The Flint Water Crisis: An insight into Republicanism.

The Flint Water crisis: An insight into the minds of Internet trolls & losers who play asinine partisan games with serious issues.

I'm frustrated as all get out with everyone piling on the Governor instead of finding out what the hell was going on within various health and environmental departments.

Hell's bells Gramps the DHHS lied to everyone and fabricated data. The Michigan environmental agencies were lying their asses off to EVERYBODY. And the EPA head in charge of the reason knew about the outrageous lead levels since February 2015 and didn't do anything.

I don't blame politicians for this disaster. Because they are just politicians relying on so called experts who were lying their asses off.

The Flint Water crisis: An insight into the minds of Internet trolls & losers who play asinine partisan games with serious issues.

I'm frustrated as all get out with everyone piling on the Governor instead of finding out what the hell was going on within various health and environmental departments.

Hell's bells Gramps the DHHS lied to everyone and fabricated data. The Michigan environmental agencies were lying their asses off to EVERYBODY. And the EPA head in charge of the reason knew about the outrageous lead levels since February 2015 and didn't do anything.

I don't blame politicians for this disaster. Because they are just politicians relying on so called experts who were lying their asses off.

Their process is simpleton. Find the nearest Republican, aim, blame

You Republicans are always saying all government is bad but won't ever admit when Republicans suck. Is it because the GOP is ruled by corporations so you don't consider Republicans as "government"?

You Republicans are always saying all government is bad but won't ever admit when Republicans suck. Is it because the GOP is ruled by corporations so you don't consider Republicans as "government"?
What is sad is that this whole situation is a political football..................All responsible need to be held accountable..........All.........yet you are blinded by partisan BS in an election year.

I'm conservative as conservative can be and I believe we need government. But smart government. What we don't need are stupid city councils for example that legislate "nuclear free" zones for a city. Fix the freaking pot holes for crying out loud. AND stop wasting money on bullshit. Use the people's money wisely.

There is an eerie silence on these boards about the ongoing water scandal in Flint Michigan with good reason. This crisis uncovers a republican tendency to do things that end up being detrimental to their constituents and everyone living near them.

The Snyder administration sparked the chain of events that led to the crisis back in April, 2014 amid a financial downturn. To save money, the decision to switch Flint's water source from Lake Huron to the Flint River was made on the ill fated advise of a state sanctioned emergency manager to Flint.

Noteworthy is the revelation that the Flint River had long had a reputation for being nasty when the state made the switch.. But the burgeoning indifference doesn't stop there. A 2011 study indicated that Flint River water had to be treated with anti- corrosion agents before it could be fit for human consumption. That didn't happen. Therein lies the culpability...the republicans dropped the ball and, either through abject stupidity or indifference, they failed those who put their trust ini them.

There is more. The callousness of these Michigan republicans underlines the inclination of the GOP to put material interests above human interests. Michael Pitt, a member of the law team representing the victims, puts it this way:

"He further lambasted state officials who, he alleged, learned of elevated lead levels in children's blood in 2014 and did nothing."

"They were staring at a public health emergency, and they sat on it for over 10 months," he said, further criticizing leaders who assured residents the water was safe when they knew it wasn't true"..

If what Pitt said is true, there is an element of criminality here.

Although these developments are shocking, I am not surprised by the cold insensitiveness of the Michigan republicans towards the people of Flint. Republicans have been against everything that makes America a better place to live for all classes of Americans. Some of the things republicans have tried to undermine is social security, MEDICARE and, ironically, the EPA. If they had their way there would be NO safety nets and the Great Depression might never have ended. Child labor would still be an ongoing phenomenon.

Given the historical agenda of republicanism...it should be clear that their actions speak louder than their words. If Trump wins, I fear the Flint water crisis gives us a glimpse of things to come. With a GOP congress, and GOP USSC to compliment Trumps in the White House..... be afraid...for nothing you breathe, drink or eat will be safe.

Flint a making of Republicans? Wow. Republicans made the milk in your refrigerator go bad too, didn't they?

Where's your homework, spanky? It was the Republicans!
I knowI am electrifying but you don't have to honor me with that observation by calling me "Sparky." Heh heh heh.

And the milk in my refrigerator never goes bad because I m in charge of it. Now if a republican invaded my house and took over all my rights and privileges to rule my household, the milk might go bad. didn't you learn anything from the Flint Water Crisis?

My home work? Obviously you didn't do yours or that question would not be necessary.

Don't attack the messenger. Read the facts as I did and you will likely vanish from this thread with due haste...butt hurt, but enlightened!

The thread title is in accurate.

Flint is a case study in Big Government Non-Accountability. Local, State and Federal officials all had their hands on this mess, and only a minor player has been sacrificed the the Secular Demi-God of the Public Narrative. If a private company had done this, the executives in charge would be in jail. But private citizens can't even sue the government when it poisons them.

This is what Progressives call the Thing We Do Together.

Flint is a case study in Big Government Non-Accountability. Local, State and Federal officials all had their hands on this mess, and only a minor player has been sacrificed the the Secular Demi-God of the Public Narrative. If a private company had done this, the executives in charge would be in jail. But private citizens can't even sue the government when it poisons them.

Hang Rick Snyder after a trial...this is GOP Governance...we do not need tax money wasted on Clean water...only progressives want clean water

Hang Rick Snyder after a trial...this is GOP Governance...we do not need tax money wasted on Clean water...only progressives want clean water

^^^ What a crock of excrement ^^^

Oh, fair lady, what big "lies" you have. We have heard, ad nauseam , about how the MDEQ ( a state agency) and the governor willfully and criminally lied about the involvement of the elected democratic council, obstructed the EPA and was central to the republican agenda to to resist any outside advice as well as flipping off the compliance with federal guidelines.

the military is not bad, neither is providing clean drinking water. Government has a limited role. even though you leftist want tyranny

That's funny because the military is where we spend most of our money. You hate the debt but you love what we go into debt for. It's like you like your car but don't want to make your car payment.

Yea that's what we want you dumb shit. Tyranny!!!! Meet me in front of the Joe Louis fist I'll shove it up your dumb ass old man. LOL.

Actually, social security, medicare and public schools are pretty good too. I can tell by looking and talking to you that without social security you would never be able to retire. I would bet you anything you have zero savings and you are probably in debt. So funny when anti government fucks like you talk a good game but without ss you aren't saving shit. So don't tell us that you would save MORE on your own without ss. That's a fucking lie. Instead we would have to take care of your sorry ass when you get too old to work in goobers garage.

You do realize the reason we socialize things is to solve a problem, right? Or because the private sector wasn't doing a good job at it so government had to step in? Otherwise government wouldn't need to step in. The free market would take care of everything. But us liberals know that's a joke. Only you brainwashed right wingers think in talking points.
Not true. The Congressional Budget Office states that about 1/6 of federal spending goes to defense. If you're going to make a point, you should at least base it on fact.

At least people pay into social security. SS may be a big expense but we paid into it and expect to get something out of it. I understand the need for a strong military but

Obama: US spends more on military than next 8 nations combined

Hey moron Social security was not supposed to cost us anything. They were supposed to segregate those funds intended for only what they were intended to be for, until your leftist icon LBJ made it part of the general fund. all the money has been spent on other shit, but you're too stupid to realize that

Don't want to change the subject but I do want to point out that Jroc has bought into another bullshit Republican myth - this one about SS.

https://www.ssa.gov/history/InternetMyths.html

MYTHS AND MISINFORMATION ABOUT SOCIAL SECURITY

<snip>

Myth 4: President Roosevelt promised that the money the participants paid would be put into the independent "Trust Fund," rather than into the General operating fund, and therefore, would only be used to fund the Social Security Retirement program, and no other Government program

The idea here is basically correct. However, this statement is usually joined to a second statement to the effect that this principle was violated by subsequent Administrations. However, there has never been any change in the way the Social Security program is financed or the way that Social Security payroll taxes are used by the federal government.

The Social Security Trust Fund was created in 1939 as part of the Amendments enacted in that year. From its inception, the Trust Fund has always worked the same way. The Social Security Trust Fund has never been "put into the general fund of the government."

Most likely this myth comes from a confusion between the financing of the Social Security program and the way the Social Security Trust Fund is treated in federal budget accounting. Starting in 1969 (due to action by the Johnson Administration in 1968) the transactions to the Trust Fund were included in what is known as the "unified budget." This means that every function of the federal government is included in a single budget. This is sometimes described by saying that the Social Security Trust Funds are "on-budget." This budget treatment of the Social Security Trust Fund continued until 1990 when the Trust Funds were again taken "off-budget." This means only that they are shown as a separate account in the federal budget. But whether the Trust Funds are "on-budget" or "off-budget" is primarily a question of accounting practices--it has no affect on the actual operations of the Trust Fund itself.

IOW's Jroc bought into the Republican confusion that LBJ used SS funds for something other than SS, when in fact Republican icon Ronald Reagan was the first to loot the SS fund...
Ronald Reagan and The Great Social Security Heist

And after Reagan unlocked the SS lockbox, SS became the biggest holder of U.S. Debt.

Q:Who are the holders of U.S. debt?
A: The biggest are the Social Security trust funds (16 percent), the Federal Reserve banks (12 percent), China (8 percent), Japan (7 percent) and mutual funds including money-market funds (6 percent).

And...

"The government's $2.5 trillion debt to Social Security is the real reason that so many politicians want to cut benefits. They are trying to find a way to avoid having to repay the looted money.... Given the fact that much of the surplus revenue from the 1983 payroll tax hike ended up in the pockets of the super rich in the form of income tax cuts, I propose a special tax on this group of taxpayers to recoup the missing Social Security money. The government used revenue from the Social Security payroll tax hike to fund tax cuts for the rich because that was where the money was. I think the government should recover the 'embezzled' money by taxing the rich."

OTOH, BTW...
Bernie has a plan - lookitup.

You are a delusional ignorant person. Bunch of lies. You lied the Reagans tax cut, cut revenue. Not true. You lied that payroll taxes ended up in the pockets of the rich. Lie. You lied that Social Security was fundamentally changed in the 1980s. Lie. You lied about the "unified" budget, did anything. Total lie. What you said is all lies. The cite you linked to, is all lies.

Social Security Trust Fund Investment

Since the beginning of the Social Security program, all securities held by the trust funds have been issued by the Federal Government.

Even Social Securities own web site, proves all those claims were lies.

You are a liar. Maybe a liar by ignorance, but a liar nonetheless.

And Bernie has a plan? Really? We've seen how left-wing ideology's plans turn out. Frances economic emergency, and Greece's debt crisis. Yeah, I wager Bernies plan is based on lies, just like your entire post.

That's funny because the military is where we spend most of our money. You hate the debt but you love what we go into debt for. It's like you like your car but don't want to make your car payment.

Yea that's what we want you dumb shit. Tyranny!!!! Meet me in front of the Joe Louis fist I'll shove it up your dumb ass old man. LOL.

Actually, social security, medicare and public schools are pretty good too. I can tell by looking and talking to you that without social security you would never be able to retire. I would bet you anything you have zero savings and you are probably in debt. So funny when anti government fucks like you talk a good game but without ss you aren't saving shit. So don't tell us that you would save MORE on your own without ss. That's a fucking lie. Instead we would have to take care of your sorry ass when you get too old to work in goobers garage.

You do realize the reason we socialize things is to solve a problem, right? Or because the private sector wasn't doing a good job at it so government had to step in? Otherwise government wouldn't need to step in. The free market would take care of everything. But us liberals know that's a joke. Only you brainwashed right wingers think in talking points.
Not true. The Congressional Budget Office states that about 1/6 of federal spending goes to defense. If you're going to make a point, you should at least base it on fact.

At least people pay into social security. SS may be a big expense but we paid into it and expect to get something out of it. I understand the need for a strong military but

Hey moron Social security was not supposed to cost us anything. They were supposed to segregate those funds intended for only what they were intended to be for, until your leftist icon LBJ made it part of the general fund. all the money has been spent on other shit, but you're too stupid to realize that

Don't want to change the subject but I do want to point out that Jroc has bought into another bullshit Republican myth - this one about SS.

<snip>

Myth 4: President Roosevelt promised that the money the participants paid would be put into the independent "Trust Fund," rather than into the General operating fund, and therefore, would only be used to fund the Social Security Retirement program, and no other Government program

The idea here is basically correct. However, this statement is usually joined to a second statement to the effect that this principle was violated by subsequent Administrations. However, there has never been any change in the way the Social Security program is financed or the way that Social Security payroll taxes are used by the federal government.

The Social Security Trust Fund was created in 1939 as part of the Amendments enacted in that year. From its inception, the Trust Fund has always worked the same way. The Social Security Trust Fund has never been "put into the general fund of the government."

Most likely this myth comes from a confusion between the financing of the Social Security program and the way the Social Security Trust Fund is treated in federal budget accounting. Starting in 1969 (due to action by the Johnson Administration in 1968) the transactions to the Trust Fund were included in what is known as the "unified budget." This means that every function of the federal government is included in a single budget. This is sometimes described by saying that the Social Security Trust Funds are "on-budget." This budget treatment of the Social Security Trust Fund continued until 1990 when the Trust Funds were again taken "off-budget." This means only that they are shown as a separate account in the federal budget. But whether the Trust Funds are "on-budget" or "off-budget" is primarily a question of accounting practices--it has no affect on the actual operations of the Trust Fund itself.

IOW's Jroc bought into the Republican confusion that LBJ used SS funds for something other than SS, when in fact Republican icon Ronald Reagan was the first to loot the SS fund...

And after Reagan unlocked the SS lockbox, SS became the biggest holder of U.S. Debt.

A: The biggest are the Social Security trust funds (16 percent), the Federal Reserve banks (12 percent), China (8 percent), Japan (7 percent) and mutual funds including money-market funds (6 percent).

And...

"The government's $2.5 trillion debt to Social Security is the real reason that so many politicians want to cut benefits. They are trying to find a way to avoid having to repay the looted money.... Given the fact that much of the surplus revenue from the 1983 payroll tax hike ended up in the pockets of the super rich in the form of income tax cuts, I propose a special tax on this group of taxpayers to recoup the missing Social Security money. The government used revenue from the Social Security payroll tax hike to fund tax cuts for the rich because that was where the money was. I think the government should recover the 'embezzled' money by taxing the rich."

OTOH, BTW...

There's never actually been a trust fund.The Social Security money has been spent and replaced with government bonds. A Ponzi scheme.."Bernie has a plan":uhoh3:

Jroc posted misinformation about SS on this thread and as I said in my first post on this thread about SS, I didn't want to change the subject but...

But since some of the Republicans on this thread realize they can no longer defend Governor Poison (R-MI) they apparently want to change the subject. Below is Senator Sanders' SS plan. Just so the righties don't have to Bern their little brains reading the whole thing, I'll break down Senator Sanders' plan - in simple terms.

A) Lift the cap from $118,500. to $250,000.
B) Payback the money that's been borrowed from the SS fund.

That's it, that's Senator Sanders' SS plan in a nutshell. But what that simple plan does is increase most retiree's benefit by about $65 bucks per month, increase the COLA and-----and ensure SS's solvency for another 50 years.

Issues

Strengthen and Expand Social Security

Social Security is the most successful government program in our nation’s history. Before it was signed into law, nearly half of senior citizens lived in poverty. Today, the elderly poverty rate is 10 percent. Although still much too high, that’s a dramatic improvement.

Through good times and bad, Social Security has paid every nickel owed to every eligible American – on time and without delay. As corporations destroyed the retirement dreams of millions over the past 30 years by eliminating defined benefit pension plans, Social Security was right there paying full benefits. As millions of Americans lost their life savings after Wall Street’s recklessness crashed the economy in 2008, Social Security was right there paying full benefits.

Today, Social Security is more important than ever. Over half of workers between the ages of 55-64 have no retirement savings. More than a third of senior citizens depend on Social Security for virtually all of their income. One out of every five senior citizens is trying to scrape by on an average income of just $8,300 a year.

Given these facts, our job cannot be to cut Social Security. Our job must be to expand it so that every American can retire with dignity and respect.

Virtually every Republican candidate for president disagrees. Many of them claim Social Security is “going broke,” that it’s causing the deficit to explode, and its trust fund is full of IOUs.

They want the American people to believe Social Security is in crisis and must be cut.

They are dead wrong.

Here are the facts:

• Social Security has a $2.8 trillion surplus. It can pay every benefit owed to every eligible American for the next 19 years (and more than three-quarters after that).
  • Social Security’s assets aren’t “just paper,” as conservatives sometimes put it. Social Security invests in U.S Treasury bonds, the safest interest-bearing securities in the world. These are the same bonds wealthy investors have purchased, along with China and other foreign countries. These bonds are backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government, which in our long history has never defaulted on its debt obligations.
  • Right now a billionaire pays the same amount of money into Social Security as someone who makes $118,500 a year. That’s because there is a cap on taxable income that goes into the Social Security system.
Sen. Sanders has introduced legislation to end this absurdity, by lifting this cap so that everyone who makes over $250,000 a year pays the same percentage of their income into Social Security as the middle class and working families.

This would not only extend the solvency of Social Security for the next 50 years, but also bring in enough revenue to expand benefits by an average of $65 a month; increase cost-of-living-adjustments; and lift more seniors out of poverty by increasing the minimum benefits paid to low-income seniors.

Not only is this the right thing to do from a moral perspective, it is also what the vast majority of the American people want us to do. 61 percent of the American people support expanding Social Security benefits by lifting the cap on taxable income, according to an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll earlier this year.

At a time when millions of Americans are working longer hours for lower wages, even as virtually all of the new income in this country is going to the top one percent, Sen. Sanders’ legislation will begin to reduce the obscene level of income inequality in America.

It’s time to expand Social Security to make sure that everyone in this country can retire with the dignity and respect they deserve.

I look all over the world and the idea that businesses will ever give a flying fuck about the environment or anything else besides profit is a joke. Look at china, look at india or anywhere for that matter and you will find this to be true. IT was our regulations and the epa that cleaned up the massive mess this country was in before such was put into place. Conservatives have some fucking nerve to think they're doing anyone any favors by defunding and deregulating...Bastards.

The republicans lick corporates ass so much that they really do want to transform America into a third world butthole! They want to transform this country into the dumping grounds for the super rich to do as they please.

I have two words for the republican party: Fuck YOU!!!!

<snip>

And...

OTOH, BTW...

There's never actually been a trust fund.The Social Security money has been spent and replaced with government bonds. A Ponzi scheme.."Bernie has a plan":uhoh3:

Jroc posted misinformation about SS on this thread and as I said in my first post on this thread about SS, I didn't want to change the subject but...

But since some of the Republicans on this thread realize they can no longer defend Governor Poison (R-MI) they apparently want to change the subject. Below is Senator Sanders' SS plan. Just so the righties don't have to Bern their little brains reading the whole thing, I'll break down Senator Sanders' plan - in simple terms.

A) Lift the cap from $118,500. to $250,000.
B) Payback the money that's been borrowed from the SS fund.

That's it, that's Senator Sanders' SS plan in a nutshell. But what that simple plan does is increase most retiree's benefit by about $65 bucks per month, increase the COLA and-----and ensure SS's solvency for another 50 years.

Issues

Strengthen and Expand Social Security

Social Security is the most successful government program in our nation’s history. Before it was signed into law, nearly half of senior citizens lived in poverty. Today, the elderly poverty rate is 10 percent. Although still much too high, that’s a dramatic improvement.

Through good times and bad, Social Security has paid every nickel owed to every eligible American – on time and without delay. As corporations destroyed the retirement dreams of millions over the past 30 years by eliminating defined benefit pension plans, Social Security was right there paying full benefits. As millions of Americans lost their life savings after Wall Street’s recklessness crashed the economy in 2008, Social Security was right there paying full benefits.

Today, Social Security is more important than ever. Over half of workers between the ages of 55-64 have no retirement savings. More than a third of senior citizens depend on Social Security for virtually all of their income. One out of every five senior citizens is trying to scrape by on an average income of just $8,300 a year.

Given these facts, our job cannot be to cut Social Security. Our job must be to expand it so that every American can retire with dignity and respect.

Virtually every Republican candidate for president disagrees. Many of them claim Social Security is “going broke,” that it’s causing the deficit to explode, and its trust fund is full of IOUs.

They want the American people to believe Social Security is in crisis and must be cut.

They are dead wrong.

Here are the facts:

• Social Security has a $2.8 trillion surplus. It can pay every benefit owed to every eligible American for the next 19 years (and more than three-quarters after that).
  • Social Security’s assets aren’t “just paper,” as conservatives sometimes put it. Social Security invests in U.S Treasury bonds, the safest interest-bearing securities in the world. These are the same bonds wealthy investors have purchased, along with China and other foreign countries. These bonds are backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government, which in our long history has never defaulted on its debt obligations.
  • Right now a billionaire pays the same amount of money into Social Security as someone who makes $118,500 a year. That’s because there is a cap on taxable income that goes into the Social Security system.
Sen. Sanders has introduced legislation to end this absurdity, by lifting this cap so that everyone who makes over $250,000 a year pays the same percentage of their income into Social Security as the middle class and working families.

This would not only extend the solvency of Social Security for the next 50 years, but also bring in enough revenue to expand benefits by an average of $65 a month; increase cost-of-living-adjustments; and lift more seniors out of poverty by increasing the minimum benefits paid to low-income seniors.

Not only is this the right thing to do from a moral perspective, it is also what the vast majority of the American people want us to do. 61 percent of the American people support expanding Social Security benefits by lifting the cap on taxable income, according to an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll earlier this year.

At a time when millions of Americans are working longer hours for lower wages, even as virtually all of the new income in this country is going to the top one percent, Sen. Sanders’ legislation will begin to reduce the obscene level of income inequality in America.

It’s time to expand Social Security to make sure that everyone in this country can retire with the dignity and respect they deserve.

Yeah expand it to cover illegals, Bernie is a friken genius full faith and credit of the 19 trillion dollar debt

There is an eerie silence on these boards about the ongoing water scandal in Flint Michigan with good reason. This crisis uncovers a republican tendency to do things that end up being detrimental to their constituents and everyone living near them.

The Snyder administration sparked the chain of events that led to the crisis back in April, 2014 amid a financial downturn. To save money, the decision to switch Flint's water source from Lake Huron to the Flint River was made on the ill fated advise of a state sanctioned emergency manager to Flint.

Noteworthy is the revelation that the Flint River had long had a reputation for being nasty when the state made the switch.. But the burgeoning indifference doesn't stop there. A 2011 study indicated that Flint River water had to be treated with anti- corrosion agents before it could be fit for human consumption. That didn't happen. Therein lies the culpability...the republicans dropped the ball and, either through abject stupidity or indifference, they failed those who put their trust ini them.

There is more. The callousness of these Michigan republicans underlines the inclination of the GOP to put material interests above human interests. Michael Pitt, a member of the law team representing the victims, puts it this way:

"He further lambasted state officials who, he alleged, learned of elevated lead levels in children's blood in 2014 and did nothing."

"They were staring at a public health emergency, and they sat on it for over 10 months," he said, further criticizing leaders who assured residents the water was safe when they knew it wasn't true"..

If what Pitt said is true, there is an element of criminality here.

Although these developments are shocking, I am not surprised by the cold insensitiveness of the Michigan republicans towards the people of Flint. Republicans have been against everything that makes America a better place to live for all classes of Americans. Some of the things republicans have tried to undermine is social security, MEDICARE and, ironically, the EPA. If they had their way there would be NO safety nets and the Great Depression might never have ended. Child labor would still be an ongoing phenomenon.

Given the historical agenda of republicanism...it should be clear that their actions speak louder than their words. If Trump wins, I fear the Flint water crisis gives us a glimpse of things to come. With a GOP congress, and GOP USSC to compliment Trumps in the White House..... be afraid...for nothing you breathe, drink or eat will be safe.

You're a liar. The city mayor and your muslime hero's EPA let this happen:

The EPA’s top Midwest official told The Detroit News the agency knew about the lack of corrosion control in the water supply as early as April, after an EPA official identified problems with the drinking water, but did not make the information public.

The paper also cited email exchanges between EPA officials and Walling showing what it described as a “lack of urgency” over the matter and a greater focus on procedure rather than public safety. Walling and other officials repeatedly told residents the water was safe but blamed state and federal agencies for the problems.

Blame game erupts over Flint’s toxic water, Dems target GOP gov | Fox News

This is the same EPA, run by Hussein's political hacks, that turned the Animas River in Colorado into this:
isn't in odd you republicans pass legislation to stop the EPA from being able to do anything and the Syner removes the Mayer from office c who can't control what anyone doesn't and you have the gual to call the guy a liar ... thats the republican way... fuck it up then blame the democrats or a federal program what next the government can't do anything right .... you guys are priceless when it comes to denial

This board was NOT silent on this issue, we went at it a MONTH ago. Democrats LOST and LOST badly. THEY had the final say in what happen.
(BR) no the didn't snyder took their control away

NEW tests are out in last 24 hours that SAY lead leech THROUGH the pipes. GALVANIZED not lead. If the lead leached THROUGH the pipes that puts the SOURCE of the lead in the GROUND.
(BR) and your point being what ???other then the pointed hat you're wearing in the corner of your room

And you know WHY the found it there? Because those ego FREAK liberals just covered it over. LIBERALS have turned cities like Flint AND Detroit into Times Beach Missouri. YOU handed a republican a problem THEN BLAMED the republican FOR the problem.
(BR) NOW THIS IS FUNNY !!!!! BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you should go on the road call it the denial tour ....

THAT problem WAS DECADES in the making. That lead crap did NOT appear over night alright stupid? When a democrat builds something, ANYTHING it's ALL about "looks". How does it look they ask.
(BR) here a statement that really makes me laugh my side my side its about to split a gut... numb nuts say all the time that the gems have to many regulations when it comes to built a project ... they have to check the soil content they have to check the water these deamn liberals have to many regulations ... and now you're trying to say oh well the liberals are to willy nilly when it comes to government projects ... yes you should;d take your show on the road ... call your selves the sooth sayers ...

When a republican builds something its about does it work right? Is it on budget? So in TRUTH what we have now is at LEAST one major democrat CONTROLLED area that THEY have polluted to the point being inhabited by man MAY well become harmful to your health.
(BR) are you taking a medication that makes you so delucional

So what are we republicans going to do? Do our best to FIX it. But if that place turns out to be HALF as filthy as Times Beach Missouri? Its going to take DECADES to unto the fiscal mismanagement let alone the DISASTER you have caused there.
(BR) Seems yoiugot it wrong again lets see the last big republican fuck up ... the pass law after law that allowed the baks to do anything they wanted to do millions of people lost their homes comp[anies started to go upside down we were headed for another great Depression and you want us to believe republicans want to fix tit ... yeah I remember that fix it plan they passed lets bail out the banks we won't make the be responsible for the government bail out will jus give the all the money they need... then come Super president Barrack hussein Obama to the rescue he put regulations into the loan he made them pay interest not only did we get the loan money back but they made money on it .... yeah you republicans are people to fuck it up

PEOPLE might die because of democrats ABUSE and FAILURE by the City of Flint city counsel. You democrats OWN this issue and this will NOT be the first bite you get to take out of a GIANT sh#t burger.
(BR) you need to have your doctor adjust your meds you delusional

YOU democrats have turned Detroit, St Louis, Seattle, New York ALL into GIANT sh#t holes. YOU democrats went so far as to poison the damn water with YOUR constant REFUSAL to spend the CITIZENS money on INFRASTRUCTURE.(BR) are you serious here are you trying to be sarcastic here

And IF it takes us republicans 2 or even 3 years to fix the short term of clean water and THEN the damage YOU caused to the environment? well EXCUSE the hell out of us! YOU had four DECADES do update your pipes!
this guy has to be the biggest moron I've seen to date

This board was NOT silent on this issue, we went at it a MONTH ago. Democrats LOST and LOST badly. THEY had the final say in what happen.

NEW tests are out in last 24 hours that SAY lead leech THROUGH the pipes. GALVANIZED not lead. If the lead leached THROUGH the pipes that puts the SOURCE of the lead in the GROUND.

And you know WHY the found it there? Because those ego FREAK liberals just covered it over. LIBERALS have turned cities like Flint AND Detroit into Times Beach Missouri. YOU handed a republican a problem THEN BLAMED the republican FOR the problem.

THAT problem WAS DECADES in the making. That lead crap did NOT appear over night alright stupid? When a democrat builds something, ANYTHING it's ALL about "looks". How does it look they ask.

When a republican builds something its about does it work right? Is it on budget? So in TRUTH what we have now is at LEAST one major democrat CONTROLLED area that THEY have polluted to the point being inhabited by man MAY well become harmful to your health.

So what are we republicans going to do? Do our best to FIX it. But if that place turns out to be HALF as filthy as Times Beach Missouri? Its going to take DECADES to unto the fiscal mismanagement let alone the DISASTER you have caused there.

PEOPLE might die because of democrats ABUSE and FAILURE by the City of Flint city counsel. You democrats OWN this issue and this will NOT be the first bite you get to take out of a GIANT sh#t burger.

YOU democrats have turned Detroit, St Louis, Seattle, New York ALL into GIANT sh#t holes. YOU democrats went so far as to poison the damn water with YOUR constant REFUSAL to spend the CITIZENS money on INFRASTRUCTURE.

And IF it takes us republicans 2 or even 3 years to fix the short term of clean water and THEN the damage YOU caused to the environment? well EXCUSE the hell out of us! YOU had four DECADES do update your pipes!
Your Canadian messiah Cruz will consult his communist father to fix the problem. Eh comrade?
Donald Trump is on his way. and he KNOWS how to build things BIG things. That whore Hillary has NEVER built anything but her bank account.
Says the guy voting for Commie Cruz
I'm a TRUMP supporter you retard.
we know you are ... we can tell you're a Trump supporter You make it up as you go then deny the reality

"a republican tendency to do things that end up being detrimental to their constituents"
The financial issues in Flint are typical Liberal mismangement problems and have nothing to do with Republicans.
Nothing like sound fiscal policy which poisons people! Once the lawsuits and pipe replacements have finally been tallied up, I'm pretty sure the Republican psychopaths who killed all those people will have cost Flint quite a lot more money than they saved. Not to mention all those brain damaged kids. Of course, they're just a bunch of darkies, right? Who cares!
Its still Liberal mismanagement that brought Flint to this sorry end and by the way I have mixed race children so try that race card shit somewere else.
how can a liberal mismanage this when snyder remove all of the people who were elected and put his chosen ones in place to make all the decisisions ... can you explain that tiny tid bit of reality for us ??? did the republicans fuck it up then try to push it on the city government that they removed from power... now they need a whipping post ...

Forum List

Back