The Forgotten Demographic: Should States Be Forced To Adopt Orphans To These People?

Should States Be Forced To Adopt To People Like In The 1st Photo in the OP?

• Yes, once gay marriage is in stone, states such as Utah must allow gay adoptions.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Maybe, but only in states without strong religious traditions like Utah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, absolutely not. We have federal laws requiring protection of children.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Children don't matter in the debate on gay marriage.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
"These people"?

So, you found a picture of one homosexual deviant (Which I see you use a lot, it must your favorite picture on your hard drive), and you're then attributing the actions of that one deviant to an entire demographic? I don't think you could get any more ignorant or bigoted if you tried.

Tell you what, sit back and wait a minute while I find some pictures of pedophile priests, married republicans who had gay affairs, and various heterosexuals who engaged in deviant behavior.
The demographic has never stood up to denounce these parades. Quite the opposite. When was the last time you saw an interview with a gay person who said "I think these parades are a terrible idea!" You haven't and you won't in the mainstream media. And that is because any one of the LGBT cult knows full well what the dogma is and what is done to heretics..

Then there's Harvey Milk...who gays in California have not denounced as enshrined in law as "representative of the LGBT movement across the nation and the world". He officiated as father to runaway teen boys on drugs [his unapologetic sexual demographic preference] while simultaneously sodomizing them...

Forum List

Back