The Flint Water Crisis: An insight into Republicanism.

The facts in the Flint water "crisis" are hard to find. For instance, is it every home (or those with old lead pipes)? Are copper pipe homes OK? How many are/were up to date on water bill? FED EPA was notified when? did what? Is it truly the Flint river supply or the chemical treatment is now missing? Who approved the EM orders? If they were able to switch to Flint river water did they blow up the old pipes to the "good" water? why not switch back until fixed? where are the records of testing? what do the records show? How do they provide water if revenue is not received?

on and on and on...........no facts, just blame the R.
Old lead pipes don't help but the problem began when Flint voted to save money and switch their main source of water from the Lake to a river. Not very smart.
The problem began when the people of Flint stopped paying the water bill.

Therefore they deserved lead water. We got it...

Lol I'm not on this board much because I'm busy working for a living, yet biscuit Kosh thinks I'm a sock because they have mental problems. Kosh needs a koosh ball to settle their sanity.

Yes we all know you are sock ID!

Silly far left drone!

Once again the far right fox-bot displays their paranoid mental illness. Let the mods look into me, I am not a sock. Your socks smell horrible though...maybe try a bath soon?

My God, who still lives in Flint? Democrat nutbags destroyed that city many years ago. It was Detroit before Detroit became the current Detroit nightmare. Who the hell's still hangin around that dump?... Lost confused loyal Democrats?

No, therefore they BOUGHT (cheaper) lead water. Is that the GOP's fault? Why are Democrats never held accountable for their actions? Are they children who have to rely on adults to clean up their messes?

What did the Mayor do about it? City council? What is their purpose? how long issue been going on? suddenly it is an emergency? huh?

Again, where are the water quality "outgoing" records? Did it meet requirements? ever? who approved it? were they warned not to drink city water day 1? day 30?

The facts in the Flint water "crisis" are hard to find. For instance, is it every home (or those with old lead pipes)? Are copper pipe homes OK? How many are/were up to date on water bill? FED EPA was notified when? did what? Is it truly the Flint river supply or the chemical treatment is now missing? Who approved the EM orders? If they were able to switch to Flint river water did they blow up the old pipes to the "good" water? why not switch back until fixed? where are the records of testing? what do the records show? How do they provide water if revenue is not received?

Old lead pipes don't help but the problem began when Flint voted to save money and switch their main source of water from the Lake to a river. Not very smart.

Deserved is an inappropriate word. If you get on a bus and refuse to pay the fare you will be put off the bus. Do you deserve being stranded where you don't want to be? Isn't travel a human right?

The blame goes to the judge that ruled that the city could not shut off the water for non payment. That caused the majority to stop paying leaving only a small number of people supporting water distribution for the entire city. You know this isn't going to end well. Deserved might be wrong. Expected is better.

maybe we can start illegal immigration into Mexico? they have water. Oh yeah, we been told not to drink that too. Buy bottled water? no money? no job? we now in year 8 of BHO summer of recovery.

No, therefore they BOUGHT (cheaper) lead water. Is that the GOP's fault? Why are Democrats never held accountable for their actions? Are they children who have to rely on adults to clean up their messes?

Deserved is an inappropriate word. If you get on a bus and refuse to pay the fare you will be put off the bus. Do you deserve being stranded where you don't want to be? Isn't travel a human right?

The blame goes to the judge that ruled that the city could not shut off the water for non payment. That caused the majority to stop paying leaving only a small number of people supporting water distribution for the entire city. You know this isn't going to end well. Deserved might be wrong. Expected is better.

Yes yes yes, we heard all the stories, to sum it up; they got poisoned like rats, because they couldn't afford clean water.

Welcome to the jungle...

Lol I'm not on this board much because I'm busy working for a living, yet biscuit Kosh thinks I'm a sock because they have mental problems. Kosh needs a koosh ball to settle their sanity.

Silly far left drone!

Once again the far right fox-bot displays their paranoid mental illness. Let the mods look into me, I am not a sock. Your socks smell horrible though...maybe try a bath soon?
Uh what is a sock ID?

Some friendly advice for all Flint residents...GTFO!

Counting on the same Democrats who destroyed Flint and Detroit, to somehow fix things, is incredibly naive and foolish. Just pack up and hit the road. Good luck and God Bless.

Yes yes yes, we heard all the stories, to sum it up; they got poisoned like rats, because they couldn't afford clean water.

Welcome to the jungle...
Welcome to the real world. If you don't pay, you don't get. Pay the electric bill or sit in the dark.

This is the end result of running out of other people's money.

IF this is a real problem, Local officials should have been working on it Day 1 24/7. I smell rat or is that lead?

Silly far left drone!

Uh what is a sock ID?
Ask fruitloop Kosh dude is wacked.

Welcome to the jungle...
Welcome to the real world. If you don't pay, you don't get. Pay the electric bill or sit in the dark.

This is the end result of running out of other people's money.

No, you got it wrong; pay the electric bill, or die freezing.

This is the end result of being poor...

Silly far left drone!

Uh what is a sock ID?

See how the far left drones will cover for one another, even if it is a sock!

Silly far left drone!

Uh what is a sock ID?

Yes we know the far left are that!

Mayor and City Council don't live local? They got different water? Good filters for the elitist? They pump un-treated sewage to the masses but different pipes to the "rich" GOVT workers? Trash men live in Ann Arbor? WTH is going on?

Provide meaningful data or STHU. Wait a minute, I am the one "talking"...........ooops.

Silly far left drone!

Uh what is a sock ID?

Says the mentally challenged far right fox-bot!

Silly far left drone!

Uh what is a sock ID?

Says the mentally challenged far right fox-bot!

Yes we all know you are far left sock ID..

Forum List

Back