The Forward Party

Right....And if a strong libertarian helped split up the vote, to the point that the (R) didn't get 50%, it's very likely that the (D) would be handed the election, as most libertarians I know of don't support republicans at all, for reasons that are all too obvious today.
You have not been paying attention. The Libertarian Party has been completely taken over by the Mises Caucus and they are radical Trumptards.

You're in favor of giving a fractional vote to someone who didn't win the election outright....You're literally in favor of LO2E.
Lol. Listen, you clearly don't understand how it works. There's no "fractional vote" involved.

No, they'll just be confused as fuck, and the ruling class (primarily leftists) will swoop in to feast on the carcass.
Alaska has ranked choice voting and they have a Republican governor, and they had a Republican congressman for 50 years.

He recently died and now there are two thousand Republicans vying for his seat, including Sarah Palin.

Maine also has RCV and they had one of the Trumpiest governors in the country.

They now have a Democratic governor since that last guy was a little too Trumpy.

Yes there is a fractional vote involved....That's how the Dominion machines determine the winner of those cluster fuck elections.....It's in the algorithms.
Lol... Okay, I guess I see where your coming from now. :rolleyes:

Yes there is a fractional vote involved....That's how the Dominion machines determine the winner of those cluster fuck elections.....It's in the algorithms
You need to adjust your tin foil hat.

You're in favor of giving a fractional vote to someone who didn't win the election outright....You're literally in favor of LO2E.
RCV just saves the time of having a runoff election. The runoff election is when people who voted for the candidates who got the fewest votes now have to vote for the ones who got the most votes.

Exactly how RCV works. It's a time saver. You pick your second choice at the same time you pick your first choice. In one single election instead of two.

RCV just saves the time of having a runoff election. The runoff election is when people who voted for the candidates who got the fewest votes now have to vote for the ones who got the most votes.

Exactly how RCV works. It's a time saver. You pick your second choice at the same time you pick your first choice. In one single election instead of two.
It's the fractional algorithms. That's how they get you.

2. Term limits for Congress

Finally something I can agree with

Problems to be Solved:​

• Elected officials spend decades in office, losing touch with the rest of us.
  • The constant need to worry about reelection prevents elected officials from doing what we elected them to do - govern!
  • The relationships built over time lead to special interests and lobbyists gaining outsized influence over elected officials.
My Summary: But the notion that once you elect them to Congress they will amend the Constitution to limit their own terms and Congressional power is naive. The only way for this to get done is for the states to amend it for Congress. In other words, it is just virtue signaling as well over 80% of the voters are sick to death of career politicians and want this done.
Voters already have the power of term limits in their hands every time they vote.

They just can't stop voting for liars, criminals, traitors, racists, self-serving elitists, & losers.

Last edited:

blablablablablablabla

It's still LO2E, and it still awards fractional votes to those who didn't win the election outright.

Those are the facts....That's how mathematics works.

At what is my ideology, exactly?

Go ahead and lay it out me.
Insufferable narcissism.
That's funny. You tribalists think that (a) you and your tribe have all the answers, and (b) anyone who disagrees with you is stupid.

Conversely, I think that the best and longest-lasting answers come from communication, cooperation, collaboration and innovation from everyone.

So in reality, you're just projecting. Sorry.

Last edited:
Wow, I really do take up a lot of space in people's heads.

As the below logo says, and as I've said MANY times, I'm a one-issue voter: We have to change a system that incentivizes and rewards the worst impulses of its participants. And the Forward Party is the one and only party committed to doing that.

Everything else is secondary. All of it. All the destruction and division and ugliness we're seeing flows from that.

There. I made that absolutely as simple as I could. You're welcome.

oW8fT7k.jpg
You keep on voting for the Forward Party if they even field any actual candidates. Meanwhile, until the day you die, Republicans and Democrats will be the ones holding office.

Forum List

Back