The Flint Water Crisis: An insight into Republicanism.

Well let's hope the victims are able to garner a bunch of money via lawsuits...I support them.

The black mayor of Flint gets a pass but the white governor is to blame? Typical left wing garbage.

the mayor of Flint, just like the city council, had already been told what they were gonna do by the gov. appointed city manager.

But everbody knows that mayors of struggling cities have much more power and access to resources than the gov of a state.

Right dude?

What is it about republicans that make them encapable of accepting responsibility for their actions. Or lack of same?

Why are rethugs like that?

Oh the irony!

The left us undisputed king of not accepting responsibility.
Lol tell that to Sarah Palin,
image.jpg

Flint Mich. is mostly black and muslim...its a win win situation

Ah, a REAL Republican speaks out on behalf of all you asshole Republicans on here who dont have the balls to come out and say what this asshole said.

But you all are thinking what it said is correct.

Right asshole iceweasel? Fuck them blacks and muslims.

The flint story should be getting more press. Its OK to willingly toxify people. I don't care what side is to blame , I hope these people sue for insane amounts...and win big.

Emergency managers needed or not should have zero affect on safe drinking water. If it does, then money is more important than life.

Seems that is what the Flint Michigan Mayor (Dem) and City Council did (7 to 1), when they made the decision to switch to the Flint River, rather than renew the 50 year contract with Detroit to save the City some money.
If the State had the final say then why would they even have a vote? I agree.

The only reason that the State can step in is because a City Government has messed up.

The black mayor of Flint gets a pass but the white governor is to blame? Typical left wing garbage.

the mayor of Flint, just like the city council, had already been told what they were gonna do by the gov. appointed city manager.

But everbody knows that mayors of struggling cities have much more power and access to resources than the gov of a state.

Right dude?

What is it about republicans that make them encapable of accepting responsibility for their actions. Or lack of same?

Why are rethugs like that?
======

Repubtards are that way. It is essential to their nature.

THEY ARE DEADBEATS who refuse to pay any taxes to pay for the wars they started.

And they NEVER accept responsibility for their actions such as cutting funding year after year for the VA and then when the VA crapped all over the job they blamed the VA ... not their fund cutting.

BUT --- that the same time --- they preach " fiscal responsibility " to the poor ... all while refusing to pay their own bills.

Wow! That is some fantasy land you live in.

The flint story should be getting more press. Its OK to willingly toxify people. I don't care what side is to blame , I hope these people sue for insane amounts...and win big.

See another prime example of the far left drone mentality...

And of course they care which side is to blame if they did not think it was someone on the right they would not be posting on it..

I shouldn't be politicizing this but I am pissed. This should never happen in this country anymore.

WHAt?? You dont want to live in a third world country? Why ever not?

this is what happens under Republican leadership.

Money becomes much more important than peoples lives.

Well at least till the Republican realize how they fucked up.

then what is the FIRSt thing those Repub state leaders do?
Why they go and beg money from that hated Federal government.

Fucking Republican hypocrites.

I shouldn't be politicizing this but I am pissed. This should never happen in this country anymore.

WHAt?? You dont want to live in a third world country? Why ever not?

this is what happens under Republican leadership.

Money becomes much more important than peoples lives.

Well at least till the Republican realize how they fucked up.

then what is the FIRSt thing those Repub state leaders do?
Why they go and beg money from that hated Federal government.

Fucking Republican hypocrites.

See how the irony impaired drones will spout their religious dogma with zero facts to back it up?

This is why this country is in the state we are in, even a two year old can see right through these drones!

Forum List

Back