The fix is in.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

Manafort’s work for Yanukovych caught the attention of a veteran Democratic operative named Alexandra Chalupa, who had worked in the White House Office of Public Liaison during the Clinton administration. Chalupa went on to work as a staffer, then as a consultant, for Democratic National Committee. The DNC paid her $412,000 from 2004 to June 2016, according to Federal Election Commission records, though she also was paid by other clients during that time, including Democratic campaigns and the DNC’s arm for engaging expatriate Democrats around the world.

Chalupa said the embassy also worked directly with reporters researching Trump, Manafort and Russia to point them in the right directions. She added, though, “they were being very protective and not speaking to the press as much as they should have. I think they were being careful because their situation was that they had to be very, very careful because they could not pick sides. It’s a political issue, and they didn’t want to get involved politically because they couldn’t.”

But Andrii Telizhenko, who worked as a political officer in the Ukrainian Embassy under Shulyar, said she instructed him to help Chalupa research connections between Trump, Manafort and Russia. “Oksana said that if I had any information, or knew other people who did, then I should contact Chalupa,” recalled Telizhenko, who is now a political consultant in Kiev. “They were coordinating an investigation with the Hillary team on Paul Manafort with Alexandra Chalupa,” he said, adding “Oksana was keeping it all quiet,” but “the embassy worked very closely with” Chalupa.

Paid DNC operative in the Ukraine...............digging up dirt.................working directly with the embassy there...................

but..............but................but..................but.......................she was doing this on her own........

in-2010-the-state-department-under-hillary-clinton-signed-off-15760797.png

Trump getting Russia to hack the DNC................that's the real story..................

lmao-gif-10.gif

Enormity Of Hillary Clinton Penetration Into Russia Warned Could Topple US Government

ROSATOM’s confidence in Secretary Clinton’s being able to keep her side of this scheme, this report explains, was due to her actions the year before, in 2009, when she successfully orchestrated an shadowy deal between the Russian state owned Rostec defense firm and The Boeing Company—and that Boeing paid her money laundering organization (called the largest in the world by US Senator Tom Cotton), named the Clinton Foundation, nearly $5 million for accomplishing.
pepe3.jpg

True to her word, this report continues, four months after Renaissance Capital paid former President Bill Clinton his $500,000 bribe, then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton approved ROSATOM’s takeover of Uranium One—with her receiving for doing so $3.1 million in one payment, and $2.3 million in a second payment, from Uranium One’s chairman, Ian Telfer, another $131.3 million from Ian Telfer’s business partner Frank Giustra, and a further $145 million from other shareholders involved in this transaction.

To compare how successfully this scheme was, this report explains, was that while Secretary Clinton rushed through ROSATOM’s acquiring Uranium One in just four months, it took her over 2 years to approve the sale to the French government-controlled defense contractor Safran Group of the US biometrics company L-1—as neither of them paid her any bribes, but whose companies did not deal with a critical resource such as America’s uranium deposits.

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

Manafort’s work for Yanukovych caught the attention of a veteran Democratic operative named Alexandra Chalupa, who had worked in the White House Office of Public Liaison during the Clinton administration. Chalupa went on to work as a staffer, then as a consultant, for Democratic National Committee. The DNC paid her $412,000 from 2004 to June 2016, according to Federal Election Commission records, though she also was paid by other clients during that time, including Democratic campaigns and the DNC’s arm for engaging expatriate Democrats around the world.

Chalupa said the embassy also worked directly with reporters researching Trump, Manafort and Russia to point them in the right directions. She added, though, “they were being very protective and not speaking to the press as much as they should have. I think they were being careful because their situation was that they had to be very, very careful because they could not pick sides. It’s a political issue, and they didn’t want to get involved politically because they couldn’t.”

But Andrii Telizhenko, who worked as a political officer in the Ukrainian Embassy under Shulyar, said she instructed him to help Chalupa research connections between Trump, Manafort and Russia. “Oksana said that if I had any information, or knew other people who did, then I should contact Chalupa,” recalled Telizhenko, who is now a political consultant in Kiev. “They were coordinating an investigation with the Hillary team on Paul Manafort with Alexandra Chalupa,” he said, adding “Oksana was keeping it all quiet,” but “the embassy worked very closely with” Chalupa.
. Sounds like cullusion to me.

First, Mueller, a good friend of the fired Comey, is appointed to lead the investigation into the non-existent collusion, then he loads his staff with 0bama sycophants and Hillary supporters, now he wants to convene a Grand Jury, and he wants it to sit in DC. Where you basically can't find a Trump supporter.

This has always been my only fear about this. The left, as we all know is corrupt to the core. They would watch this country burn rather than let 0bamas disastrous legacy get reversed. Party before country with them and it isn't even close.

Would it surprise anyone at all if they didn't completely make shit up?
Enormity Of Hillary Clinton Penetration Into Russia Warned Could Topple US Government

ROSATOM’s confidence in Secretary Clinton’s being able to keep her side of this scheme, this report explains, was due to her actions the year before, in 2009, when she successfully orchestrated an shadowy deal between the Russian state owned Rostec defense firm and The Boeing Company—and that Boeing paid her money laundering organization (called the largest in the world by US Senator Tom Cotton), named the Clinton Foundation, nearly $5 million for accomplishing.
pepe3.jpg

True to her word, this report continues, four months after Renaissance Capital paid former President Bill Clinton his $500,000 bribe, then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton approved ROSATOM’s takeover of Uranium One—with her receiving for doing so $3.1 million in one payment, and $2.3 million in a second payment, from Uranium One’s chairman, Ian Telfer, another $131.3 million from Ian Telfer’s business partner Frank Giustra, and a further $145 million from other shareholders involved in this transaction.

To compare how successfully this scheme was, this report explains, was that while Secretary Clinton rushed through ROSATOM’s acquiring Uranium One in just four months, it took her over 2 years to approve the sale to the French government-controlled defense contractor Safran Group of the US biometrics company L-1—as neither of them paid her any bribes, but whose companies did not deal with a critical resource such as America’s uranium deposits.
ALL investigated and nothing illegal found. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... IOW, BS.

Damn skippy.............but it's all Trump..............

Just ignore the dirty dealings with all the countries over there handing over the cash and getting favors.....

shhhhhh.................The Clintons are such angels............lol

Except there is no crime or cover up in the Dem examples. You dupes START with the Clintons being criminals...Hillary's server was in no way against the rules at the time and was never hacked. The IT guy deleted the e-mails after he forgot to, and they were personal e-mails anyway, dupes...ZZZZZ

Except there is no crime or cover up in the Dem examples. You dupes START with the Clintons being criminals...Hillary's server was in no way against the rules at the time and was never hacked. The IT guy deleted the e-mails after he forgot to, and they were personal e-mails anyway, dupes...ZZZZZ
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
No argument at all, superdupe?

First, Mueller, a good friend of the fired Comey, is appointed to lead the investigation into the non-existent collusion, then he loads his staff with 0bama sycophants and Hillary supporters, now he wants to convene a Grand Jury, and he wants it to sit in DC. Where you basically can't find a Trump supporter.

This has always been my only fear about this. The left, as we all know is corrupt to the core. They would watch this country burn rather than let 0bamas disastrous legacy get reversed. Party before country with them and it isn't even close.

Try the simple obvious facts. You'll find your ignorant bias is showing:

1. Seventeen intel organizations reported that the 2016 election had been compromised by hacking done by the Russians and Mike Flynn, a Republican, lied about his own activities with Russian contacts and communications.
2. The uber sycophant Jeff Sessions had to recuse himself as AG because he lied about his communications with Russians.
3. So he was replaced by a Republican, Rod Rosenstein.
4. Rod Rosenstein had to appoint a special counsel to investigate because:
5. Trump ADMITTED he fired James Comey, a Republican, because he wanted the Russia investigation to end and:
6. He asked Comey to dismiss the investigation into Mike Flynn, a Republican.
7. So Rosenstein appointed Robert Mueller III, a Republican.

So your Trump-like whining about Obama and Hillary is just that, little snowflake. Again, try going by obvious shit instead of the shit you make up in your fat head.

You didn't supply any facts.

Negate a single thing out of that list. And provide proof that it's wrong.
Go ahead, chickenshit. I'm waiting.

It has been done dozens of times in the past year. I don't waste a lot of time trying to educate the uneducateable.

But one is too easy so here goes:

Intel orgs who hate Trump filed reports yet to this day there is exactly zero evidence. A report means exactly nothing. Mike Flynn said he omitted his communications, and he got fired for it.

No go fuck off idiot.

Last edited:
Paid DNC operative in the Ukraine...............digging up dirt.................working directly with the embassy there...................

but..............but................but..................but.......................she was doing this on her own........

This is going to come to blood. You can bet on it. The only question is how much? And whose?

1. Seventeen intel organizations reported that the 2016 election had been compromised by hacking done by the Russians and Mike Flynn, a Republican, lied about his own activities with Russian contacts and communications.
2. The uber sycophant Jeff Sessions had to recuse himself as AG because he lied about his communications with Russians.
5. Trump ADMITTED he fired James Comey, a Republican, because he wanted the Russia investigation to end and:

So your Trump-like whining about Obama and Hillary is just that, little snowflake. Again, try going by obvious shit instead of the shit you make up in your fat head.

He just supplied 7 of them.

It will likely go how i've predicted. All corrupt criminal Obama and Clinton lackeys will skate. It will only be some Trump associates who get prosecuted for anything. I think Trump himself will survive in the end, but some of his associates are gonna be lynched. Obama and Clinton are NWO Globalist Elites. They're completely protected by the powers-that-be. The Elites who control the mechanisms of US 'Justice', aren't gonna allow them to be touched.

However, those same Globalist Elite powers-that-be despise Donald Trump. He's disturbed their 'New World Order.' He's a Nationalist who's vowing to put Americans first. And that's a big no-no in their NWO. He just isn't going along. Therefore, they've targeted him for elimination. But like i said, i think he'll survive. Many of his associates won't though. They will go down. That's just the way it is. The NWO Globalist Elites are still firmly in charge.

He just supplied 7 of them.

Nope. Thanks for playing.

It will likely go how i've predicted. All corrupt criminal Obama and Clinton lackeys will skate. It will only be some Trump associates who get prosecuted for anything. I think Trump himself will survive in the end, but some of his associates are gonna be lynched. Obama and Clinton are NWO Globalist Elites. They're completely protected by the powers-that-be. The Elites who control the mechanisms of US 'Justice', aren't gonna allow them to be touched.

However, those same Globalist Elite powers-that-be despise Donald Trump. He's disturbed their 'New World Order.' He's a Nationalist who's vowing to put Americans first. And that's a big no-no in their NWO. He just isn't going along. Therefore, they've targeted him for elimination. But like i said, i think he'll survive. Many of his associates won't though. They will go down. That's just the way it is. The NWO Globalist Elites are still firmly in charge.
. Should this adminstration begin the process of jailing the enemies of the American people ?? If so when should it start ? How hard is it to recognize, gain the evidence nessesary, and begin to jail those intent on harming this nation and it's citizens ?

Forum List

Back