The Flint Water Crisis: An insight into Republicanism.

That's just right wing talking point 206. Luckily it's not a popular message anyone's buying.

You anti government nuts are ruining America. It's not the greedy politicians fault its the dumb voters
Yeah government is growing at a rapid pace, and the anti government people, real Americans, are running the country?.:uhh: You're an idiot as much as you are a fake Detroiter :slap:
They are only anti government when it comes to helping the poor and middle class.

But I get your point. Rand Paul just dropped out. Anti government types aren't taken seriously and when they are we get lead poisoning.

Funny story. I'm in L.A. and I get in an argument with this big black guy scalping tickets outside the staple center. He tried to hussle me and I called him out. He said, "man I don't know where you from but you don't talk to people like that around here" and I said to him, "bitch I'm from Detroit!" and he realized I wasn't intimidated.

Please tell me more about your part of Detroit. Besides Mexican town what's around there?

And where did you move to?

Used to be a nice area it's a bit run down now. There's still lots of white people there. blacks, Mexicans, Arabs, Puerto Ricans. there used to be a lot of polish people there but most died off or moved

This Area..

7720 Michigan Ave Detroit MI | Comerica Bank, Banks 48210 | MapQuest.com
Ha ha! It says "page not found" I knew you lived in a fictitious part of Detroit. Lol. Jk.

The part of Detroit I lived in was 100% black. Your part of town may be a bit run down but not so bad all the whites Arabs and Muslims have all left.

I was shot by a white guy:eek:
Here is what is wrong with your thinking.

"You Can't Govern if You Don't Believe in Government"

That's just right wing talking point 206. Luckily it's not a popular message anyone's buying.

You anti government nuts are ruining America. It's not the greedy politicians fault its the dumb voters
Yeah government is growing at a rapid pace, and the anti government people, real Americans, are running the country?.:uhh: You're an idiot as much as you are a fake Detroiter :slap:
They are only anti government when it comes to helping the poor and middle class.

But I get your point. Rand Paul just dropped out. Anti government types aren't taken seriously and when they are we get lead poisoning.

Funny story. I'm in L.A. and I get in an argument with this big black guy scalping tickets outside the staple center. He tried to hussle me and I called him out. He said, "man I don't know where you from but you don't talk to people like that around here" and I said to him, "bitch I'm from Detroit!" and he realized I wasn't intimidated.

Please tell me more about your part of Detroit. Besides Mexican town what's around there?

And where did you move to?

Used to be a nice area it's a bit run down now. There's still lots of white people there. blacks, Mexicans, Arabs, Puerto Ricans. there used to be a lot of polish people there but most died off or moved

This Area..

7720 Michigan Ave Detroit MI | Comerica Bank, Banks 48210 | MapQuest.com
Ha ha! It says "page not found" I knew you lived in a fictitious part of Detroit. Lol. Jk.

The part of Detroit I lived in was 100% black. Your part of town may be a bit run down but not so bad all the whites Arabs and Muslims have all left.

I was shot by a white guy:eek:
Maybe he didn't like Jews. Just like you don't like black people, really. Not as a race anyways. I don't completely blame you there is a lot of low life trash in Detroit. Murderers gangs, drugs, rapists. Trump talks about Mexicans but he could be talking about Detroit.

Look at how big JROC is for being over 50 years old. You have to look like that to survive in Detroit. LOL.

Did you hear the Michigan legislature is thinking about doing away with CCW's? Great idea! Why should I have to jump through hoops to carry a gun? It's stopping good citizens from protecting themselves. Criminals don't worry about not having a licence to carry.

Rep. Lawrence outraged GOP members refuse to call Gov. Rick Snyder in Flint water crisis hearing

Just another Republican cover up. He took control of the City. He appointed emergency managers who switched the water source for the City. He ignored to many calls from Doctors and residents warning the water was contaminated. JUST ANOTHER REPUBLICAN COVER UP!
And I just heard Snyder's efm didn't show up in Washington to testafy. He's mia. He's another Ben carson type if you know what I mean.

Let's see if Republicans are right about this being flint city council's fault.

Also notice Republican presidential candidates aren't talking about flint? That tells me they want to distance themselves from this. Hillary and Bernie are addressing it though.

Republicans think a I'm sorry is going to fix this.

And expect Republicans to try to spread blame out to everyone including Democrats. No way they'll own this.

Yeah, We better "hunt down" the black guy:eusa_shifty:

9786689_G.jpg

Yup, "those people" are always trying to poison themselves!

See what I mean!

The Sorrowful Story of The Jonestown Massacre
Rep. Lawrence outraged GOP members refuse to call Gov. Rick Snyder in Flint water crisis hearing

Just another Republican cover up. He took control of the City. He appointed emergency managers who switched the water source for the City. He ignored to many calls from Doctors and residents warning the water was contaminated. JUST ANOTHER REPUBLICAN COVER UP!
And I just heard Snyder's efm didn't show up in Washington to testafy. He's mia. He's another Ben carson type if you know what I mean.

Also notice Republican presidential candidates aren't talking about flint? That tells me they want to distance themselves from this. Hillary and Bernie are addressing it though.

And expect Republicans to try to spread blame out to everyone including Democrats. No way they'll own this.

9786689_G.jpg
Actually they are finding out now the guilt might lie in the Michigan State Legislature and both houses are controlled by Republicans. Republicans have blood on their hands.

The only good thing is this happened this year and not after the election. Then what could us Michiganders do? The GOP will pay at the polls.

Actually they are finding out now the guilt might lie in the Michigan State Legislature and both houses are controlled by Republicans. Republicans have blood on their hands.

The only good thing is this happened this year and not after the election. Then what could us Michiganders do? The GOP will pay at the polls.
The guilt might lay in GOP hands so they will pay at the polls? Do you ever sober up?

9786689_G.jpg

See what I mean!

9786689_G.jpg

You libtards will find a way to blame republicans, one way or the other. Thats the one thing you clowns are good at - blaming.

The guilt might lay in GOP hands so they will pay at the polls? Do you ever sober up?
This is more damaging than Hillary's top secret emails she took home on her private laptop. Did anyone's kids get lead poisoning from her?

By the way, this is also another great example of how in some ways, the high crime in black communities is not black people's fault but instead whiteys fault. Before I would have argued that if you don't provide jobs for a large poor population of course crime is going to go up. But I don't even need to make those arguments. Now we have a direct link between Republican leadership and high crime.

How Lead Caused America's Violent Crime Epidemic

This is more damaging than Hillary's top secret emails she took home on her private laptop. Did anyone's kids get lead poisoning from her?

By the way, this is also another great example of how in some ways, the high crime in black communities is not black people's fault but instead whiteys fault. Before I would have argued that if you don't provide jobs for a large poor population of course crime is going to go up. But I don't even need to make those arguments. Now we have a direct link between Republican leadership and high crime.

LOL, you're hitting the bong hot and heavy this morning. I hope you have the day off from your regular job.

9786689_G.jpg

See what I mean!

9786689_G.jpg

You libtards will find a way to blame republicans, one way or the other. Thats the one thing you clowns are good at - blaming.
It's a lot easier when it is actually their fault, such as this situation.

The head of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's water office told lawmakers Wednesday that Michigan authorities broke federal rules requiring them to add anti-corrosive materials to drinking water pumped into Flint homes, triggering a lead-poisoning crisis.

Who are these "authorities"? Snyder appointees? Republicans? Yes and yes.

The unfolding crisis,
now under criminal investigation by state and federal authorities, caused elevated levels of lead in the blood of thousands of Flint children.

The EPA's water official, Joel Beauvais, said the Department of Environmental Quality first said corrosion treatment wasn't needed for the river water, then "resisted" demands to follow rules requiring it.
The state agency's new head, Keith Creagh, didn't fight that characterization. "We were minimalistic and legalistic in our behavior," he said.
And who appointed all these clueless fools? That's right, SNYDER.

[FONT=Larsseit, sans-serif]Snyder names DNR chief Keith Creagh to head DEQ

[/FONT]

Ha, 'Republicanism' in cites completely controlled by Democrats for decades. Yup, a whole lotta 'Republicanism' in San Fran too. Oh boy, such delusional wingnuts. Makes sense they still live in Third World Hellholes like Flint and Detroit. It's where they belong.

Last edited:

LOL, you're hitting the bong hot and heavy this morning. I hope you have the day off from your regular job.
And which party is anti EPA? That's right, the GOP.

Why EPA Suddenly Doesn’t Have Anyone Running The Office That Protects Our Waterways

Ha, 'Republicanism' in cites completely controlled by Democrats for decades. Oh boy, such delusional wingnuts. Makes sense they still live in Third World Hellholes like Flint and Detroit. It's where they belong.
The GOP bankrupted those poor black cities, and all of America btw, and then appoints a court gesture to rule those cities, and now you blame those cities when the king's court gesture poisons them. Nice.

Ha, 'Republicanism' in cites completely controlled by Democrats for decades. Oh boy, such delusional wingnuts. Makes sense they still live in Third World Hellholes like Flint and Detroit. It's where they belong.
The GOP bankrupted those poor black cities, and all of America btw, and then appoints a court gesture to rule those cities, and now you blame those cities when the king's court gesture poisons them. Nice.

Hellholes like Flint and Detroit have been Democrat strongholds for several decades. And how many of em were arrested for corruption and sent to prison during that time?

It's so bizarre how y'all wingnuts continue to conveniently forget about that. There is no 'Republicanism' in dumps like Flint and Detroit. That's all just in your warped minds. Here's some friendly advice for y'all... GTFO of Flint and Detroit. It ain't gonna get better.

9786689_G.jpg

Who cares about race at this juncture? You just HAD to bring it up, didn't you?
BTW, whether he is republican or democrat, his boss was republican and he did his bidding. That makes him at the very least, a "conservative" and accessory to murder.

Ha, 'Republicanism' in cites completely controlled by Democrats for decades. Yup, a whole lotta 'Republicanism' in San Fran too. Oh boy, such delusional wingnuts. Makes sense they still live in Third World Hellholes like Flint and Detroit. It's where they belong.
That's the attitude from whites that got them there in the first place. You think the citizens of Flint are scum, admit it.

Hellholes like Flint and Detroit have been Democrat strongholds for several decades. And how many of em were arrested for corruption and sent to prison during that time?

It's so bizarre how y'all wingnuts continue to conveniently forget about that. There is no 'Republicanism' in dumps like Flint and Detroit. That's all just in your warped minds. Here's some friendly advice for y'all... GTFO of Flint and Detroit. It ain't gonna get better.
They are just under the rule of the white suburbanites that own and run all the jobs and the state government which is white run owned and controlled. All anyone wants is jobs. You republicans like to blame poor people who live in the poor areas that have no jobs. Tell them ALL to stop being lazy. Many aren't. But you say they are. I guess Herman Cain and Carson agree with you, but not the majority of blacks. They know you are fos, and so do I.

That's the attitude from whites that got them there in the first place. You think the citizens of Flint are scum, admit it.

Yeah, i kinda do. I admit it. You get the leaders you elect. I'm completely over Flint and Detroit citizens whining about the auto industry leaving. It happened a long time ago. They should have recovered by now.

Their mess is of their own doing. They need to quit blaming others. And i mean seriously, who wants to live in Flint and Detroit anyway? It's Third World misery. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would have left a long time ago.

9786689_G.jpg

BTW, whether he is republican or democrat, his boss was republican and he did his bidding. That makes him at the very least, a "conservative" and accessory to murder.
You know who else would have done this to poor people in flint and Detroit?

Yeah, i kinda do. I admit it. You get the leaders you elect. I'm completely over Flint and Detroit citizens whining about the auto industry leaving. It happened a long time ago. They should have recovered by now.

Their mess is of their own doing. They need to quit blaming others. And i mean seriously, who wants to live in Flint and Detroit anyway? It's Third World misery. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would have left a long time ago.
In a lot of ways I agree with you. Enough excuses. Teach your kids to do better in school, start your own ghetto business', start befriending the cops, save your money to get out, be a community organizer, clean up your yard, stop having babies you can't afford and who's fathers won't father them. I could go on and on about how I don't get why a poor black person in flint would have a baby. I'd abort it so fast if I couldn't afford it. Or I'd make sure I didn't get pregnant. And I bet if there were no food stamps a lot of future baby mamas wouldn't happen.

It's tough to punish the kids for their stupid ass parents but I feel like they are using their kids as sort of hostages. Give us free money or the kid dies. Literally.

9786689_G.jpg

I shortened this op ed as much as I could.

Grover Norquist told NPR "I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub." Norquist got his wish when several thousands, mostly Democrats, black, and poor - drowned in New Orleans. Our nation failed in its response, because for most of the past 25 years conservatives who don't believe in governance have run our government. Let the corporations handle your old-age pension, decide how much protection we and our environment need from their toxics, what we're paid, what doctor we can see. What they don't say is that the reason they want to remove government in its protective capacity is because they can then make an enormous amount of money when they privatize governmental functions. It shouldn't surprise us that Bush appointed his unqualified college buddy to head FEMA.
It's not that these conservatives are incompetent or stupid when their interests are at stake. Consider when Hurricane Charley hit Jeb’s state a year earlier than Katrina 6 months before the 2004 elections.
-- About one hundred trucks of water and 280 trucks of ice are present or will arrive in the Jacksonville staging area today. 900,000 Meals-Ready-to-Eat are on site in Jacksonville, ready to be distributed. Over 7,000 cases of food sent, Disaster Medical Assistance Teams were on the ground and setting up comfort stations. FEMA assisted victims, Urban Search and Rescue Teams completed recon missions, FEMA is coordinating with the Department of Energy and the state to ensure that necessary fuel supplies can be distributed throughout the state, with a special focus on hospitals and other emergency facilities that are running on generators, The Army Corps of Engineers will soon begin its efforts to provide tarps to tens of thousands of owners of homes and buildings that have seen damage to their roofs, The National Guard has called up 4,100 troops in Florida, as well as thousands in other nearby states to assist in the distribution of supplies and in preparation for any flooding, The Departments of Health and Human Services, Veterans Affairs, and Defense have organized 300 medical personnel to be on standby. Medical personnel will begin deployment to Florida tomorrow, FEMA coordinated public information messages with Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and North Carolina so that evacuees from Florida can be informed when it is safe to return. -- In addition to federal personnel already in place to respond to Hurricane Charley, 1,000 additional community relations personnel are being deployed to Atlanta for training and further assignment in Florida.
All this was important to Bush’s reelection in 2004. Disaster relief checks were in the mail within a week. That, of course, was for a Republican State, with a Republican governor, the crony brother Bush. But when it was poor black New Orleans, Bush said “Send cash to the Red Cross."

"You Can't Govern if You Don't Believe in Government"

Consider the difference in how Bush handled the hurricane in Florida to the hurricane in New Orleans. Now look at how Snyder poisoned blacks in Flint. Anyone who doesn't see the racism or that Republicans don't give a shit about the poor/middle class doesn't want to see it.

Forum List

Back