The fix is in.

Comey is not a subject of Muellers investigation.

You don't know that. He certainly COULD be, if you read the mandate. Why didn't Comey protest or take notes after Lynch ordered him not to call the Hillary investigation an investigation anymore? Collusion? Why did Comey usurp the AG's authority in dropping the Hillary investigation, a woman with known corrosive ties to the Ukraine and the Russian State, after announcing enough evidence on her to hang ten people?

:lol:

"Investigating" Comey for nonsense that youve read on the internet is not part of Mueller's mandate.

And no one is history has ever been charged with a crime for what Hillary did. Spillage happens every day.

I have to edit. The first 8 hires were democrats, the majority of the rest were not on 0bamas staff as I had said, but they were major contributors to Clinton and 0bama. It's clearly a stacked deck.
So prosecutors are supposed to hire supporters of the person they are investigating?
Congratulations.
IMG_6400.jpg

There are people participating in this thread who think the Dems are stopping Trump from getting shit done. It is absolutely amazing.

They aren't. He has done quite a lot. They are though, obstructing him as much as they can. Even you can't deny that.
He's done a lot of golfing and made a lot of speeches and tweets about how great he is. About the only thing that he has accomplished is appointing Gorsuck to the USSC. The only thing Dems have is their votes. They don't control the agenda or anything else. If anything regarding his agenda doesn't go through, it's because he didn't have enough support from repugs.

Read something, watch some real news, do something to educate yourself.

There are people participating in this thread who think the Dems are stopping Trump from getting shit done. It is absolutely amazing.

They aren't. He has done quite a lot. They are though, obstructing him as much as they can. Even you can't deny that.
He's done a lot of golfing and made a lot of speeches and tweets about how great he is. About the only thing that he has accomplished is appointing Gorsuck to the USSC. The only thing Dems have is their votes. They don't control the agenda or anything else. If anything regarding his agenda doesn't go through, it's because he didn't have enough support from repugs.

Read something, watch some real news, do something to educate yourself.

Real news.

CNN
WashPo
NYT
LAT
Boston Herald
BBC

LOL

Democratic DONORS to the Democratic Party an accurate slice ..........LMAO

Get real folks............they donate freaking money.............so I'll laugh at your posts.

What was the political make up of the Benghazi investigators? How about Whitewater? :dunno:

People can and do, do a professional ethical job regardless of their political affiliations. They can only take this as far as there is EVIDENCE to support it.

Benghazi was bi-partisan, Whitewhater I am not sure what the makeup was.

Because in Whitewater no one questioned the ability of the people to do the job in a professional manner. Now suddenly - it's questioned.

I think the fact that every single attorney that mueller has hired was against trump, and was for his opponent in the election, is a huge matter. Whitewater was nowhere near this obvious a unethical investigation. Starr wasted tons of money, but the one thing that he was able to prove is that the clintons are experts at destroying evidence.
The only thing Starr was able to prove was that Bill lied about getting a blowjob.
Which is why he was impeached!

What was the political make up of the Benghazi investigators? How about Whitewater? :dunno:

People can and do, do a professional ethical job regardless of their political affiliations. They can only take this as far as there is EVIDENCE to support it.

Because in Whitewater no one questioned the ability of the people to do the job in a professional manner. Now suddenly - it's questioned.

I think the fact that every single attorney that mueller has hired was against trump, and was for his opponent in the election, is a huge matter. Whitewater was nowhere near this obvious a unethical investigation. Starr wasted tons of money, but the one thing that he was able to prove is that the clintons are experts at destroying evidence.
The only thing Starr was able to prove was that Bill lied about getting a blowjob.
Which is why he was impeached!

Was it the lie which led to the impeachment? If he had not lied, would he have been impeached?

When you're building a team of the best lawyers and prosecutors in the country, you don't ask how they voted. Why? Because it's irrelevant. Lawyers defend and prosecute people they like and people they don't, people they voted for and people they voted against. It's part of the job. However since most lawyers are democrats, most of Mueller's staff are democrats, however Mueller is a Republican as was Comey till a year or so ago when he declared he was independent voter.

They are all political operatives. Every single one of them. It's a very easy check to see who they donated too. Do you not find it even slightly weird that there is not a single trump supporter in the group? Not one? I have to hand it to you progressives, you are amazingly uninterested in the world.
7 of the 16 lawyers made donations to democrats. However, some of them also made donations to republicans as well as democrats. Apparently, there is little known about the politics of the other 9 or Trump operatives would be attacking them. I totally disagree with your statement that they are political operatives. Have they actively campaigned for democrats? Made anti-Trump statements? You also fail to mention that Mueller is a life long Republican appointed by George Bush.

If political contributions to democrats means your anti-Trump, then the White House is in big trouble.
Jared Kushner - $151.950
Ivanka Trump - $96,700
Steven Mnuchin - $71,000
Gary Cohn - $301,600
Anthony Scaramucci - $178,210
Donald Trump - $252,600
Analysis | If donations to Democrats mean you’re anti-Trump, the White House is in very deep trouble

Can you imagine the shock and awe if Obama and Hillarys' conversations had been shared with the media equal to what has happened to Trump so far?
There is a bureaucratic "deep state" and it is run by powers that are aligned with Progressive agendas and backed by the media.....not Conservative, traditional agendas.

We do NOT have a level playing field I don't give a shit WHAT the left says otherwise.

His base is his base, at least 85% is going to stick with him, because that's what a base does. I'm talking about the internal polling done by Republicans who are in for tough races in 2018. I've been saying all along that those are the polls that matter right now, and that we'll be able to tell how they look by the way those Republicans act towards Trump.

You can argue that those polls are wrong, but Trump is (especially after sacking Priebus) becoming more and more isolated within his own party right now, and he can't pass laws by himself. And given the way he is, that just can't be a surprise.
. What we might be seeing is that America was being undermined for so long, that too many players have been put into place over the years, in order to protect the agenda of those who envision an America that will be unrecognizable by those living today. It will be a shiney city on a hill, but the contents will be pure evil. It's already in motion, so let's see if it was to be our destiny or not. All eye's are on Washington now.
I think there a times that an entrenched system can be shattered from the outside. But I just don't think our political system is one of them.

Now I'm not a fan of Trump, but I sure as hell don't like our system either. And what concerns me here is that he could end up being such a poor choice of messengers that it actually ends up helping the system.

Trump is a refreshing change in a system rife with moldy has beens who refuse to look in the mirror and see and realize how useless and obsolete they are,

Applies to both parties.

it is coming to point where all efforts to end the stagnant system has been tried

the last ditch attempt may be a convention of the states

and throw every last one of these slim bags to the streets

Eliminate citizens united and gerrymandered districts and things will get better.

Sure enable the unions and their money decide the elections. Things are better, if we elect honest representatives it will stay that way.

Can you imagine the shock and awe if Obama and Hillarys' conversations had been shared with the media equal to what has happened to Trump so far?
There is a bureaucratic "deep state" and it is run by powers that are aligned with Progressive agendas and backed by the media.....not Conservative, traditional agendas.

We do NOT have a level playing field I don't give a shit WHAT the left says otherwise.

Obama had normal conversations with foreign leaders. He didn't brag about his electoral win months after the fact.

First, Mueller, a good friend of the fired Comey, is appointed to lead the investigation into the non-existent collusion, then he loads his staff with 0bama sycophants and Hillary supporters, now he wants to convene a Grand Jury, and he wants it to sit in DC. Where you basically can't find a Trump supporter.

This has always been my only fear about this. The left, as we all know is corrupt to the core. They would watch this country burn rather than let 0bamas disastrous legacy get reversed. Party before country with them and it isn't even close.

Would it surprise anyone at all if they didn't completely make shit up?

This isn;t about left or right. It is about preventing Trump from bringing out the truth on primarily two issues: 911 and Globull warming

First, Mueller, a good friend of the fired Comey, is appointed to lead the investigation into the non-existent collusion, then he loads his staff with 0bama sycophants and Hillary supporters, now he wants to convene a Grand Jury, and he wants it to sit in DC. Where you basically can't find a Trump supporter.

This has always been my only fear about this. The left, as we all know is corrupt to the core. They would watch this country burn rather than let 0bamas disastrous legacy get reversed. Party before country with them and it isn't even close.

I think they, and we...just want an investigation. Kinda like you guys did wit Benghazi...or...were you corrupt to the core too? :dunno:

Except that Benghazi was an actual thing, with actual fuck ups and actual lying. This is total bull shit.

In order for your comparison to work, they would have had to hold a hearing to find out if anyone died, or if there even was an attack at Benghazi.

Hate to disappoint you but the Russian interference in our elections was an actual thing.

No one has to die to confirm reality or make something serious.

You guys are just trying to find excuses.

That isn't what they are investigating and you know it. They are investigating Trump for collusion. You are just being immature.

Investigating the Trump campaign for collusion is one part of the WIDER INVESTIGATION, something you can't seem to comprehend because whenever the mention of "Russian's attempting to influence our elections" comes up, you go into a spasm of deflection, denial, and redirection.

In so far as collusion...I didn't think so initially, but it sure is disturbing how much empty space there is in people's memories and how things keep popping out. Lies burst like soap bubbles. WTF?

Let's get to the facts, let the investigation conclude and then move on.

Do you have any idea how many investigations are never concluded? It is just a way to disrupt an agenda Trump is managing to put through anyway.

Obama had normal conversations with foreign leaders. He didn't brag about his electoral win months after the fact.
Do you have the transcripts? Stop talking out of your ass.

Oh really? So why isn't he using an already seated GJ? Why is he appointing a new one?

So he would have the same jury for a full eighteen months.

Like I said. The fix is in.

How does that fact point to a 'fix'?

Because he wants it to go that long. You DO know where we will be in 18 months or so right?

Try to think because you are just boring me.

Or he simply wants a jury that is involved from the beginning rather than playing catch up. There is no indication that he intends it to go the whole eighteen months. That is simply the duration of the jury.
Grand Jury probes typically run many months if they subpoena witnesses and documents as this one will surely do. The direction a grand jury will take is determined by the evidence presented to them and the evidence they uncover as they subpoena witness. Typically a federal grand jury meets three to five days a month. Federal grand juries are often in paneled for 18 months but they can be extended. The longest trial in US history was 3 1/2 years. To bring the case to trial, the grand jury must return an indictment that is signed by both the prosecutor and the grand jury foreperson. As the grand jury moves forward, new requests for indictments may be present and thus more investigations. I doubt this grand jury will finish till next year. However, even after the grand jury finishes, the investigation can continue.

Last edited:

Nope. Cuz nobody in Obama's administration thought it would save the nation to make his conversations public.

Trump embarrassed the nation in those phone calls. And you don't care.

Comey is not a subject of Muellers investigation.

You don't know that. He certainly COULD be, if you read the mandate. Why didn't Comey protest or take notes after Lynch ordered him not to call the Hillary investigation an investigation anymore? Collusion? Why did Comey usurp the AG's authority in dropping the Hillary investigation, a woman with known corrosive ties to the Ukraine and the Russian State, after announcing enough evidence on her to hang ten people?

:lol:

"Investigating" Comey for nonsense that youve read on the internet is not part of Mueller's mandate.

And no one is history has ever been charged with a crime for what Hillary did. Spillage happens every day.

Actually they have, and in fact there is one Navy sailor sitting in jail right now for doing significantly less. You are factually wrong.

No, I'm not. I discussed the sailor I assume you're talking about a few posts ago.

He did not do "significantly less", and the context of the case makes it clear that his case and Hillary's are legally unrelated.

She specifically violated the law as regards the handling of secure data. This is not arguable. That is a felony as laid out by comey in his testimony to Congress. He is the person, and singular in his interpretation, who decided that intent had to be a component of the crime. The actual law has no intent component. As I said, you are factually wrong.

Leave the old woman alone. Putin and his fake news bots screwed her out of an election,

Shortly before election night I was informed by a friend that he read that 80% of the funds to the Clinton Foundation went to administrative and to the Clintons, He said "I read)it on the web."

Of course he did! It was Russian fake news. Now, multiply that one vote lost to a lie to a couple million.

Nope. Cuz nobody in Obama's administration thought it would save the nation to make his conversations public.

I am not embarrassed at all. Who cares about Europe(soon to be shithole) the mess it is in. Those world leaders need to clean their own houses. Trump wields power that is not embarrassing, it is necessary.

So he would have the same jury for a full eighteen months.

Like I said. The fix is in.

How does that fact point to a 'fix'?

Because he wants it to go that long. You DO know where we will be in 18 months or so right?

Try to think because you are just boring me.

Or he simply wants a jury that is involved from the beginning rather than playing catch up. There is no indication that he intends it to go the whole eighteen months. That is simply the duration of the jury.
Grand Juries probes typically run many months if they subpoena witnesses and documents as this one will surely do. The direction a grand jury will take is determined by the evidence presented to them and the evidence they uncover as they subpoena witness. Typically a federal grand jury meets three to five days a month. Federal grand juries are often in paneled for 18 months but they can be extended. The longest trial in US history was 3 1/2 years. To bring the case to trial, the grand jury must return an indictment that is signed by both the prosecutor and the grand jury foreperson. As the grand jury moves forward, new incitements may be present and thus more investigations. I doubt this grand jury will finish till next year. However, even after the grand jury finishes, the investigation can continue.
. If there is no crime or immediate evidence to suggest one, then you mean to tell me that an investigation can continue on the taxpayers dime in hopes to oppease a political enemy who would use such a process to try and get even ??? You are kidding me right ?? An investigation should last no more than 6 months tops. Reform is needed badly if these investigation's get out of control due to not having strict boundaries or time lines in which they must adhere to. :cuckoo:

poor sad wing nut.....

how dare decent people stand up to the disgusting slug that is the orange sociopath.

right?

tough.

I am not embarrassed at all. Who cares about Europe(soon to be shithole) the mess it is in. Those world leaders need to clean their own houses. Trump wields power that is not embarrassing, it is necessary.

you should be embarrassed.... for voting for a pathetic incompetent Russian tool.

at best, he's in way over his orange head.

at worst he's a Russian asset.

now stop whining little trump loon snowflake.

Forum List

Back