The Flint Water Crisis: An insight into Republicanism.

Shutter Flint and Detroit. Democrats destroyed em a long time ago. It's all over. Movin on...
There are plenty of "Democrat" run cities and towns that are operating pretty damn well. Selecting a few that went bust due to insolvency of major industries and the resulting erosion of the tax base is just disingenuous on your part.

The hierarchy in the republican social networks, having legacy wealth from their parents and grandparents ( the top 10%) build large corporations and then run them into the ground, threatening the fiscal well being of, not just a few cities, but the economic standing of the entire nation.

I did get it straight...Detroit has an EM...HIs name is early and he was appointed under the SAME guidelines afforded by ACT# 436. BUt Since Detroit ois no longer considered bankrupt why the heck are they paying that clown $220,000 per year to alienate the teachers of Detroit?

.DPS has an emergency manager. Not the City of Detroit. Thats over and has been successful. Get it straight little boy. Both were ran into bankruptcy by the leftist crooks
All by design you silly little dope. But like a lot of dumb ass blue collar conservatives, you don't even know who raped your silly little ass. It wasn't unions Granholm or Obama. But if I have to explain this to you then you are so far gone that I won't even bother. I will only come here to banter with you and have a little fun with your sorry stupid little ass. Oh, and I was Metro Detroit Powerlifting champ in 88. Your small biceps aren't impressive. LOL But that fro was. Mad respect for that.

So what the fuck do you think the GOP has to offer you? Do you own your own construction business or something?

In '88 ? 28 years ago?.. LOL... that's a recent pic little man. I could kick your old ass suburbanite boy:wink_2:
I wrestled in college. You think you can take a former college wrestler/powerlifting champ? You young punks nowadays are such typical blowhards. You've never gotten in a real fight with a real man in your life but because you finally got a few muscles you think that makes you tough? I laugh at you.

I wish I had a nickle for every young punk who thought I was over the hill enough for them to take me. Ten seconds later I'm on top of them and they can't move and I'm like, "what did you say you little bitch?" I'm 45 years old and still got it.

Chances are you don't know what you are doing and I would just completely manhandle your little jew ass.
lol ...I learned to fight on the streets and i'm older than you and would still kick your punk fat ass:)

Suggestion: You had better wear a #10 tub on your head if you fight anybody... Your hair might get in the eyes of you AND your opponent otherwise. Better yet, just take that damn wig off and be done with it.... heh heh heh!

Shutter Flint and Detroit. Democrats destroyed em a long time ago. It's all over. Movin on...
There are plenty of "Democrat" run cities and towns that are operating pretty damn well. Selecting a few that went bust due to insolvency of major industries and the resulting erosion of the tax base is just disingenuous on your part.

The hierarchy in the republican social networks, having legacy wealth from their parents and grandparents ( the top 10%) build large corporations and then run them into the ground, threatening the fiscal well being of, not just a few cities, but the economic standing of the entire nation.

You're conveniently forgetting about all those Democrat politicians who were arrested and sent to prison for corruption. They were the leaders the citizens of Flint and Detroit continuously elected. They have no one to blame but themselves and their beloved Democrats. It isn't a Republican issue.

I wrestled in college. You think you can take a former college wrestler/powerlifting champ? You young punks nowadays are such typical blowhards. You've never gotten in a real fight with a real man in your life but because you finally got a few muscles you think that makes you tough? I laugh at you.

I wish I had a nickle for every young punk who thought I was over the hill enough for them to take me. Ten seconds later I'm on top of them and they can't move and I'm like, "what did you say you little bitch?" I'm 45 years old and still got it.

Chances are you don't know what you are doing and I would just completely manhandle your little jew ass.
lol ...I'm learned to fight on the streets and i'm older than you and would still kick your punk fat ass:)
Is there really a school in Detroit that's 25% white? What is bright more? That's got some whites in it but its a very low class neighborhood.

Wait a minute. You're older than me? What year did you graduate? Because my neighborhood was all white in 1973. By 1978 my neighborhood was all black. We were the last whites to leave.

So we see its you whites who fled that don't like blacks. Now you want to blame liberal policies?

Im glad you have black friends who put up with you and you them. You seem like a great guy for a conservative

I graduated in '82 you really don't know that much about Detroit do you? Look up southwest Detroit. My area has large % white and still pretty evenly mixed. I don't pick my friends based on race. i moved in 2001 but all my friends are still in Detroit and i have no problem hanging out there quit often actually. I also have a service based business and work there almost every day in all parts of Detroit. I didn't flee, I just wanted some land. I also have no problem living there.You stereotype people. That's not a virtue actually, it's a hindrance to reality.
Mexican town? Those aren't whites. LOL. Actually I did hang out in that part of Detroit. Little bars on every corner, shots daily, etc. Bottom line is you moved. You didn't want land you wanted out. You wanted to feel safe. You sold out. That's ok, so did I. LOL

Sorry you can't make new friends in the burbs.

I wanted land too so I purchased 65 acres in Boyne. I didn't move there though.

And you know who does business in Detroit? People who have to. You see an opportunity in Detroit you can't find out in the burbs. That's why arabs and other immigrants open up party stores in Detroit. It's real cheap to get started. And I know a few who've been shot. Real brave of you to live and visit in hell.

I like Detroit. Screw working in Bloomfield for all those preppy people. So let me get this straight. You're 45 yrs old, and left Detroit in 1978. That would have made you 7yrs old. You said you went to Jr high there..Are you a genius? Did you start at 7?:eusa_think:. Mexican town is only one part of Southwest are you sure you're in Michigan? :dunno:
A. Emerson MIDDLE SCHOOL was k-8. My last year there was 4th grade. I started school when I was 4. Graduated highschool when I was 17.

B. People in the burbs don't know what east side or west side or south side means. That's how you detroiters distinguish yourselves. In fact I grew up 6& evergreen and I still don't know what side that's on. It's all either downtown or shit. Sounds like you live in the whitest part of Detroit to me. You sure you didn't live just outside of Detroit? Grosse point?

B. What do you do and what % of your customers are black detroiters?

C. How many black detroiters agree with your politics? Maybe you're the racist.

Some republicans have shown to be just as corrupt or more so than some democrats.
The Republican party is no stranger to corruption, as this list of corrupt Republicans (with photos where possible) proves. - Corrupt Republicans

But if you are somehow trying to tie so-called democrat corruption to the Flint Water crisis, I am going to have to insist that you abandon that view and focus instead on the pertinent facts. A republican governor, in 2011, prior to the promulgation of PL 436, "Bogarted" ( reference to the strong arm tactics used by Humphrey Bogart in his films) the Flint Government under *then* existing law and usurped the governing power of the city. Snyder has never let tFlint regain control of their municipal governing authority until a few days ago....MAYBE... PL 436. apparently isn't retroactive back to 2011!

.DPS has an emergency manager. Not the City of Detroit. Thats over and has been successful. Get it straight little boy. Both were ran into bankruptcy by the leftist crooks
All by design you silly little dope. But like a lot of dumb ass blue collar conservatives, you don't even know who raped your silly little ass. It wasn't unions Granholm or Obama. But if I have to explain this to you then you are so far gone that I won't even bother. I will only come here to banter with you and have a little fun with your sorry stupid little ass. Oh, and I was Metro Detroit Powerlifting champ in 88. Your small biceps aren't impressive. LOL But that fro was. Mad respect for that.

So what the fuck do you think the GOP has to offer you? Do you own your own construction business or something?

In '88 ? 28 years ago?.. LOL... that's a recent pic little man. I could kick your old ass suburbanite boy:wink_2:

lol ...I learned to fight on the streets and i'm older than you and would still kick your punk fat ass:)

Suggestion: You had better wear a #10 tub on your head if you fight anybody... Your hair might get in the eyes of you AND your opponent otherwise. Better yet, just take that damn wig off and be done with it.... heh heh heh!
Before a fight he puts his little Jew beany on to hold back the fro.

But in his defense he called me boy too.

Hey jroc where did you move to?

When I moved to the burbs we continued to go back every week for the next 30 years because my grandmother refused to move. Couple of thoughts.

1. Jroc and I lived in two completely different Detroit's. There is nothing to love about the Detroit I grew up in. Nice people but murderers rapists muggers and drug dealers live there too. I could tell you horror stories daily.

2. When I visited I thank God I got out and I felt sorry for the people stuck there. I never thought they were lazy or chose to live like that. Jobs equal lower crime and less divorce. No comparison between the opportunity and standard of living between metro Detroit and Detroit proper.

3. So jroc lives in a very safe edge of Detroit. Where a lot of beaners live. I've been there. I'll have to get more details because I'm intrigued at his love for Detroit. Detroit's a very big place. My buddies own business' in or near Greek town. It's real nice there now. Just don't break down or go down a wrong street and get lost in a bad area. I hear Mack is a bad street.

You're conveniently forgetting about all those Democrat politicians who were arrested and sent to prison for corruption. They were the leaders the citizens of Flint and Detroit continuously elected. They have no one to blame but themselves and their beloved Democrats. It isn't a Republican issue.
Why are you connecting kwami with flint? This is how we got in the Iraq war. Iraq and Afghanistan are not the same place and neither are flint and detroit

Detroit's on the rebound:cool-45:
I guess people are paying their property taxes now. Mayor Mike duggin said they have $10 million more than they thought they would. I hope they fix Detroit. My dad talks about how great it was in the late 50s and early 60s. After The 60s riots things went bad

Some republicans have shown to be just as corrupt or more so than some democrats.
The Republican party is no stranger to corruption, as this list of corrupt Republicans (with photos where possible) proves. - Corrupt Republicans

But if you are somehow trying to tie so-called democrat corruption to the Flint Water crisis, I am going to have to insist that you abandon that view and focus instead on the pertinent facts. A republican governor, in 2011, prior to the promulgation of PL 436, "Bogarted" ( reference to the strong arm tactics used by Humphrey Bogart in his films) the Flint Government under *then* existing law and usurped the governing power of the city. Snyder has never let tFlint regain control of their municipal governing authority until a few days ago....MAYBE... PL 436. apparently isn't retroactive back to 2011!
I heard today Snyder finally fired the efm that fucked flint. He was working with the Detroit public schools and everyone wanted him gone.

By the way jroc, you know all the Detroit public school teachers who keep calling in sick in protest of the condition of their schools? One of them is my middle schools. I bet your preppy boy school is not one of those dilapidated school districts. In fact I bet anything you went to private school. You pretend you went to a dps

lol ...I'm learned to fight on the streets and i'm older than you and would still kick your punk fat ass:)
Is there really a school in Detroit that's 25% white? What is bright more? That's got some whites in it but its a very low class neighborhood.

Wait a minute. You're older than me? What year did you graduate? Because my neighborhood was all white in 1973. By 1978 my neighborhood was all black. We were the last whites to leave.

So we see its you whites who fled that don't like blacks. Now you want to blame liberal policies?

Im glad you have black friends who put up with you and you them. You seem like a great guy for a conservative

I graduated in '82 you really don't know that much about Detroit do you? Look up southwest Detroit. My area has large % white and still pretty evenly mixed. I don't pick my friends based on race. i moved in 2001 but all my friends are still in Detroit and i have no problem hanging out there quit often actually. I also have a service based business and work there almost every day in all parts of Detroit. I didn't flee, I just wanted some land. I also have no problem living there.You stereotype people. That's not a virtue actually, it's a hindrance to reality.
But the REAL you is quite evident here. You think I am Black so you call me BOY when my well researched bullet proof posts frustrate you. Heh heh heh...If only your "black friends" could see what you say here. Do you have any friends originating from Beta Israel? Not proselytized Jews like YOU but real Israelites from the tribe of Dan?...BOY!

You don't know me dumbass. That fits better actually. Look around the board at my posts, I call lots of male idiots boy. I could give a shit what race you are. You're a stupid little kid that's what i think you are actually...Dumbass:slap:

I heard today Snyder finally fired the efm that fucked flint. He was working with the Detroit public schools and everyone wanted him gone.

By the way jroc, you know all the Detroit public school teachers who keep calling in sick in protest of the condition of their schools? One of them is my middle schools. I bet your preppy boy school is not one of those dilapidated school districts. In fact I bet anything you went to private school. You pretend you went to a dps

Priest elementary, munger Jr high, and Chadsey high school. my Single mother raised me and my brother after my alcoholic father abandoned us when we were toddlers. I was on welfare through much of my childhood....Anything else you wanna know boy? you already know i had a mean ass fro:thup:

But the REAL you is quite evident here. You think I am Black so you call me BOY when my well researched bullet proof posts frustrate you. Heh heh heh...If only your "black friends" could see what you say here. Do you have any friends originating from Beta Israel? Not proselytized Jews like YOU but real Israelites from the tribe of Dan?...BOY!

You don't know me dumbass. That fits better actually. Look around the board at my posts, I call lots of male idiots boy. I could give a shit what race you are. You're a stupid little kid that's what i think you are actually...Dumbass:slap:
What's the matter sissy,did I pluck yer little heart strings and cause the 1 mg grain of testosterone to rise to the surface? Man up... get a haircut or take that wig off and maybe you will start to mature.... heh heh heh!

I'm bold now:cool-45:

3413-1415149530-5f93f3190bdc1ac2b562ea731f6dfe21.jpg

Mexican town? Those aren't whites. LOL. Actually I did hang out in that part of Detroit. Little bars on every corner, shots daily, etc. Bottom line is you moved. You didn't want land you wanted out. You wanted to feel safe. You sold out. That's ok, so did I. LOL

And you know who does business in Detroit? People who have to. You see an opportunity in Detroit you can't find out in the burbs. That's why arabs and other immigrants open up party stores in Detroit. It's real cheap to get started. And I know a few who've been shot. Real brave of you to live and visit in hell.

I like Detroit. Screw working in Bloomfield for all those preppy people. So let me get this straight. You're 45 yrs old, and left Detroit in 1978. That would have made you 7yrs old. You said you went to Jr high there..Are you a genius? Did you start at 7?:eusa_think:. Mexican town is only one part of Southwest are you sure you're in Michigan? :dunno:
A. Emerson MIDDLE SCHOOL was k-8. My last year there was 4th grade. I started school when I was 4. Graduated highschool when I was 17.

B. People in the burbs don't know what east side or west side or south side means. That's how you detroiters distinguish yourselves. In fact I grew up 6& evergreen and I still don't know what side that's on. It's all either downtown or shit. Sounds like you live in the whitest part of Detroit to me. You sure you didn't live just outside of Detroit? Grosse point?

6 and evergreen is Northwest side and fourth grade?..You didn't even grow up there. You were just a little kid when you left suburbanite boy. :slap:

I'm not:biggrin:

th

6 and evergreen is Northwest side and fourth grade?..You didn't even grow up there. You were just a little kid when you left suburbanite boy. :slap:
You are right but still I went in once a week every week for 30 years. Really, without jobs, other than get out, what can those people all do? I suppose they can go to a community college but not much work opportunity there. Not like all us suburbanites who benefitted from parents with good jobs, good schools, good friends, safe, no gangs, no violence, every fight settled with fists. Even us kids could find jobs that paid $5 when minimum wage was $3.50.

I worked in a factory where they brought in blacks to meet the quota back during affirmative action. They treated the black very badly. Paid them less, didn't let them use the locker. White trash losers.

Don't try to pretend whites in Michigan aren't racist.

I used to have nightmares we had to move back. There were only 3 of us whites in the entire school. Our white principal was hospitalized! You grew up in a very soft part of Detroit. 6& evergreen was all white kindergarten, 50/50 first grade, 75% black in 2nd grade and all black 3rd and 4th.

Where we moved was paradise. My dad got a job at the wixom Lincoln continental plant. That plant helped Detroit out greatly. That plant is in mexico now.

Oh, and alot of those whites who fled to the burbs are your fellow republicans

Nice biceps but you gotta work on those forearms. Put your forearms on the bench and put the 45 lb straight bar in your hands palms up and roll the bar down and up with your fingertips. Like a hand curl.

Then when you are wearing a short sleeve shirt people know you are buff. You have to wear a wife beater for ANYONE to know you even lift weights.

And shoulder shrugs for those weak traps.

Don't tell me you have birdy calves too!

Priest elementary, munger Jr high, and Chadsey high school. my Single mother raised me and my brother after my alcoholic father abandoned us when we were toddlers. I was on welfare through much of my childhood....Anything else you wanna know boy? you already know i had a mean ass fro:thup:
You were on welfare and now you're a Republican? Looks like we got us Another Ben carson.

They should have never given you welfare, right? You, a republic, wants to remove the very safety net you landed in yourself as a child.

One word. Unfuckingbelievable

Nice biceps but you gotta work on those forearms. Put your forearms on the bench and put the 45 lb straight bar in your hands palms up and roll the bar down and up with your fingertips. Like a hand curl.

Then when you are wearing a short sleeve shirt people know you are buff. You have to wear a wife beater for ANYONE to know you even lift weights.

And shoulder shrugs for those weak traps.

Don't tell me you have birdy calves too!
Stop giving my secrets a way...:lol:

There is an eerie silence on these boards about the ongoing water scandal in Flint Michigan with good reason. This crisis uncovers a republican tendency to do things that end up being detrimental to their constituents and everyone living near them.

The Snyder administration sparked the chain of events that led to the crisis back in April, 2014 amid a financial downturn. To save money, the decision to switch Flint's water source from Lake Huron to the Flint River was made on the ill fated advise of a state sanctioned emergency manager to Flint.

Noteworthy is the revelation that the Flint River had long had a reputation for being nasty when the state made the switch.. But the burgeoning indifference doesn't stop there. A 2011 study indicated that Flint River water had to be treated with anti- corrosion agents before it could be fit for human consumption. That didn't happen. Therein lies the culpability...the republicans dropped the ball and, either through abject stupidity or indifference, they failed those who put their trust ini them.

There is more. The callousness of these Michigan republicans underlines the inclination of the GOP to put material interests above human interests. Michael Pitt, a member of the law team representing the victims, puts it this way:

"He further lambasted state officials who, he alleged, learned of elevated lead levels in children's blood in 2014 and did nothing."

"They were staring at a public health emergency, and they sat on it for over 10 months," he said, further criticizing leaders who assured residents the water was safe when they knew it wasn't true"..

If what Pitt said is true, there is an element of criminality here.

Although these developments are shocking, I am not surprised by the cold insensitiveness of the Michigan republicans towards the people of Flint. Republicans have been against everything that makes America a better place to live for all classes of Americans. Some of the things republicans have tried to undermine is social security, MEDICARE and, ironically, the EPA. If they had their way there would be NO safety nets and the Great Depression might never have ended. Child labor would still be an ongoing phenomenon.

Given the historical agenda of republicanism...it should be clear that their actions speak louder than their words. If Trump wins, I fear the Flint water crisis gives us a glimpse of things to come. With a GOP congress, and GOP USSC to compliment Trumps in the White House..... be afraid...for nothing you breathe, drink or eat will be safe.

I tend to find Michael Moore quite a blow hard but in this case arrests need to be made. Lawsuits will be filed and the plaintiffs will win and only ones who will be punished will be the taxpayers.

I saw an interview with Erin Brockovich and it turns out that Flint is just one of many cities with dangerously contaminated water but what happen in Flint is a clear case of depraved indifference. They were warned, they knew what they were doing was wrong but they did it anyway.

59 of our military bases have similar problems.
Military Sites on the EPA Superfund List - Veterans Information
US Military Bases Known To Be Contaminated - Gmasw.com
Camp Lejeune water contamination - Wikipedia, the free ...

The problems at Camp Lejune began in 1953 and it was not until Democratic Senator Kay Hagan and President Obama took the bull by the horns and signed the Janey Ensminger act so that the victims could get treatment. It took and act of congress to do the right thing. Perhaps it's time for the people to start going Robes Pierre on these Republican corporate gangsters?

I mention military bases because someone is going to try to play the race card on this one. While this is certainly about the poor it most definitely about what the OP has stated. Republicans today could screw up a one man parade.

I would like to feed the Republican involved the contaminated water at gun point. The will send a message.

This problem is fixable.

Forum List

Back