The Flint Water Crisis: An insight into Republicanism.

How did he do that? And why is Canada and Germany higher than us on the best country list? Stop with this Barry ruined America bullshit. Your party did it and you voted for it.

Do you want workers to make more? Then vote democratic you fool
He did that by focusing on income redistribution rather than job creation.

Wow...and still the unemployment rate dropped by half during his presidency. We've had the longest stretch of uninterrupted private sector job growth in history.

Funny how the facts don't square with the ODS ain't it?
So that's why Hillary is running on how great things are and she's not going to change nothing....
You guys say "we" aren't better off under Obama. But you think we are takers who deserve to make less.

The people doing bad are the uneducated and low skills workers. Are you claiming Republicans want to help those people?

And in my experience Republicans talk about low taxes but always raise middle class taxes.

I don't vote GOP just because they say the things I want to hear. They got to do the things they say they'll do.

The last bush delay hastert experiment was a disaster.

Nobody raises taxes, but you leftist and RINO Republicans. You also push massive, unrestricted, immigration. Unions were once against all this immigration

American unions should support their Mexican brothers. If they organized their wages would go up.

Pitting us against Chinese Indian and Mexican wages. Terrible.

Just remember liberals didn't get companies to leave America, high wages did.

I know smart business owners who know the way to fix the economy is for us to go back to when the rich had 75% of the money and we had 25%. But the GOP socially engineered it so they have 90% of it and they are sitting on it. Maybe we need to return the death tax. Anyone who dies with 30 million gives uncle Sam half. The spoiled siblings can split the other half. If you die with a billion you give half.

Stealing more money from the people, you hater. Why do you choose to send the bureaucracy more money to feed itself?:dunno:

Wow...and still the unemployment rate dropped by half during his presidency. We've had the longest stretch of uninterrupted private sector job growth in history.

So that's why Hillary is running on how great things are and she's not going to change nothing....
You guys say "we" aren't better off under Obama. But you think we are takers who deserve to make less.

The people doing bad are the uneducated and low skills workers. Are you claiming Republicans want to help those people?

And in my experience Republicans talk about low taxes but always raise middle class taxes.

I don't vote GOP just because they say the things I want to hear. They got to do the things they say they'll do.

Nobody raises taxes, but you leftist and RINO Republicans. You also push massive, unrestricted, immigration. Unions were once against all this immigration

American unions should support their Mexican brothers. If they organized their wages would go up.

Sounds like you're for global government..... Not too bright really :slap:

The liberal ideology doesnt allow for them to actually look at their failures and take responsibility for it, How could it?
Not sure what you are talking about. Are you talking about Iraq? The redistribution of wealth called the Bush Tax Cuts? The 750,000 jobs the economy was losing each month under Bush? The trillions spent in Iraq? The millions of jobs that moved overseas from 2001 to 2008 and the tens of thousands of factories that were closed under Bush?
Oh, you are talking about all that crap and failure handed to Obama in 2009 and complaining he hasn't fixed all the GOP mess fast enough. Got it! If only we could get the GOP to help instead of obstruct and whine. Don't you agree? You should.
He doesn't believe that many jobs were leaving the country every month. He says that's not possible.

But then Obama sucks because he's only adding 200,000 jobs a month. I mean Snyder. Yea! Let's give Snyder credit for the recovery Republicans denied was happening because then they'd have to admit Obama rocks.

I LOVE reminding Republicans Clinton handed bush a surplus. Two wars tax breaks and a billion offshored jobs later. Sprinkle in illegals they said were doing jobs Americans won't do. Fucking liars

Clinton signed NAFTA and you love him for it. The Republican led congress restrained spending ,certainly not Bill Clinton
Bush 1 was supposed to sign NAFTA but he lost.

Free trade is one thing you can't fuck with as president. The bankers are the other thing. Even Obama is for free trade.

Are you saying you or any Republican is anti free trade? Since when?

A big mistake... Clinton to Mexico, now Obama to Asia

Are Republicans suddenly against unregulated free trade? What's Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell doing about it?

Big government leftist drive business out of this country, and the crony capitalist, politicians get rich as they do it

Not sure what you are talking about. Are you talking about Iraq? The redistribution of wealth called the Bush Tax Cuts? The 750,000 jobs the economy was losing each month under Bush? The trillions spent in Iraq? The millions of jobs that moved overseas from 2001 to 2008 and the tens of thousands of factories that were closed under Bush?
Oh, you are talking about all that crap and failure handed to Obama in 2009 and complaining he hasn't fixed all the GOP mess fast enough. Got it! If only we could get the GOP to help instead of obstruct and whine. Don't you agree? You should.
He doesn't believe that many jobs were leaving the country every month. He says that's not possible.

But then Obama sucks because he's only adding 200,000 jobs a month. I mean Snyder. Yea! Let's give Snyder credit for the recovery Republicans denied was happening because then they'd have to admit Obama rocks.

I LOVE reminding Republicans Clinton handed bush a surplus. Two wars tax breaks and a billion offshored jobs later. Sprinkle in illegals they said were doing jobs Americans won't do. Fucking liars

Clinton signed NAFTA and you love him for it. The Republican led congress restrained spending ,certainly not Bill Clinton
Bush 1 was supposed to sign NAFTA but he lost.

Free trade is one thing you can't fuck with as president. The bankers are the other thing. Even Obama is for free trade.

Are you saying you or any Republican is anti free trade? Since when?

A big mistake... Clinton to Mexico, now Obama to Asia

Are Republicans suddenly against unregulated free trade? What's Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell doing about it?

Fuck those RINOS .McConnell should be driven from office like Bohner was.

Maybe we need to return the death tax. Anyone who dies with 30 million gives uncle Sam half

it already is?

Estate tax (death tax) repeal. The Bush tax cuts phased out the death tax. It was supposed to be completely eliminated after 2009. However, after being dormant for one year in 2009, the 2010 deal between President Obama and Congress brought it back to life at 35 percent with a $5 million exemption. The fiscal cliff deal kept the exemption at $5 million (indexed for inflation) and increased the rate from 35 percent to 40 percent.

Ha ha! It says "page not found" I knew you lived in a fictitious part of Detroit. Lol. Jk.

The part of Detroit I lived in was 100% black. Your part of town may be a bit run down but not so bad all the whites Arabs and Muslims have all left.

I was shot by a white guy:eek:
Maybe he didn't like Jews. Just like you don't like black people, really. Not as a race anyways. I don't completely blame you there is a lot of low life trash in Detroit. Murderers gangs, drugs, rapists. Trump talks about Mexicans but he could be talking about Detroit.

Look at how big JROC is for being over 50 years old. You have to look like that to survive in Detroit. LOL.

Did you hear the Michigan legislature is thinking about doing away with CCW's? Great idea! Why should I have to jump through hoops to carry a gun? It's stopping good citizens from protecting themselves. Criminals don't worry about not having a licence to carry.

Nah... I think he was white dude who didn't like the fro. Open carry and CCW is a good thing it saves lives in MI
Ha, 'Republicanism' in cites completely controlled by Democrats for decades. Oh boy, such delusional wingnuts. Makes sense they still live in Third World Hellholes like Flint and Detroit. It's where they belong.
The GOP bankrupted those poor black cities, and all of America btw, and then appoints a court gesture to rule those cities, and now you blame those cities when the king's court gesture poisons them. Nice.

The GOP runs the government? who knew?:dunno: Corrupt politicians, mostly liberals, bankrupted these cities

How many babies did he poison? Did anyone die as a result of his corruption? If not, his 28 year prison term is roof positive that you can cause people to die by being negligent or by messing with their air, food or water and never serve a day in prison. OTOH when you mess with republican money (their god) you'll get the book thrown at you!

The dems are the money grubbers, which is why Kwaime is in Jail:slap:

No Kwame just got caught playing a game he couldn't win. He wasn't part of the Good Ol' rePublican network so his racketeering was an easy target for prosecution. Republicans are STILL the biggest "money grubbers.'They just make sure to get laws passed or make sure courts are seeded with sympathetic GOP judges that will protect them and make their stealing legal.

Maybe he didn't like Jews. Just like you don't like black people, really. Not as a race anyways. I don't completely blame you there is a lot of low life trash in Detroit. Murderers gangs, drugs, rapists. Trump talks about Mexicans but he could be talking about Detroit.

Look at how big JROC is for being over 50 years old. You have to look like that to survive in Detroit. LOL.

Did you hear the Michigan legislature is thinking about doing away with CCW's? Great idea! Why should I have to jump through hoops to carry a gun? It's stopping good citizens from protecting themselves. Criminals don't worry about not having a licence to carry.

Nah... I think he was white dude who didn't like the fro. Open carry and CCW is a good thing it saves lives in MI
Ha, 'Republicanism' in cites completely controlled by Democrats for decades. Oh boy, such delusional wingnuts. Makes sense they still live in Third World Hellholes like Flint and Detroit. It's where they belong.
The GOP bankrupted those poor black cities, and all of America btw, and then appoints a court gesture to rule those cities, and now you blame those cities when the king's court gesture poisons them. Nice.

The GOP runs the government? who knew?:dunno: Corrupt politicians, mostly liberals, bankrupted these cities

How many babies did he poison? Did anyone die as a result of his corruption? If not, his 28 year prison term is roof positive that you can cause people to die by being negligent or by messing with their air, food or water and never serve a day in prison. OTOH when you mess with republican money (their god) you'll get the book thrown at you!

No Kwame just got caught playing a game he couldn't win. He wasn't part of the Good Ol' rePublican network so his racketeering was an easy target for prosecution. Republicans are STILL the biggest "money grubbers.'They just make sure to get laws passed or make sure courts are seeded with sympathetic GOP judges that will protect them and make their stealing legal.

Kwaime a piece of shit who stole money from the people of Detroit people.His wife is also a piece of work nasty, prejudice, bitch. My sister in-law is a Detroit police officer who use to be a body guard for that bitch. She had about 10 of them what a waste of police man power

I know smart business owners who know the way to fix the economy is for us to go back to when the rich had 75% of the money and we had 25%. But the GOP socially engineered it so they have 90% of it and they are sitting on it. Maybe we need to return the death tax. Anyone who dies with 30 million gives uncle Sam half. The spoiled siblings can split the other half. If you die with a billion you give half.

Stealing more money from the people, you hater. Why do you choose to send the bureaucracy more money to feed itself?:dunno:
What about the debt? If you are serious about paying off the debt either your taxes go up a lot or theirs.

I want to roll all the taxes back to pre Reagan. In retrospect he was a horrible President

Kwaime a piece of shit who stole money from the people of Detroit people.His wife is also a piece of work nasty, prejudice, bitch. My sister in-law is a Detroit police officer who use to be a body guard for that bitch. She had about 10 of them what a waste of police man power

Horrible human beings. Maybe even killed Tamara green.

Still kwami was a gangsta.

What about the debt? If you are serious about paying off the debt either your taxes go up a lot or theirs.

Raising the death tax wont decrease the debt. Only cutting government and strong economic growth will do that. Why do you support crony government?

Still kwami was a gangsta.

A Scumbag

Ha ha! It says "page not found" I knew you lived in a fictitious part of Detroit. Lol. Jk.

The part of Detroit I lived in was 100% black. Your part of town may be a bit run down but not so bad all the whites Arabs and Muslims have all left.

Here's what I don't like about republicans.

During the recession bush caused Snyder benefitted from bushanomics fucking granholm. Michigan got hit hardest from bushanomics. Those union jobs paid very well and had great benefits that you'll never have. Are you saving for retirement like my parents did?

I'm going to be fine but I'd like ss to be there when I retire.

The rich called fdr a traitor to his class. What's that make you?

Raising the death tax wont decrease the debt. Only cutting government and strong economic growth will do that. Why do you support crony government?
It's one way to control obscene wealth. The founders said if anyone's wealth became so great it challenged the government it should be cut in half when he dies so his kids don't become the future rulers of America.

Oprah doesn't have any kids. Who's getting all that?

If I had $100 million dollars and no family I'd give 1 million people $100 and screw the government.

Forum List

Back