The fix is in.

The GOP is part of the establishment swamp, that is readily apparent by their actions or inaction since Trump took office.

Is there anyone here who doubts that the GOP would be fine with Pence?

I'm not saying that I believe this is a fine deal. I have said I'm the past that this witch hunt is nothing but a ploy to keep their base excited so they won't realize that Trump is in fact, doing good. It could be that moving the GJ to D.C. is just a way to prevent the GJ from looking at their pile of nothing and ruling against them in an hour.

Knowing though, how utterly corrupt the left is, they could actually fabricate enough garbage to actually win this. I think the GOP would be fine with it.
It's where we are in our politics now: It was said in here when Trump was elected and the GOP kept the Congress, that the only thing the Dems could do was damage Trump so that moderate Republicans would shy away from him. That's the only power the Dems had/have. There were several conversations about that very thing.

Well, it's playing out, right on cue. The problem for Trump is that he doesn't have enough support from the public to change it. Well, given his behavior, that can't exactly be considered a shock.

I don't believe that at all. I know people who wish he wouldn't tweet so much, or wouldn't attack the media so much, but when you ask them, they will all vote for him again.
His base is his base, at least 85% is going to stick with him, because that's what a base does. I'm talking about the internal polling done by Republicans who are in for tough races in 2018. I've been saying all along that those are the polls that matter right now, and that we'll be able to tell how they look by the way those Republicans act towards Trump.

You can argue that those polls are wrong, but Trump is (especially after sacking Priebus) becoming more and more isolated within his own party right now, and he can't pass laws by himself. And given the way he is, that just can't be a surprise.
. What we might be seeing is that America was being undermined for so long, that too many players have been put into place over the years, in order to protect the agenda of those who envision an America that will be unrecognizable by those living today. It will be a shiney city on a hill, but the contents will be pure evil. It's already in motion, so let's see if it was to be our destiny or not. All eye's are on Washington now.
I think there a times that an entrenched system can be shattered from the outside. But I just don't think our political system is one of them.

Now I'm not a fan of Trump, but I sure as hell don't like our system either. And what concerns me here is that he could end up being such a poor choice of messengers that it actually ends up helping the system.
That's the whole point, every thing is a lie or fake, our elections are rigged, when we come to believe that lie & give up fighting for the working man, & middle class is crushed then the 1% can just run the whole thing

First, Mueller, a good friend of the fired Comey, is appointed to lead the investigation into the non-existent collusion, then he loads his staff with 0bama sycophants and Hillary supporters, now he wants to convene a Grand Jury, and he wants it to sit in DC. Where you basically can't find a Trump supporter.

This has always been my only fear about this. The left, as we all know is corrupt to the core. They would watch this country burn rather than let 0bamas disastrous legacy get reversed. Party before country with them and it isn't even close.

Would it surprise anyone at all if they didn't completely make shit up?

Do you ever wonder why everything you believe requires a conspiracy to be valid?

No, because it never happens. Do you ever wonder why you are wrong about everything?

Your whole premise is a conspiracy, fool. :laugh2:

Do you ever wonder why you are wrong about everything?

Tell us some more about the Mueller conspiracy. :laugh2:

Hate to disappoint you but the Russian interference in our elections was an actual thing.

No one has to die to confirm reality or make something serious.

You guys are just trying to find excuses.
Name one actual thing that affected the vote.

It's not quantifiable. What is quantifiable is that Trump narrowly won in key states. He won Michigan by only two votes per district. Certainly within a margin that could have been swayed by election cuntery.

What makes you think a political novice like Trump would even know how to change any votes? If any one tampered with the vote I would think it would have to be experienced political teams like the Democratic machines installed in many urban areas, including Michigan.
I never said anything about tampering with votes. Changing minds. That was the whole purpose of the release of hacked material and the disinformation campaign.

Certainly, with only a two vote margin per precinct, it's not difficult to see how that may have played a role.

And the things released about Trump changed no ones mind? These days it does not matter where the news comes from, they put it out there anyway. Clinton had the same chance to misinform people and her campaign did plenty of it.

Ah, but it does. When a candidate is working with a foreign govt that commits crimes to obtain that information on behalf of said candidate, it is a bigly deal.

:lol:

"Investigating" Comey for nonsense that youve read on the internet is not part of Mueller's mandate.

And no one is history has ever been charged with a crime for what Hillary did. Spillage happens every day.

Actually they have, and in fact there is one Navy sailor sitting in jail right now for doing significantly less. You are factually wrong.

No, I'm not. I discussed the sailor I assume you're talking about a few posts ago.

He did not do "significantly less", and the context of the case makes it clear that his case and Hillary's are legally unrelated.

She specifically violated the law as regards the handling of secure data. This is not arguable. That is a felony as laid out by comey in his testimony to Congress. He is the person, and singular in his interpretation, who decided that intent had to be a component of the crime. The actual law has no intent component. As I said, you are factually wrong.

Intent. There was none. You saying that this doesn't matter is pointless. It obviously mattwrs.

"The actual law has no intent component". Where do you get shit like that?

She admitted her error. She withstood the hearings. She didn't lie about what had occurred. No cover up.
. And she was let go for political reasons that subverted the law... The new standard has been set, and it will be noted in every political witch hunt brought from here to eternity. You can think your corrupt FBI chief Comey, and your queen Hillary for the new standard set. Now if she could have disputed the claims against her, then we would have had a different outcome, but she couldn't, and she was punished for her misdeeds by we the people, and not Russia.

Clinton is irrelevant now...all you guys can do is keep trying to go after her because you hate her so much. She lost the election. GET OVER IT. Focus on what is happening now rather than constantly redirecting onto the Clinton.

This represents yet another "first" - going after the losing candidate. Traditionally, they are left alone, but this is coming from the top isn't it? A president SO INSECURE in his position, beleagured by his own actions - using his powers to go after the losing candidate. If this isn't the definition of insanity I don't know what is :dunno:

No, Flynn's grand jury was Virginia, where his consulting/lobbyist business is located.

Washington DC covers any white house people or alleged crimes against the Nation...

Unlike other juries or grand juries, Federal Grand Juries sit for 18 months, and handle hundreds of cases during that period....they are not picked for any specific case/trial as a jury for a criminal trial.

Oh really? So why isn't he using an already seated GJ? Why is he appointing a new one?

So he would have the same jury for a full eighteen months.

Like I said. The fix is in.

How does that fact point to a 'fix'?

Because he wants it to go that long. You DO know where we will be in 18 months or so right?

Try to think because you are just boring me.

Or he simply wants a jury that is involved from the beginning rather than playing catch up. There is no indication that he intends it to go the whole eighteen months. That is simply the duration of the jury.

Comey is not a subject of Muellers investigation.

You don't know that. He certainly COULD be, if you read the mandate. Why didn't Comey protest or take notes after Lynch ordered him not to call the Hillary investigation an investigation anymore? Collusion? Why did Comey usurp the AG's authority in dropping the Hillary investigation, a woman with known corrosive ties to the Ukraine and the Russian State, after announcing enough evidence on her to hang ten people?

"Investigating" Comey for nonsense that youve read on the internet is not part of Mueller's mandate.

And no one is history has ever been charged with a crime for what Hillary did. Spillage happens every day.

I have to edit. The first 8 hires were democrats, the majority of the rest were not on 0bamas staff as I had said, but they were major contributors to Clinton and 0bama. It's clearly a stacked deck.
So prosecutors are supposed to hire supporters of the person they are investigating?

First, Mueller, a good friend of the fired Comey, is appointed to lead the investigation into the non-existent collusion, then he loads his staff with 0bama sycophants and Hillary supporters, now he wants to convene a Grand Jury, and he wants it to sit in DC. Where you basically can't find a Trump supporter.

This has always been my only fear about this. The left, as we all know is corrupt to the core. They would watch this country burn rather than let 0bamas disastrous legacy get reversed. Party before country with them and it isn't even close.

I think they, and we...just want an investigation. Kinda like you guys did wit Benghazi...or...were you corrupt to the core too? :dunno:

Except that Benghazi was an actual thing, with actual fuck ups and actual lying. This is total bull shit.

In order for your comparison to work, they would have had to hold a hearing to find out if anyone died, or if there even was an attack at Benghazi.

Hate to disappoint you but the Russian interference in our elections was an actual thing.

Russia was caught spying and hacking..............but to the extent they actually made a dang difference in the election results is still laughable.......................

I wouldn't say laughable. What I would say, and I've said it over and over - there is no way to objectively know IF or HOW MUCH of a difference they might have made. So that is water under the bridge imo. The election is over, the results are final.

BUT - we damn well better know what happened, how it happened and have a plan in place to prevent or counter it by the next presidential election. People on the right and left focus on "collusion" and if there is collusion, it's serious but by far the most serious thing is what the hacking, spreading of fake news, etc have done in terms of destroying American trust in major democratic institutions including the electoral process itself. If you can't see that...then....I'd say laughable but it really isn't funny.

Russia was ticked at Obama for the Sanctions over Crimea..............No doubt they had a vindictive agenda for the Sanctions....................that doesn't mean Trump colluded with a damn thing..............

They need to DECLASSIFY FISA WARRANTS.................if the WARRANTS were directed at Trump and anybody associated with Trump.........................To prove once and for all the Obama didn't abuse his dang power again...........

Already caught spying on allies like Germany and Israel before...............kinda a trend with him.
[/QUOTE]
Spare me the outrage...........had Trump lost and Hillary found of COLLUSION you probably wouldn't say a word.............

You have no evidence of collusion.......which is why the collusion part lost steam long ago............Now it's moved more to OBSTRUCTION....................

In regards to the hacking...............those responsible were punished........kicked out of the country and Sanctions were placed against Russia................but your side is on a witch hunt to say it was all with TRUMP................as you ignore what the hell the DNC did with Bernie......

Where is that concern........then where is the concern when our side got caught doing the same to other countries................

All you have is IF, PROBABLY, MAYBE, PERHAPS..................aka you don't have a damned thing but an agenda to either Take Trump down or stop his policies..................

Again............spare me the fake outrage here.

Actually they have, and in fact there is one Navy sailor sitting in jail right now for doing significantly less. You are factually wrong.

No, I'm not. I discussed the sailor I assume you're talking about a few posts ago.

He did not do "significantly less", and the context of the case makes it clear that his case and Hillary's are legally unrelated.

She specifically violated the law as regards the handling of secure data. This is not arguable. That is a felony as laid out by comey in his testimony to Congress. He is the person, and singular in his interpretation, who decided that intent had to be a component of the crime. The actual law has no intent component. As I said, you are factually wrong.

Intent. There was none. You saying that this doesn't matter is pointless. It obviously mattwrs.

She admitted her error. She withstood the hearings. She didn't lie about what had occurred. No cover up.
. And she was let go for political reasons that subverted the law... The new standard has been set, and it will be noted in every political witch hunt brought from here to eternity. You can think your corrupt FBI chief Comey, and your queen Hillary for the new standard set. Now if she could have disputed the claims against her, then we would have had a different outcome, but she couldn't, and she was punished for her misdeeds by we the people, and not Russia.

Clinton is irrelevant now...all you guys can do is keep trying to go after her because you hate her so much. She lost the election. GET OVER IT. Focus on what is happening now rather than constantly redirecting onto the Clinton.

This represents yet another "first" - going after the losing candidate. Traditionally, they are left alone, but this is coming from the top isn't it? A president SO INSECURE in his position, beleagured by his own actions - using his powers to go after the losing candidate. If this isn't the definition of insanity I don't know what is :dunno:
You wish................you want what they have done to go away...............Must be hard defending what they did under that administration........

psst............they no longer hold the DOJ anymore................

Reap what you sew.

There are people participating in this thread who think the Dems are stopping Trump from getting shit done. It is absolutely amazing.

They aren't. He has done quite a lot. They are though, obstructing him as much as they can. Even you can't deny that.
He's done a lot of golfing and made a lot of speeches and tweets about how great he is. About the only thing that he has accomplished is appointing Gorsuck to the USSC. The only thing Dems have is their votes. They don't control the agenda or anything else. If anything regarding his agenda doesn't go through, it's because he didn't have enough support from repugs.

His base is his base, at least 85% is going to stick with him, because that's what a base does. I'm talking about the internal polling done by Republicans who are in for tough races in 2018. I've been saying all along that those are the polls that matter right now, and that we'll be able to tell how they look by the way those Republicans act towards Trump.

You can argue that those polls are wrong, but Trump is (especially after sacking Priebus) becoming more and more isolated within his own party right now, and he can't pass laws by himself. And given the way he is, that just can't be a surprise.
. What we might be seeing is that America was being undermined for so long, that too many players have been put into place over the years, in order to protect the agenda of those who envision an America that will be unrecognizable by those living today. It will be a shiney city on a hill, but the contents will be pure evil. It's already in motion, so let's see if it was to be our destiny or not. All eye's are on Washington now.

Nothing will change in Washington. DC without term limits.

Why is there term limit only for the president? Because the insatiably power hungry cripple amply proved that limitless power by an individual is detrimental to the country.

How come it is not obvious that term limits must be applied to all members of Congress, because they are all insatiably power hungry.

Limit them to 12 years and thank them for their service and say goodbye.

Nothing illustrates how rotten to the core they all than the fact that they all resist the very idea of term limits.
Bingo.

Is there ANYONE who really thinks that these people would behave the way they do if they didn't have one eye on fundraising and re-election?

Is there ANYONE who really thinks that these people don't build power/influence bases that make re-election easier, regardless of their quality?

There's nothing special about these people. They can be replaced. All of them.

I'd make it even shorter than 12 years, but that would be a great start.

Term limits won't change a thing. They don't call them Representatives for nothing.

Why didn't you join in on my term limits thread a while ago?
Didn't see it.

I've advocated for a package of term limits, publicly-funded elections and a Balanced Budget Amendment many times.

Either we get serious about this or we don't.
I also don't understand why we don't have term limits, and demand publicly funded elections

Oh really? So why isn't he using an already seated GJ? Why is he appointing a new one?

Because he wants it to go that long. You DO know where we will be in 18 months or so right?

Or he simply wants a jury that is involved from the beginning rather than playing catch up. There is no indication that he intends it to go the whole eighteen months. That is simply the duration of the jury.
RIGHT! The specific grand jury may handle as many as 100 cases in their grand jury capacity in the 18 months they are appointed...is what I heard on the news...

There are people participating in this thread who think the Dems are stopping Trump from getting shit done. It is absolutely amazing.
Anyone who doesn't think so is not on this planet or is a fool or a liar.

It is awesome to watch. He's got both houses of congress and a sympathetic SC. He's got governors all over the fucking place who have GOP houses to work with.

His failure to get shit done is ON HIM. He is fucking awful at the job. He has no clue about policy or how the system works. Why not just accept that.

Stop blaming others. Your guy sucks.
. Matters not what he's got, because if you go to Washington to work for the people, then you will get UUUGE resistance from the Demon-crats who have their freaking agenda, and from the Rino's who have been screwing the American taxpayers for years under the guise of being American patriots. Even animal's know they have to conceal their true actions in order to strike a blow when hunting (what the politicians do), and then they hope that the heard will just move on as if nothing happened in order to not know when the next attack will come. Been dealing like this for years now in America, and it would scare the crap out of America if it were to all of a sudden change.

You honestly believe that Trump went to D.C. To work for the people? I love you. So precious.
Well, billionaires are people too.

Comey is not a subject of Muellers investigation.

You don't know that. He certainly COULD be, if you read the mandate. Why didn't Comey protest or take notes after Lynch ordered him not to call the Hillary investigation an investigation anymore? Collusion? Why did Comey usurp the AG's authority in dropping the Hillary investigation, a woman with known corrosive ties to the Ukraine and the Russian State, after announcing enough evidence on her to hang ten people?

I have to edit. The first 8 hires were democrats, the majority of the rest were not on 0bamas staff as I had said, but they were major contributors to Clinton and 0bama. It's clearly a stacked deck.
So prosecutors are supposed to hire supporters of the person they are investigating?

No. But they aren't supposed to hire enemies either. mueller is.

1. Of course Comey and Mueller know each other - they've been working together for nearly 20 years. They're also both registered republicans (or in Comey's case, was), both have impeccable credentials and respect from both sides of the aisle, and finally, Comey is not a subject of Muellers investigation.

2. 8 out of the 15 lawyers Mueller has hired were Hillary supporters. That's as accurate a slice of the American population that Mueller could have come up with.

3. Where else would the GJ be enpanelled? Idaho?

There's no evidence either Comey or Mueller are "registered Republicans" and their credentials being "impeccable" is fucking hilarious....they're both assholes. Mueller tried to take Comey's chair at the FBI but Trump said no. Mueller has so many conflicts of interest in this he should step down or be taken down. And since when do an investigator's hires represent the political divide in this country? Where else would a grand jury be empaneled? There already is one in Alexandria...Mueller clearly wants a heavily negro area to replace it....all in line with this hoax your side dreamed up after the November ass-kicking you got.

This seems to be ignored.
LOL

Democratic DONORS to the Democratic Party an accurate slice ..........LMAO

Get real folks............they donate freaking money.............so I'll laugh at your posts.

What was the political make up of the Benghazi investigators? How about Whitewater? :dunno:

People can and do, do a professional ethical job regardless of their political affiliations. They can only take this as far as there is EVIDENCE to support it.

Benghazi was bi-partisan, Whitewhater I am not sure what the makeup was.

Because in Whitewater no one questioned the ability of the people to do the job in a professional manner. Now suddenly - it's questioned.

I think the fact that every single attorney that mueller has hired was against trump, and was for his opponent in the election, is a huge matter. Whitewater was nowhere near this obvious a unethical investigation. Starr wasted tons of money, but the one thing that he was able to prove is that the clintons are experts at destroying evidence.
The only thing Starr was able to prove was that Bill lied about getting a blowjob.

They aren't. He has done quite a lot. They are though, obstructing him as much as they can. Even you can't deny that.

They are opposing him on policy. It's called loyal opposition.

And he hasn't done shit.

If that is "loyal" opposition, I would hate see an opposition that is not loyal.

If he hasn't done shit why does your miserable ilk trying to impeach/kill/embarrass/dump him?
You only have to look at the past 8 years to see opposition that is not loyal.

Nothing irritates Trump more than the fact that more people voted for Hillary than for him

I think they, and we...just want an investigation. Kinda like you guys did wit Benghazi...or...were you corrupt to the core too? :dunno:

Except that Benghazi was an actual thing, with actual fuck ups and actual lying. This is total bull shit.

In order for your comparison to work, they would have had to hold a hearing to find out if anyone died, or if there even was an attack at Benghazi.

That isn't what they are investigating and you know it. They are investigating Trump for collusion. You are just being immature.

Investigating the Trump campaign for collusion is one part of the WIDER INVESTIGATION, something you can't seem to comprehend because whenever the mention of "Russian's attempting to influence our elections" comes up, you go into a spasm of deflection, denial, and redirection.

In so far as collusion...I didn't think so initially, but it sure is disturbing how much empty space there is in people's memories and how things keep popping out. Lies burst like soap bubbles. WTF?

Let's get to the facts, let the investigation conclude and then move on.

If we are t talking about collusion only then it's an even bigger waste of time.

Russia has been attempting to interfere in US elections since the Cold War. 0bama interfered in Israel's election a couple of years back. It goes on all the time.

You are trying very hard to avoid doing the mature thing and admit you are wrong. Until you do, we have nothing more to say to each other in this thread.

That isn't what they are investigating and you know it. They are investigating Trump for collusion. You are just being immature.

It's well beyond mere collusion.

Lol! What a mindless rube you are.

Yep, lawyers with a background in bribery, fraud, and financial crimes are generally hired to investigate collusion. :laugh2:

Hey you stupid tube, wtf do you think collusion is, you mindless twit?

Not that, lol.

Yup, mindless twit.

Lol, you really haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about.

You ever wonder why you are wrong all the time?

Forum List

Back