The fix is in.

There are people participating in this thread who think the Dems are stopping Trump from getting shit done. It is absolutely amazing.

They aren't. He has done quite a lot. They are though, obstructing him as much as they can. Even you can't deny that.
He's done a lot of golfing and made a lot of speeches and tweets about how great he is. About the only thing that he has accomplished is appointing Gorsuck to the USSC. The only thing Dems have is their votes. They don't control the agenda or anything else. If anything regarding his agenda doesn't go through, it's because he didn't have enough support from repugs.

Read something, watch some real news, do something to educate yourself.

Real news.

CNN
WashPo
NYT
LAT
Boston Herald
BBC

You would be wise to take my advice.

I think they, and we...just want an investigation. Kinda like you guys did wit Benghazi...or...were you corrupt to the core too? :dunno:

Except that Benghazi was an actual thing, with actual fuck ups and actual lying. This is total bull shit.

In order for your comparison to work, they would have had to hold a hearing to find out if anyone died, or if there even was an attack at Benghazi.

Hate to disappoint you but the Russian interference in our elections was an actual thing.

No one has to die to confirm reality or make something serious.

You guys are just trying to find excuses.

That isn't what they are investigating and you know it. They are investigating Trump for collusion. You are just being immature.

Investigating the Trump campaign for collusion is one part of the WIDER INVESTIGATION, something you can't seem to comprehend because whenever the mention of "Russian's attempting to influence our elections" comes up, you go into a spasm of deflection, denial, and redirection.

In so far as collusion...I didn't think so initially, but it sure is disturbing how much empty space there is in people's memories and how things keep popping out. Lies burst like soap bubbles. WTF?

Let's get to the facts, let the investigation conclude and then move on.

Do you have any idea how many investigations are never concluded? It is just a way to disrupt an agenda Trump is managing to put through anyway.

That's why he want a GJ from D.C. He doesn't want one that will end the investigation in a day or two.

Can you imagine the shock and awe if Obama and Hillarys' conversations had been shared with the media equal to what has happened to Trump so far?
There is a bureaucratic "deep state" and it is run by powers that are aligned with Progressive agendas and backed by the media.....not Conservative, traditional agendas.

We do NOT have a level playing field I don't give a shit WHAT the left says otherwise.

Obama had normal conversations with foreign leaders. He didn't brag about his electoral win months after the fact.
Do you have the transcripts? Stop talking out of your ass.

Nope. Cuz nobody in Obama's administration thought it would save the nation to make his conversations public.

Trump embarrassed the nation in those phone calls. And you don't care.

I am not embarrassed at all. Who cares about Europe(soon to be shithole) the mess it is in. Those world leaders need to clean their own houses. Trump wields power that is not embarrassing, it is necessary.

you should be embarrassed.... for voting for a pathetic incompetent Russian tool.

at best, he's in way over his orange head.

at worst he's a Russian asset.

now stop whining little trump loon snowflake.
. Personally I think you ought to be fined for your extreme disrespect against the U.S. president in which you show here, and especially without conclusion of the facts. Just sayin. I mean this is the President in which has to meet with heads of states, and does our business for us, and you disrespect the man like that ?? Kidding me right.

First, Mueller, a good friend of the fired Comey, is appointed to lead the investigation into the non-existent collusion, then he loads his staff with 0bama sycophants and Hillary supporters, now he wants to convene a Grand Jury, and he wants it to sit in DC. Where you basically can't find a Trump supporter.

This has always been my only fear about this. The left, as we all know is corrupt to the core. They would watch this country burn rather than let 0bamas disastrous legacy get reversed. Party before country with them and it isn't even close.

Would it surprise anyone at all if they didn't completely make shit up?

poor sad wing nut.....

how dare decent people stand up to the disgusting slug that is the orange sociopath.

right?

tough.

You are not decent people. Decent people voted against your party in the last two elections.

First, Mueller, a good friend of the fired Comey, is appointed to lead the investigation into the non-existent collusion, then he loads his staff with 0bama sycophants and Hillary supporters, now he wants to convene a Grand Jury, and he wants it to sit in DC. Where you basically can't find a Trump supporter.

This has always been my only fear about this. The left, as we all know is corrupt to the core. They would watch this country burn rather than let 0bamas disastrous legacy get reversed. Party before country with them and it isn't even close.

poor sad wing nut.....

how dare decent people stand up to the disgusting slug that is the orange sociopath.

right?

tough.

You are not decent people. Decent people voted against your party in the last two elections.

PredFan
That would mean Republicans are crooks. Do you really believe they're all criminals?

Trump has been breaking the law every single day he's been office.
Decent people believe in and vote to protect the United States and the U Constitution. That's the opposite of voting for Trump"

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Obama had normal conversations with foreign leaders. He didn't brag about his electoral win months after the fact.
Do you have the transcripts? Stop talking out of your ass.

Nope. Cuz nobody in Obama's administration thought it would save the nation to make his conversations public.

Trump embarrassed the nation in those phone calls. And you don't care.

I am not embarrassed at all. Who cares about Europe(soon to be shithole) the mess it is in. Those world leaders need to clean their own houses. Trump wields power that is not embarrassing, it is necessary.

you should be embarrassed.... for voting for a pathetic incompetent Russian tool.

at best, he's in way over his orange head.

at worst he's a Russian asset.

now stop whining little trump loon snowflake.
. Personally I think you ought to be fined for your extreme disrespect against the U.S. president in which you show here, and especially without conclusion of the facts. Just sayin. I mean this is the President in which has to meet with heads of states, and does our business for us, and you disrespect the man like that ?? Kidding me right.

Yeah, just like North Korea and Russia.

That's tho opposite of our First Amendment.

beagle9 Be careful what you wish for and know that under the authoritarian regime you want, you would lose your rights too. Think about that.

poor sad wing nut.....

right?

tough.

PredFan
That would mean Republicans are crooks. Do you really believe they're all criminals?

Decent people believe in and vote to protect the United States and the U Constitution. That's the opposite of voting for Trump"

all? no. but the orange loon is.

and until the trump loons don't scare the rest of the GOP ho's... they aren't going to do anything overt.

hence them controlling the orange sociopath vis a vis Russian sanctions.

now why do you think that is? do you think it's because they trust him? or do you think they believe he is either incompetent (which he is) or a Russian asset (which he may be).

just remember what wing nuts would have done if the person doing these things was a democrat.

now stop whining.

You don't know that. He certainly COULD be, if you read the mandate. Why didn't Comey protest or take notes after Lynch ordered him not to call the Hillary investigation an investigation anymore? Collusion? Why did Comey usurp the AG's authority in dropping the Hillary investigation, a woman with known corrosive ties to the Ukraine and the Russian State, after announcing enough evidence on her to hang ten people?

:lol:

"Investigating" Comey for nonsense that youve read on the internet is not part of Mueller's mandate.

And no one is history has ever been charged with a crime for what Hillary did. Spillage happens every day.

Actually they have, and in fact there is one Navy sailor sitting in jail right now for doing significantly less. You are factually wrong.

No, I'm not. I discussed the sailor I assume you're talking about a few posts ago.

He did not do "significantly less", and the context of the case makes it clear that his case and Hillary's are legally unrelated.

She specifically violated the law as regards the handling of secure data. This is not arguable. That is a felony as laid out by comey in his testimony to Congress. He is the person, and singular in his interpretation, who decided that intent had to be a component of the crime. The actual law has no intent component. As I said, you are factually wrong.

Leave the old woman alone. Putin and his fake news bots screwed her out of an election,

Shortly before election night I was informed by a friend that he read that 80% of the funds to the Clinton Foundation went to administrative and to the Clintons, He said "I read)it on the web."

Of course he did! It was Russian fake news. Now, multiply that one vote lost to a lie to a couple million.
Administrative Costs are 9.5%

Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

poor sad wing nut.....

right?

tough.

PredFan

and until the trump loons don't scare the rest of the GOP ho's... they aren't going to do anything overt.

now why do you think that is? do you think it's because they trust him? or do you think they believe he is either incompetent (which he is) or a Russian asset (which he may be).

just remember what wing nuts would have done if the person doing these things was a democrat.

now stop whining.

You acknowledge that you are a traitor engaged in treason against the legally elected government, right? So the reason NOT to shoot you as an enemy combatant would be? :dunno:

You Nazis and your coup are doomed to failure, you DO grasp that, right?

Not only did Collusion not happen and they can't find proof of
It and not it isn't a crime to get information from foreign Nationals, but Mueller cannot Impanel a Grand Jury at all without a Petition to a Federal Judge listing the Criminal Violations and US Code he feels the accused violated.

So is there even a Grand Jury impaneled? If so, it's not even a Legal Grand Jury.

So he would have the same jury for a full eighteen months.

Like I said. The fix is in.

How does that fact point to a 'fix'?

Because he wants it to go that long. You DO know where we will be in 18 months or so right?

Try to think because you are just boring me.

Or he simply wants a jury that is involved from the beginning rather than playing catch up. There is no indication that he intends it to go the whole eighteen months. That is simply the duration of the jury.

Lol, you really haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about.

You ever wonder why you are wrong all the time?

Explain to us when and where Mueller said he intends to take this the entire eighteen months, dope.

So he would have the same jury for a full eighteen months.

Because he wants it to go that long. You DO know where we will be in 18 months or so right?

Or he simply wants a jury that is involved from the beginning rather than playing catch up. There is no indication that he intends it to go the whole eighteen months. That is simply the duration of the jury.
Grand Jury probes typically run many months if they subpoena witnesses and documents as this one will surely do. The direction a grand jury will take is determined by the evidence presented to them and the evidence they uncover as they subpoena witness. Typically a federal grand jury meets three to five days a month. Federal grand juries are often in paneled for 18 months but they can be extended. The longest trial in US history was 3 1/2 years. To bring the case to trial, the grand jury must return an indictment that is signed by both the prosecutor and the grand jury foreperson. As the grand jury moves forward, new requests for indictments may be present and thus more investigations. I doubt this grand jury will finish till next year. However, even after the grand jury finishes, the investigation can continue.

I agree completely. It takes as long as it takes. Knowing it could take well over a year is why he empaneled a new GJ.

poor sad wing nut.....

right?

tough.

PredFan

now stop whining.

You acknowledge that you are a traitor engaged in treason against the legally elected government, right? So the reason NOT to shoot you as an enemy combatant would be? :dunno:

You Nazis and your coup are doomed to failure, you DO grasp that, right?

Traitor, are we talking about the Comrade with the orange hair again?

I do think that at least two of the crime family may be indicted, that being Jerrad and Slow Junior. If they are, then will daddy have to pull out his pen and pardon them. Hhhmmmm, that would make them the ROYAL family and above the law. The politics would make the orange one a pariah.

There are people participating in this thread who think the Dems are stopping Trump from getting shit done. It is absolutely amazing.

They aren't. He has done quite a lot. They are though, obstructing him as much as they can. Even you can't deny that.
He's done a lot of golfing and made a lot of speeches and tweets about how great he is. About the only thing that he has accomplished is appointing Gorsuck to the USSC. The only thing Dems have is their votes. They don't control the agenda or anything else. If anything regarding his agenda doesn't go through, it's because he didn't have enough support from repugs.

Read something, watch some real news, do something to educate yourself.

Real news.

CNN
WashPo
NYT
LAT
Boston Herald
BBC

You would be wise to take my advice.

How long did it take you to develop into a jerk.

Lol, you really haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about.

You ever wonder why you are wrong all the time?

Explain to us when and where Mueller said he intends to take this the entire eighteen months, dope.

Mueller intends to keep you Brown Shirts foaming at the mouth, there will never be anything more.

I suspect even you know this.

Traitor, are we talking about the Comrade with the orange hair again?

You Nazis lost. This attempt to stage a coup is treason, you are traitors. Trump is the legally elected President. Americans would try again next election, not you Nazis though....

Trump is a Putin chosen president.

DERP

{
There’s also this inconvenient fact: In 2016, Russia’s largest bank, Sberbank, where Joule board member Reuben Vardanyan formerly served as head of its investment banking division, had a $170,000 lobbying contract with the Podesta Group — which is owned by John Podesta’s brother, Tony Podesta.

In short, Clinton’s top campaign chief and a senior counselor to Obama sat on Joule’s board alongside top Russian officials as Putin’s Kremlin-backed investment fund funneled $35 million into Joule. No one looking at the Podesta fact pattern can claim to care about rooting out Russian collusion and not rigorously investigate the tangle of relationships.}

http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

You Nazis are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet...

Forum List

Back