Hillary team on Paul Manafort with Alexandra Chalupa."

Forum List

Back